004

So this is really the work of fate

*Few hours later*

<Blue: ChangjoPurple: YouOrange: Ricky>

"Ahhh i really had fun today. Celebrating my birthday with the 2 most important friends of mine is just so enjoyable" with that, Jonghyun hugs me. Both Ricky and i are shock by his act. "Jonghyun-ah, what are you doing?" Jonghyun pulls away, "Nothing I'm just too happy!" and he turns and give Ricky a hug. "Ya Jonghyun! Let go of me! You are acting so weird today!" Ricky yells and push Jonghyun away. I have no idea what to do and decide to fake another laughter which i have been doing for the whole day. I did enjoy myself but not as much with Ricky disrupting my mind. "Jonghyun, Ricky, I should get going." "I'll send you home!" Both Ricky and Jonghyun said at the same time. I didn't know how to react. I was scared stay a second longer with Ricky, not to say time alone with him. "Do you know where she lives?" "Ani, but i can always ask." "Kwenchana, I'll send her back and make sure she reaches home safe and sound. I know where she lives as i always send her home from work." "Ok then. Take care, I'll go back first. Annyeong hana!" and Ricky gave me an eye smile. "Annyeong Ricky, take care" i faked another smile. After Ricky left, i heaved a sigh of relief. I was glad that Jonghyun ended the torture for me but my heart ache a little when he left. His eye smile melted my heart but i know i shouldn't be moved by his actions, i need to give up. *On your way home with Jonghyun* "What's wrong? You look so out of sort today." Jonghyun ask, concerned. "Me? No I'm fine. I enjoyed my day today. Happy birthday!" and i smiled at him, deciding not to tell him about Ricky. "You're lying. I can tell it. Tell me what is it please. I don't like it when you keep things to yourself and stress yourself out." "No I'm fine, really." "You're obviously lying! Do you think after all this while i won't be able to notice when you're lying? Why won't you tell me? Don't i mean anything to you?" "Mianhae Jonghyun. Its just that i don't wish to ruin your mood." "Just tell me whatever is troubling you. That'll make me feel better. Please." "I......." "Is it related to Ricky? You seem different when he's around." "Yes. He's the crush I've been talking about. I didn't know he's your childhood friend." "No wonder you wouldn't tell me. Even if he's my childhood friend, it doesn't make up for him hurting you. I still don't like the thought of it." "Jonghyun, i told you it isn't his fault. Its just that I think too highly of myself and mistook his feeling. Don't blame him please." "Why are you still speaking up for him? Although he's my friend, its still unacceptable. But don't worry, i won't talk to him bout that. I promise to keep it to myself." "Thanks Jonghyun, you're such a good friend. I really really like you." "Hana-ah, that hug earlier on.... It wasn't meant to be a friendly hug. I really mean it when i hug you." "Jonghyun?" "What i mean is, i like you, no i love you. I fell for you the moment you help me pick up the papers and me saving you from the car. I tried all my best to become closer with you and impress you. I've always cared a lot for you and i don't mean it just as a friend. I've never cared that way for all the other girls around me. I only wish to stay by your side." "Jonghyun, you know that i......" 

 

 

 

 

 

How was it? I decide to end with a confession! How will Hana react? Haha hope you like it! Its my exam tomorrow but i can't focus coz of this! Please enjoy and cheers! ^^