Fight

W A I T I N G
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

Kris and Sungyeol furrowed their eyebrows as they saw Chanyeol and Min Jung playing on the living room, playing video game just like they usually did before. Which got them totally confused. Why all of the sudden?

Sungyeol leaned himself closer to Kris, whispering, “What the heck happened? Were we dreaming about the whole thing?”

Kris was starting to consider Sungyeol’s idea to be true, since the change of mood between the two of them was so drastic, as if everything never happened at all. “I don’t know.” He answered as a matter of fact, “Maybe, maybe you’re right.” Kris nodded, with his mind in a complete baffled state.

“Maybe we were dreaming.”

 

 

 

 

I have a shift today at the café, and Chanyeol offers to walk me to work, that’s great, I really want to introduce him to Se Hun, Kai and Kyungsoo, I am really positive that he will clique well with the three of them, “I’ll wait until your shift is over, it’s fine, right?” He asks, which makes me laugh, “You’re the one who is doing me a favor, I should be one asking you whether it’s fine or not, Chanyeol.” I shake my head, “Of course, it’s fine! I can’t wait until you meet Kai, Se Hun and Kyungsoo.”

But I guess the one feeling excited over it is only me.

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?” Baekhyun’s eyebrows narrowed as soon as he saw the tall giant entered the glass door, his tone completely unfriendly, it was on purpose, he was actually trying to sound as rude as he could. “I’m a customer.” Chanyeol shrugged and raised both of his hand in defeat.

“I don’t want to serve you, go away.” Baekhyun hissed as he quickly went to the backroom. It was really fortunate that it was early, so there weren’t many customers that got to witness that scene, but it still left the warm atmosphere became a little bit colder than usual.

Biting her lips in nervousness, she looked at Chanyeol and sent him a small smile, “I’m going to change my clothes first, make your order, I’ll bring it to your table later.” Without waiting for a single word from Chanyeol, she quickly followed Baekhyun to the backroom.

 “Why did you bring him here?” He was standing rigidly while leaning onto the cabinet.

“Can’t I bring a friend to my workplace?” she asked back. “Friend?” He raised an eyebrow while giving her a skeptical look, “After what he did to you, you still consider him as a friend?”

“He did nothing wrong, Baekhyun. That’s just the natural instinct when someone is in a relationship.” She shot back with her eyebrows pinched together. She wasn’t defending Chanyeol, but that was like a fact that everybody knows right? Anyone would do anything for their beloved ones, and Chanyeol was no exception.

Knowing that Min Jung was right, Baekhyun kept quiet, after a few seconds spent in silence, he finally broke the ice with even a colder ice, “I don’t understand you, Min Jung.” He said harshly before leaving the room.

 

 

 

 

 

“Baek!” I quickly call when I see him leaving the café, I thought he is going to ignore me completely, but fortunately, he doesn’t, and he stops when I call him. “Aren’t you going to have dinner in my house??” I blink at him in confusion. I’m not making things up really, he really is suppose to have dinner in my house today.

My palms suddenly get sweaty when he stares at me wordlessly, “Ask Chanyeol to go instead.” He replies coldly and saunters his way, leaving me with complete bafflement. What the hell is wrong with him? He’s angry because I befriend with Chanyeol? Is that the freaking reason?

I grumble as I storm inside the changing room, grabbing all of my belongings, making sure that everything I touch gets a hint of my annoyance, “Aish.” I stomp my feet as I throw my water bottle to my backpack. “Byun Stupid Baekhyun.” I murmur lowly.

“Wow, wow, wow, what happen to you, Jungie? You don’t look good.” A voice rings across the room, it is Kai, “What happen to you and Baekhyun hyung? Did something happen?”

 

 

 

 

“What happen to you and Baekhyun hyung? Did something happen?” I pretend to ask, when actually in reality, I know precisely what is happening. I’ve heard bits of the story from Baekhyun. Though not complete, I think I know the full story is after looking at the three of them.

I see Min Jung sighing, a distressed look plasters on her usually smiling face. “Baekhyun is mad at me.” She says, nope, not mad, just jealous. I inwardly say, “You know, Chanyeol and Baekhyun aren’t on their best term right now.” She continues, from the way she talks about it so nonchalantly, I’m positive that she’s not fully aware that she’s one of the main reason. “Yes, I admit, Chanyeol was kind of annoying, but he knows he’s wrong and he apologizes for it, why don’t Baekhyun just move on and we three can be happy again like we used to be before? I just don’t understand why he got so -hurt about this.”

Oh goodness, poor Baekhyun and well, poor Chanyeol. This girl is so not aware that both males like her.

“… I guess I’m going to talk to him tomorrow.” As her sentence ends, I find myself nodding to her words, yes please talk to him, that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter