First Time

W A I T I N G
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Min Jung regretted what she said the night before, how could she hated them? She loved them from the deepest part of her, but still, she didn’t think the way them being protective was right either, that was why, she was going to give them the cold-shoulder treatment for the time being.

She straightened her back and slung her backpack across her back, as she turned the door knob and opened it, she on her own teeth, stood in front of them the two brothers with guilt-filled expression, she kept on chanting to be strong and not give in to both of them, because she was starting to melt.

Raising an eyebrow at both of them, she crossed her arms impatiently, “What?” She questioned while putting on an annoyed expression, making both Kris and Sungyeol tongue-tied, they originally came up to apologize, but after seeing her still mad expression, they just couldn’t get those words out, “Uhm…” Sungyeol swallowed hard, “Br-Breakfast.” Kris cleared his throat, stammering over his word.

Nodding wordlessly, Min Jung walked pass them without a single smile or ‘good morning’. The breakfast was painfully awkward, especially for both the two males. “I’m going to take you to school today.” Kris broke the silence.

“No need.” Min Jung rejected his offer curtly, “Baekhyun is going to walk me to school from today.”

It wasn’t just because of their fight, she didn’t want to ride that flashy car ever again because it just attracted so much attention.

Just as she said it, a knock on the door quickly proved her words, “That must be him. I’m off.” She said without sparing a single glance at both of her brothers.

“Jungie, you forgot our morning kisses!” Sungyeol tried to joke.

Min Jung looked at him through her shoulder, “Don’t be ridiculous. I’m not a baby anymore.” She replied coldly, though just exactly the day before, morning kiss was still a part of their morning routine, and she didn’t have the slightest objection towards it.

“Holy , Sungyeol!” Kris groaned as soon as Min Jung’s presence disappeared completely from the living room, “Why did you do that? Now we’re totally ed.” Kris slammed his head on the dining table.

Pouting because of Min Jung’s rejection and Kris’s scolding, he slammed his head on the dining table also, “Kill me.”

 

 

 

 

“I’m so sorry for burdening you, Baek.” Min Jung looked at Baekhyun in guilt, his house was nowhere near her house, well it wasn’t that far either, but it definitely took some more time. “Just for today, you don’t have to fetch me tomorrow.”

Even if Min Jung’s house was thirty minutes away from his, he was still willing to fetch her honestly, this was actually not a burden to him, this was more like a gift that he received every single day. Some alone time with her was definitely not a burden to him. Baekhyun rolled his eyes at her, “My house was like only ten to fifteen minutes away from yours, don’t exaggerate. And plus I need to go pass through your neighborhood when I’m going to school. This is not a burden at all.” Yes ten to fifteen minutes away when you ride a freaking car, Baekhyun. Nice try at trying to make her feel better though.

“Anyway, I’m really surprised that you’re allowed to take part-time job.” He said as he smoothly switched side with her, taking the outer part so she would be totally safe on the road. He turned his head to her once he heard the heavy sigh coming out from . “Did I say something wrong?”

Min Jung shook her head and sighed once again, “Nope, you didn’t.” She muttered, “Actually, my brothers don’t let me, but I’m not going to stop when they have no legit reason for forbidding me.”

He expected it honestly, of course, Min Jung’s brothers were both really protective over her, it was reasonable, she was the only girl in the family, and plus she was so adorable. (Okay Baek that was quite biased)

“I can to talk to them.” Baekhyun offered, “After all, you’re going to work with me. So indirectly, it’s my responsibility, too. And plus I can assure them you’re safe with me.” He reasoned.

But of course his offer was rejected by Min Jung right away, she didn’t want to bother Baekhyun with her problem, because clearly, this wasn’t one of his responsibility even if he said so. She didn’t want him to go through problems just for her, “It’s fine, we’ll talk about this again tonight. I’m sure they’ll understand.” Not really, but I have to be positive. If they were asked which traits described the three of them, ‘stubborn’ would be the answer. They were all really stubborn and hold strong of what they think is right, that was why getting into fight with them was such a pain in an . Min Jung knew she was clearly at disadvantage, with her two skull-headed brothers against her, the probability of her winning was really thin. But she believed she could handle this situation, she knew their weakness, it was her tears.

Though she hated to cry like a damsel in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter