008

So this is really the work of fate

<Blue: ChangjoPurple: YouOrange: Ricky>

"Jonghyun are you ok?" "Yeah I am. Thanks for visiting. I'm fine now after being took care by my jagiya." I nervously look on the floor, not daring to look at Ricky after the previous incident. "Oh really? I guess Hana must have taken great care of you that you can even show off now huh." "You bet. She's my dear Hana of course she took great care of me." I sense offense in both their tone which gave me the creeps. "Stop it guys, why are your being so sarcastic?" "Ani, we're being very normal. You think too much jagi." Jonghyun says as he slip his hands across my waist. It seems like he is intentionally showing off to Ricky. "Yeah you think too much. We're not being sarcastic." "Whatever it is, i should be going." "I'll send you back!" "I'll send her back, you're sick Jonghyun, you should get more rest." I freak out from the thought of Ricky sending me back. "Ani, i can go back on my own." I said nervously. "How can i possibly let you go home on your own? I'll send you home. You gave me permission to take a break from resting remember?" And he did his aegyo again. I fell for it again and agreed to let him send me home. Ricky's face was so black all the while. "Ricky-ah wait for me to come back, we need a talk." "Arraseo. Be quick." And i went home with Jonghyun. Throughout the whole journey he kept trying his best to make me smile and doing his aegyo. His actions seems extremely rush. When we reach my house, he ask me to give him a peck so i did but who knows, he did not intend to let me off that easily. He pulled me in and gave me a passionate kiss and i can't seem to struggle away from it so i gave in. After that, i went home but still can't help but wonder Jonghyun is acting very strangely.

*Jonghyun POV* I guess Hana did not notice that i actually witness the scene of Ricky confessing to her. ~flashback~ I woke up and don't see Hana so i decide to look for her outside. I open the door and saw Ricky trying to confess to Hana. He was moving closer to Hana, about to kiss her but she gave the excuse of checking on me to see if I'm awake so i immediately close the door and jump into my bed, acting like I'm asleep. Hana came in and sat on my bedside deep in thoughts and she started slapping herself. She ran away when Ricky wanted to kiss her. Does that mean i am of some importance to her as well? Maybe she likes me too, just that she hasn't gotten over Ricky? I should try harder to make her like me more than Ricky before he make his next move. I can't help but speak in an offensive tone towards Ricky after witnessing the scene even though i try to hide it. Ricky likes Hana too doesn't he? In no time i reach home and saw Ricky. I ran towards him and gave him a punch in the stomach. "Are you crazy?" Ricky shouted. "You like Hana don't you?" "Yes i like Hana. I like her since a long time ago. Its just that i hadn't realise that previously." "You bastard!" And i gave him another punch. "She's my girlfriend and you're my buddy! How can you attempt to kiss her?" "I... Sorry i really can't help it. I can't seem to hold back my feelings anymore. I know I'm a bastard but i just can't..." "I'm not gonna let you hurt Hana's feeling again. If you do that again, I won't let you off even if you're my buddy!" "Hurt Hana's feeling again? What do you mean again?" "I promise Hana not to say but... Please let her off. She thought you don't like her so she's trying very hard to move on. Why won't you let her off?" "You mean she like me?" "Why don't you get it? Its all in the past. I'm her boyfriend now!" "Jonghyun are you worried she'll come to me instead?" "Yes I'm worried! I don't wish to lose her! Please leave her alone." "Jonghyun you're my buddy i don't wish to hurt you but please give me one chance to try. I really like Hana too." "I don't wish to. Get out now." "Jonghyun..." "No! Get out!" I really don't wish to lose Hana. I know its selfish of me to not ask for Hana's opinion but i really wish to be by her side forever.

*Your POV*

1 weeks have past since that incident and I've been avoiding Ricky all this while. Each time he came to talk to me, I'll find an excuse and run away. I really don't know how to face him. I had to stay behind today to settle some stuff so i told Jonghyun not to wait for me. I was alone in the classroom doing my stuff when someone came in. "Jonghyun i thought i told you to go back without me?" "Its me Hana." I froze when i heard that voice. Its Ricky... He walk toward me and spun me around to face him. "Why are you avoiding me? Is it because you're scared that you can't hold back your feelings for me?" I stared at him, shocked. "I know you have feelings for me. Don't deny it anymore." "Ani... Ricky its not like that. You're Jonghyun's buddy and my good friend." "Hana, do you know i really like you? I've like you since we were in the same class." "You like me since we were in the same class?" "Yes. And i know you like me too." "Ani Ricky. I'm Jonghyun's girlfriend and you're his buddy. You shouldn't be doing this." "I know i shouldn't do this but i just can't help it! I really like you Hana!" "You need to relax Ricky." I turn to leave but Ricky pulled back and hug me tightly. I tried to struggle but failed. Just then, the floor flung open......

 

 

Uh-oh what just happen? Who came in? What will happen later on? Do continue reading on and wait for the next chapter! Hope you guys enjoy it. Thanks people for helping me get 300 views already! New readers that like my story do subscribe. Silent readers there do comment too so i know how your feel towards my fanfic! Thanks BubbleDumplin for giving me ideas! It was great help and i made some changes from there! I'll update the next chapter as soon as possible. Once again, cheers! ^^