005

So this is really the work of fate

<Blue: ChangjoPurple: YouOrange: Ricky>

"Jonghyun, you know that i....." "Yes i know you still like Ricky but I'm willing to help you forget him. I'll do everything i can to touch you, make you fall for me and also forget Ricky. I won't mind if its Ricky that's in your heart now. I am confident that i can win your heart. I'm quite sure with that so please give me a chance." "Jonghyun-ah, this is unfair to you, i can't do this to you." "Please give me a chance and also give yourself a chance. Let me try my best to help you forget the past and get on with life. Please just give me a chance. We can just try out for half a year and see how it goes?" "Hmmm" "Its just 6months. Please give me a chance alright?" Jonghyun says as he pouted. "2 months?" "Okay deal! 2 months it shall be! I'll move you with all my sincerity! So...... are we considered dating now?" Jonghyun ask while blushing. "Hmmm i guess so?" I wasn't sure if I'm right about my decision but Jonghyun is right. I should give him and myself a chance and see how it goes. Jonghyun jump in joy and hug me tightly. I could see that he really like me and i should give him a chance. After some time, we reach my house and he plant a kiss on my cheek and wave me goodbye. I didn't know how tp react but nevertheless wave back and went in. After i went in, Jonghyun went home happily.

Hana agreed to give me one chance! I can't believe this. She actually agreed to try it out with me! I'm so happy! This is really the best birthday ever. She's my first love and i hope it'll be my last too. I grin from ear to ear thinking of Hana being my girlfriend.

*Back home*

I saw Ricky waiting for me outside my house. Now i remember, this jerk friend of mine cheated Hana's feeling. But he's still my close buddy and i promise Hana to keep it to myself so i shall act like nothing happen. "Hey Ricky, why are you here?" "Jonghyun you're back. What took you so long?" "I walked Hana home that's why." I said and can't help but start smiling the moment i remember Hana is now my girlfriend. I couldn't hide my happiness. "I see. You seem to walk her home a lot huh?" "Ne everytime after work, be it my off day or her off day or when we work together, we make it a point to meet everytime and I'll walk her home." "Your hang out a lot huh. So Hana is the crush you've been going crazy on? Do you really really love her?" "Ne she's my first love and i will protect her with all i can, don't worry." "She likes you too?" Why is he asking so many questions about Hana? Could it be that he have feelings towards Hana too? "Ricky, do you like Hana too?" "Me? Do i like Hana? Ani. Aniyo. I don't think so." Ricky said nervously. "You sure you have no feelings for her? Then why are you so concerned about her?" "Ani. I'm just concerned about you." Ricky said, guilty conscience. "Is it? Okay then." "So are your dating now?" "I.... I guess we are?" I blushed as i speak and can't help smiling again. "Ah i see, treat her well, she's a nice girl . Ok then. I'll be heading back. Bye." and Ricky went back to his house next door. Perhaps he's really only concern about me? And i shrug it off, continue to feel elated over having Hana as my girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! i decided to change the colour of Changjo's to dark blue instead as it seem to cause a strain in your eyes so my comments will be in red then. And since he is very happy in this chapter, i'll use a very hyper photo of his haha. And if you realise, i'm bent on making Changjo a super sweet and cute guy in this fanfic. Ricky seem to be behaving weirdly. What is wrong with him?? Haha hope you guys enjoy. Lastly, comment, subscribe and CHEERS! =D