Suspicious

W A I T I N G
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

I have decided that I’m gonna try my hardest to get Min Jung, to think of it, I don’t think that Chanyeol deserves any love that Min Jung gives to him, she deserves someone better than Chanyeol, someone who can make her feel happier, and I, Byun Baekhyun, is positive that I’m the best candidate for that category. Thus, once again, I’ll try to get Min Jung’s heart to become mine.

And this trip, is gonna be my starting point.

 

 

Guess the fortune goddess is on my side, since today, lots of good things have happened to me, the first one is, we’re staying in a villa, and we can choose our housemates or uhm, villa-mates freely, no matter what gender they are, meaning that I’ll definitely be with Min Jung (I’ll just ignore the fact that means we’re staying with Chanyeol and Jin Ri, too, I’ll just think that they’re invisible creatures for now), the second one is, we’re staying in one room, it was supposed to be Jin Ri and Min Jung together and me and Chanyeol staying in one room, but after constant annoying whining from Jin Ri who wants to stay with her beloved one, we do what she wants for the final decision, because heck, her voice sounds so annoying.

I step inside my room and found Min Jung already there. Which sent me to the fanboy’s heaven almost immediately. THIS IS WHAT MY FUTURE WILL LOOK LIKE. “Are you really okay with sharing room with me?” I ask. Half-regretting it right away, since I mean, if she says she isn’t okay with it, I, of course, have to sleep outside for the sake of her comfort, right?

“I am, why? Are you not comfortable with sharing room with me?” She stops unpacking her luggage and looks at me with her eyebrows raised up. Which startle me, “I’m just afraid that you’re not comfortable, that’s all.” I shrug.

“I believe you won’t do anything funny to me.” She smiles and goes back to unpack her things.

I smirk right away at her naïve personality, well, of course I won’t do anything, but again, of course as a boy, I admit, I have a glimpse of something inappropriate in my head, “I won’t.” I agree and decide to a little bit, “But I will do something y to you, how’s that sound?”

“Horrible.”

I pout at her curt and cold answer, no blushing like any other girls would? Ah I forgot… I’m liking, this one girl that is as cold as Queen Elsa…

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun is out to explore the magnificent beach of Maldives, meanwhile, I’m just going to rest here at our beautiful villa, the view from the terrace is just as magnificent as the outside. Now, I really don’t want to go back to Seoul, shall I just move here together with Kris and Sungyeol? I thought as I sit at one of the big comfortable couch facing the blue ocean. This is probably the most relaxing moment I have after such a long time.

I want this to last forever, seriously.

 

 

As my alarm rings beside my head, I quickly grab my phone and turned that off, I don’t want Baekhyun to be woken up, because I know he loves sleeping the most and I don’t want to disturb him, I quickly change into my swimwear and put a big scarf for cover up, in case Baekhyun or Chanyeol wakes up, it will be kind of awkward to let them see my stuff.

I head to the pool at the terrace I find yesterday and place the big scarf on the chair before soaking my whole body into the pool, a sigh of relief quickly comes out from my mouth as soon as my body greets the cold and refreshing water. I swim to the edge of the pool that connects with the sea, propping my head at the barrier. Waiting for the moment I want to see, which is, the rising of the sun.

This will be totally awesome if Kris or Sungyeol is here with me to share this moment together.

 

 

Where is she? I narrow my eyebrows as I realize that Min Jung is nowhere to be seen in the early morning, it is already seven in the morning, the time that my lazy will move out from this bed. After making my mind up, I quickly leap out from the bed, because if I stay any longer, I will surely fall asleep again.

After showering and making myself looks presentable enough (using whole lots of pomade because Min Jung once told me I look so handsome with that hairstyle), I finally step out from the room. There, once again, I see what my future looks like, Min Jung is sitting on the dining table while reading a novel. Since I’m not exactly quiet either when I open the door, she notices me right away, “Baekhyun? Come here, I order breakfast for the two of us.” She smiles and urges me to eat breakfast together.

She orders salmon with salad, and she orders a classic pancake for me, good, because I’m not really a fan for salad, I mean, I will pick a sweet pancake over it any day.

“Where’s Chanyeol?” I ask as I quickly cut the pancake to bitable pieces, now that the tasteful smell invades my nose, I just realiz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter