Who Do You Like?

I'm Only Shy on the Outside!

 

 
 
HyeRi’s POV
 
“You guys hurry up and hold hands!” Eunhye hissed as she grabbed both of us who were trying to get away.
 
“No!” I resisted, although I couldn’t get out of her grip nor was I even getting an inch away from her.
 
“Eunhye, let go of me!” Jongin whined. “You’re hurting my wrist!”
 
“If you weren’t trying to run away your wrist wouldn’t be hurting. Just do it!” Eunhye replied. “It isn’t even hard to hold hands!”
 
“Yah, Jongin! You’re the guy, why aren’t you stronger than a girl?! You can’t you even escape and help me!” I yelled at him.
 
“How is it my fault noona's friend is strong and crazy!” Jongin yelled back at me.
 
“I am not crazy,” Eunhye said as her grip on us got stronger. “Now hurry before they go inside.”
 
“OKAY,” I yelled as the pain grew stronger. She let go, still keeping an eye on us. I glared at Jongin, “This is your entire fault.”
 
“How is this my fault? Your friend is the one forcing us to do this!”
 
“Hurry,” Eunhye said as she grabbed our hands and put them together.
 
“When I accepted your offer for help with my crush, I didn't mean like this!” I grumbled watching Eunhye as her eyes were fixed on our hands. 
 
"Hey! I never said how I'd help! At least I'm trying!"
 
"So... Why are we like this?" Jongin asked. 
 
“Chanyeol, Kyungsoo! Come over here~!” Eunhye called out to them as she turned around. They both turned our direction and smiled as they waved.
 
… Why? Why did this always happen to me?
---
 
Chanyeol’s POV
 
I walked over to Eunhye with Kyungsoo. 
 
Wait...
 
 Was that HyeRi and Jongin? I glanced behind Eunhye and they were there… hiding? I took a closer look as Kyungsoo and Eunhye had a conversation that I didn’t pay any attention to. Were they… holding hands? Hyeri looked up at me, and then looked back down with her face slightly red. I knew she was always shy but… was she shy now because Jongin was holding her hand? She must… really like him… They’re a cute couple, I guess…
 
But… Why don’t I feel happy for them?
 
---
Eunhye’s POV
 
I discreetly glanced over at Chanyeol who seemed… very confused. Oh my god, he still doesn’t understand his own freaking feelings. I continued to talk to Kyungsoo as I shifted over to one side.
 
“Oh, Jongin and Hyeri, I didn’t see you there!” Kyungsoo said as he finally noticed them. How could he have not noticed the two only hiding behind one single girl? Then I saw him try to glance down at their hands without anyone noticing. Well, that didn’t really work. Kyungsoo was actually… pretty good at hiding his feelings as he acted like nothing was wrong, unlike his other idiot friend… 
 
Why does Hyeri like Chanyeol again?
 
Then the bell rang.
 
 “See you guys later!” I said as I pulled Jongin and Hyeri away from the two.
 
---
 
“I told you it wouldn’t work!” Hyeri yelled at me when we were inside the school building.
 
“But it did, you were just too clueless to notice,” I countered.
 
“When?! He looked at me and Jongin and didn’t say anything!”
 
“That’s how you know it worked, duh. Why wouldn’t he say anything?” I replied, trying to get her to actually believe in my plan.
 
“Because he didn’t care,” she said. Ugh, she really doesn’t get it does she?
 
“He didn’t because he’s confused about his feelings for you!”
 
“… Are you lying to make me actually believe in your plan?”
 
“Oh my gosh, no! Just wait, when he comes and confesses to you one day, you better thank me,” I replied. “I got to get to class, bye!”
 
---
HyeRi’s POV
 
I doubt that’ll ever happen, I thought as I walked down the hall. I saw Baekhyun come up to me, “Did you finish your part of the report? It’s due in two days.”
 
...
 
Oh yeah, we decided to split the report huh? ... I totally forgot about it.  “Not yet, I’ll finish it soon.” I haven’t even been working on it… Oh gosh.
 
“Okay, make sure to finish it, let’s get to class.”
 
---
 
"HyeRi-ah~!" Eunhye said. "Can I come over today?"
 
"Why?" I asked. 
 
"I just want to go over to my best friend's house, is that a crime?" Eunhye said. 
 
"Um... Yeah, I don't know. I'll call my parents," I replied. 
 
"HyeRi!" I heard another voice call me. I turned around. 
 
"Hi Baekhyun~!" Eunhye greeted him first.
 
"O-Oh hi," I said. "What do you need?"
 
"Can I come over to your house? For some reason I have a feeling you won't get much done on the project..."
 
"Hey, for your information I did-"
 
"Nothing on the project," Eunhye ended the sentence truthfully. 
 
"See?" Baekhyun said as he crossed his arms. 
 
I groaned. "Fine, fine. Let me check if it's okay first." 
 
---
 
In the end they came over... Although I don't know the motive for their sudden visit, well only Eunhye's. 
 
"HyeRi-ah, what do you want to do?" Eunhye asked. 
 
"Not this again," I groaned. "I am doing my project, wait until I'm done."
 
She pouted and grabbed my laptop out oh my lap. 
 
"Yah! Cho Eunhye, I need that!" I yelled. 
 
"Fine," she mumbled. "I'll find something to do while you guys work."
 
"Thank you!" I sighed out in relief. I could finally finish this! 
 
---
 
After hours of working, I finish finish! Well most of the work was done by Baekhyun, but... I work on most of my half...! 
 
"HyeRi, are you finally done?" Eunhye asked as she rolled on my bed, bored. 
 
"Yeah," I replied and I put my stuff away.
 
"Yay!" She cheered. 
 
"Now what?" Baekhyun asked as he sat with his legs crossed on the floor. 
 
"Lets do something! A game! A board game? No... Oh, how about truth or dare?" Eunhye spit all her ideas out at once. 
 
"S-Sure...?" I said, unsure if I really wanted to play that game. 
 
"Okay, HyeRi! Truth or dare?" Eunhye asked. 
 
"Truth...?"
 
"How do you feel after making so much friends and actually not being shy around most?" She asked an easy question. 
 
... I never realized how comfortable I was around them... Wow. 
 
What the heck happened to me? Gah, why do I accept people so easily? Now I'm comfortable with... Jongin, somehow, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Sehun...
 
Once again, wow. 
 
Although Im not sure about JoonMyeon because I've rarely spoke to him, he seems nice and... I can't believe I'm actually comfortable with people that aren't  Eubhye or my parents... 
 
"It feels... Nice?"
 
"I told you! I told you for about five years to gain friends, but no! You just didn't listen and-"
 
"Eunhye, I think that's enough," Baekhyun successfully cut her off. "HyeRi, I believe it's your turn." 
 
"Thank you Baekhyun. Uh... Eunhye! Truth or date?"
 
"Truth," she easily picked. 
 
"It's not fun without any dares!" Baekhyun commented. 
 
"Then you pick dare when you're picked. Anyway, Eunhye... Ah!" I got an idea. "Now that you are always trying to help me with my love life-"
 
"What love life?" Baekhyun asked. 
 
Oh gosh...Baekhyun doesn't know yet, huh?! 
 
How do I cover this up?! With me 'dating' Jongin- 
 
"Oh she likes Chaaaaa- Jongin a-and she needs advice for their relationship," Eunhye lied not-so-smoothly. 
 
"Oh... Okay!" Baekhyun... Did you just believe that lie? 
 
 "You cut me off! Eunhye, do you like anyone?" I continued my question. 
 
"..."
 
"... Do you?" Baekhyun asked. 
 
She clearly . "Maybe..."
 
We continued to stare at her. 
 
"Okay, y-yes." 
 
My eyes widened. 
 
"REALLY?!" Baekhyun said in shock. Yeah, he was learning about both our crushes today and... she really didn't seem like one who would actually have a crush... 
 
"Oh my gosh, WHO?! Why haven't I heard of this?! Since when have YOU ever liked someone?!" 
 
"Y-Yah! That wasn't part of the question! N-next. Baekhyun, truth or dare?" 
 
"Okay, dare," he got over the information he just learned. 
 
"You have to..." 
 
All the other words were blocked out from my mind as I kept thinking. 
 
Last time I checked Eunhye didn't like anybody... 
 
Who does she's like?
 
---
 
Finally updated! Sorry for not updating for a couple days >_<
 
Please tell me of any mistakes, confusing parts, things that don't match up in the story, etc. 
 
Thsnk for reading! ^^