Revelation

W A I T I N G
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12

 

Somewhere in the middle of their walks, Min Jung’s arms had found its way to circle itself around Baekhyun’s neck, which got Baekhyun almost fell out of happiness. Min Jung found Baekhyun to be a little bit struggling and she just did that in hope that it would make it a little bit easier and better to endure.

After a good fifteen minutes walk, they both finally arrived at the place Baekhyun had rented especially for her. “Okay, we’re here.” Baekhyun announced proudly. Since actually, Baekhyun still could endure carrying Min Jung up, he didn’t give any sign of letting her down.

Which was noticed by Min Jung, “Aren’t you letting me down?” Min Jung asked, her eyes were still closed.

“No. Why?”

“But I’m heavy.”

“Hmm… I don’t think so.” Baekhyun shook his head in disagreement. “Anyway, prepare yourself to see this marvelous magnificent art I decorate myself, one, two, three!”

 

 

 

 

At the count of three, I finally let myself free from the darkness inside my eyelid. Now I thank him for offering himself to carry me in this moment, because if he was not, I will be all over the place jumping like a madwoman for sure. Marvelous magnificent art. I thought he was exaggerating, but goodness he is not.

This place is indeed marvelous magnificent art. We are standing on a wooden floor above the sea, we are in the middle of the sea, away from the beach, and that thought alone already makes me excited. There are candles scattered on the wooden floor, leading the way to the main place, with a well-decorated table in the middle.

“How is it?” Baekhyun finally speaks, guess he is waiting for me to decipher all the things happening around me, good, because if asks me five minute earlier, I would be stammering because this is too awesome. “You decorated it yourself??” I blink, with my eyes still glued to the view around, I can’t take my eyes off them.

“Yep.” He nods and skid a stop right in front of the table, with me still dazed, he did this for me??

“Min Jung.” He clears his throat to get my attention, “Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have any objections with carrying you, but since we’re going to eat-“ “Oh right, I’m sorry.” I quickly pull my arms from circling his neck. “You can put me down now.”

He blinks as he doesn’t move a muscle to put me down, “I was about to ask if you want to eat sitting on my lap though.” And for the first time today, his face contorts to a mischievous expression Baekhyun usually has. “ert.” I hit his shoulder lightly as I struggle to jump off from his grip.

“Careful, Min Jung.” He quickly scolds, which strangely got my heart kind of beating fast, okay not kind of, it is beating really fast, “Don’t move around, you’re going to get hurt that way.”

As he said it, he leans down slowly and put me back on my own feet gently. He escorts me to my chair and even pulls it for me, just like a gentleman. Baekhyun please, give my heart a break. If you keep doing this I might get a heart attack.

I can’t keep myself from glancing back and forth, side to side, honestly, there is nothing that I can’t see, everything is equally beautiful that I just have to keep my eyes active not to miss a single moment. The sun had just set for I guess… fifteen minutes ago? Since the sky is not too dark and is still tinted with a hint of that enchanting orange color.

“It’s beautiful.” I sigh out as I widen my smile, averting my gaze to the one who had did all of this, Baekhyun. “Thank you for bringing me here.”

My gaze falters as I see him being quite anxious, what is wrong?? Did I say something wrong? But instead of asking him thousand of questions of confusion of his sudden change of emotion. I keep quiet and wait for him to get ready for whatever he is trying to say or do.

After singing the whole song of 4minute’s Crazy inside my head, finally, Baekhyun calls my name.

“Min Jung.”

I see him bringing up a square package with ribbons tied around, it’s obvious that he was the one tying it up because no offense, but it is super messy, I don’t mind though, because it’s gonna be gone the moment it becomes mine, right?

He gives me a heart-stopping smile, I think I have something wrong within me, since Baekhyun suddenly has this weird effect on me. I am in the middle of trying to cool myself down, trying to keep my blood from going up to my face, trying to stop myself from blushing because I know my ears are already red, I can feel the hotness on it. But then he makes all that efforts fail just by one sentence.

“Happy Valentine.”

With that one sentence, I look at him with my obvious red face, and him, still looking at me with that one, heart-stopping smile.

 

 

 

 

Jin Ri was back for half an hour before she went away to be with Kris again. Leaving Chanyeol chocolate-less, she didn’t even say ‘Happy Valentine’ to him. It was like he was invisible to her now, and only Kris was visible to her eyes.

He knew himself that what he was about to do was completely unreasonable, ridiculous, and he was definitely going to regret it later on. But he couldn’t help himself, because he couldn’t blame Jin Ri, he still loved her. At least that was what he thought.

The sound of creaking down followed by train of laughter from both Baekhyun and Min Jung snapped him off from his thoughts. His dark and horrible thoughts. “Yeol, we’re back.” Min Jung said as soon as she saw Chanyeol approaching them. Without a word, Chanyeol grabbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter