Sick

W A I T I N G
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

The next day, Chanyeol announced that he’d be hanging out with Min Jung and Baekhyun. The first reason would be because Jin Ri said she was going to hang out with her girl friends and she specifically said that Chanyeol couldn’t come that time, and the second reason, he originally planned to hang around Min Jung and Baekhyun that day, because he thought they needed it, that he needed to mend their ‘in the verge of tearing apart’ friendship.

Min Jung didn’t really feel immense pleasure or whatsoever, she was happy that they could be like they were use to be even just for one day. Meanwhile Baekhyun… well just said he was the person that was least happy for their bonding time together. He had grown completely annoyed of Chanyeol because of his ignorance and overall attitude towards them when Jin Ri came into his life.

But he still did enjoy their time together, though.

“I miss those days.” Chanyeol sighed as he thought about how light his life felt, not like Jin Ri burdened him or anything, guess it was just the aftereffect of loving someone so much, you over think, you over feel, you over everything. And everything that is too ‘over’ is never good.

You’re the one who make those days gone, though. Min Jung thought with a bitter smile, “Seriously, I will never get tired of ice cream.” She frowned as she touched her stomach, that was just filled with three scoops of ice cream about fifteen minutes before.

Scoffing at how much the girl ate, Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he slung both of his arms around Chanyeol and Min Jung’s shoulder (his body tilting in such weird angle, because one was super tall, and one was short). “Princess Min Jung wants more ice cream.” He said and swiftly turned around, heading to the ice cream parlor again. “You’re such a grizzly bear, seriously, I can’t understand how you can eat so much ice cream in a day.”

“I’m awesome, am not I?” Min Jung grinned widely at both males, causing them to look at her in such stare that finally made her kind of embarrassed.

The ice cream parlor was placed inside the park, and since they weren’t too far from it, they arrived after ten minutes walking together. “Order it for me, it’s embarrassing!” Min Jung whispered to Chanyeol, she had went to the same ice cream parlor for three times, and by the third time, the cashier was already looking at her with odd stares. “Pay for me, too, please!” Min Jung said as she pushed Chanyeol towards the pink themed ice cream parlor.

With a roll of eyes, Chanyeol obeyed what she wanted. PigJung.

Both Min Jung and Chanyeol were completely oblivious of what Baekhyun had been staring all along, as Chanyeol was off to buy her ice cream, Baekhyun finally called to Min Jung.

“Jungie.” Baekhyun said.

“Hmm?”

“Is it just me seeing things, or it’s really Jin Ri that I’m seeing?”

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s not her!”

After Baekhyun was sure that it was Jin Ri having a date with a guy, Baekhyun called Chanyeol to see the horrible scene, which got Chanyeol completely raged, but not to Jin Ri.

But to Baekhyun and Min Jung.

“Park Chanyeol,” Baekhyun sighed tiredly, massaging his temples because of the headache he was getting, of course the cause of such dizziness came from Chanyeol’s denial that was completely unreasonable and stupid. “Fine, believe whatever you want, I don’t care anymore, date that unfaithful and liar girl. I want to see what happiness you can get from lying to yourself like that.”

With the messed state of mind Chanyeol was in at the moment, he really couldn’t accept anything from the two friends that wanted nothing but his well-being.

“I know it! You two are not happy when I’m happy, are you? That’s why you’re trying to take my happiness away!”

“You’re the one who take your own happiness away, Park Chanyeol. Open your eyes and accept the reality, Jin Ri is cheating on you.” Min Jung furrowed her eyebrows at him, she had been quiet all along, but Chanyeol’s sentence just became out of context and ridiculous. She couldn’t stand it.

With the sound of her voice, Chanyeol quickly averted his gaze fully on Min Jung, “I’m so disappointed on you, Park Min Jung.”

“All these years I only think about your happiness, ever since we were child, are you jealous because I don’t walk you to school anymore? Are you jealous because I have someone to care about more than you? Stop brainwashing me into thinking that Jin Ri is not nice because you’re the one who’s a liar!”

What the ? “Park Chanyeol are you ing crazy?” Baekhyun stepped in between the two of them, but it didn’t faze Chanyeol the slightest bit.

“I thought you understand when we talked last night, I thought even if you don’t, you will try, but I was wrong.” He hissed after shooting dagger glares to Min Jung who froze on the spot as Chanyeol threw those horrible words to her.

“You don’t.” With those last two words, Chanyeol turned around and left her and Baekhyun alone.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter