A Favor

W A I T I N G
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

Min Jung’s face is definitely brighter than yesterday, though her eyes are quite swollen than usual, but it’s fine, sometimes, letting out the tears can really help you with your problems. I hate the fact that I can’t do anything as her brother, I mean, I’m really similar to Min Jung, I don’t really tell anyone my problem, that’s why I can’t console her the way Sungyeol does, that’s why though Sungyeol is such a pain in an sometimes, I’m grateful that he was born in our family.

“Good morning.” I smile at her, she blinks at me and approaches me, confusing me, and then in a blink of an eye, I’m already lying flat on the couch with her hugging me, “I’m sorry for being such a brat yesterday. I promise I won’t do that ever again.” She mumbles and lifts her head, “Forgive me?”

How can I ever say no to this adorable sister of mine? “I’m not even mad at you.” I chuckle and ruffle her hair slightly, “It’s good that you finally feel better again, Jungie.”

The ringing bell interrupt our little bonding time in the morning, Min Jung quickly scrambles out from my embrace and jog a little towards the door.

I’m not sure how Min Jung reacts after seeing the face behind that door.

But I’m sure as hell not happy to see Chanyeol standing there.

 

 

 

 

“I’m so sorry, Min Jung.” Chanyeol clasped his hands together, he felt damn damn damn horrible for asking her this, but right now, Jin Ri was the most important to him, and he hoped Min Jung, as his best friend, would understand his position.

Min Jung forced out a laugh, “Seriously? I’m completely fine going to school by myself Chanyeol, it’s fine, Jin Ri is your girlfriend, you should take care of her.”

Saying those words burned her inside, no lie, but pretending she was okay when she wasn’t, was not something new to her life, she had been doing that her whole life, and she knew she was going to continue in the future. Chanyeol’s face brightened at her kind words, totally oblivious of her real feelings. “Really? Thanks Min Jung you’re the best!” Out of reflex, Chanyeol leaned forward and pulled her into a tight hug, oblivious of what effect it had on Min Jung.

She felt her face heating up, hastily, she pushed him away, startling Chanyeol, “Yah,” she cleared awkwardly, “Now you have a girlfriend you should be careful of the skin-ship monster inside of you, or Jin Ri will be mad at you.”

Blinking in confusion, Chanyeol’s next words struck her in the most subtle yet painful way.

“But you’re my best friend, can’t I hug my best friend?”

That one sentence from his mouth evoked different reaction without Chanyeol himself knowing, Kris looked up from his work papers, throwing daggers at Chanyeol with his stare, this little brat seriously.

Sungyeol was the first one to react though, “Chanyeol, your mom just called, she said she wants you home right now.” He informed, he had consider cursing at Chanyeol, but at the same time, he knew he couldn’t just do it, because Chanyeol himself didn’t know what he was doing to Min Jung, breaking the silence, of course it was a lie, and Chanyeol was stupid himself for believing Sungyeol, because there was no phone call from anyone.

“Oh really??” Chanyeol blinked again in bafflement, weird, I thought mom is buying groceries, oh well, “Hmm, I think I should go now, thanks Min Jung!! I owe you!”

 

 

 

 

“Thanks Min Jung!! I owe you!”

With that last sentence, Chanyeol finally disappears from the living room, leaving our house, oh goodness that gullible fool, how can he believe such stupid lies? “I honestly don’t understand why you like that ignorant boy.” Sungyeol rolls his eyes.

I have no argument with his statement, because as strange as it sounds, I really don’t know why I like him. “Maybe because he’s handsome?” I shrug.

Kris stands up and throws himself on the couch, right beside me, “Then like me instead since I’m handsome.”

“Ew. Kris. Ew.” Sungyeol makes a disgust face at Kris’s narcissist sentence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m gonna drive you.” Kris smiled as he folded his newspaper, placing it back on the glass table. Min Jung shook her head, “I can go by myself, you don’t have to baby me all the time, Kris.”

Kris and Sungyeol were both protective of her, her condition might be envied by the entire female population, I mean, having two handsome brothers that both love and care for you so much, how awesome that sound?

But for Min Jung, she didn’t really like it, I mean getting protective once in a while was totally fine, but Kris and Sungy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter