Alternate ending

So this is really the work of fate
Hi guys i decided to write a alternate ending as requested by BubbleDumplin previously. Its an update from my phone so it might be a lil confusing. Its written in different POVs so there's no conversation to prevent further confusion. I decided to write it like that as I've always had this plot in my mind but it somehow clashes with my new plot so I'll make a oneshot from here. Somehow i think this chapter is quite off but still, i hope you guys like it. Please do comment after reading! Thanks and cheers! ^^ *Continued from chapter 11* *Your POV* I heard from Ricky that Jonghyun is with another girl now. He is with my ex-colleague which is a flirt, changing boyfriend once every short while. It broke my heart seriously. Why did he gt together with Sue? How can he get into a new relationship so fast? Was those feelings for me unreal? Why is my heart aching so much? Because, i love Jonghyun. Its a little too late to realise who i like now when that person is gone already right? I finally understand my feelings. I really like Jonghyun but i only like Ricky as a friend. I tried to hypnotise myself that i like Ricky but it just doesn't seem to work. The fact is, I've fallen for Jonghyun long ago, even before we were together but i thought i still like Ricky but those feelings were just regrets towards him. I feel like a total idiot now that I've sort out my feelings. Why didn't I realise it earlier? Because of my denial, i lost the love of my life. Yes the love of my life i admit. I really love Jonghyun and i don't wish to lose him but what can i do now? He's already gone. I don't wish to hurt Ricky either. I made up my mind to stay with Ricky and try my best to recover those feelings for him, treat him nicely just like how he treated me. As for my feelings towards Jonghyun, i can only bury it in my heart. I'll be my little secret from now on. *Ricky's POV* Am i doing the right thing? I realise that Hana actually likes Jonghyun not me. She seems like she didn't know that but i saw her feelings. Jonghyun didn't seem to see her feelings towards him either. What should i do? I really like Hana and didn't want to lose her. Jonghyun found himself a new girlfriend already. Although i feel bad causing them to break up, i really can't bear to lose Hana. I'll just try on for a while more? I really wish to give her happiness. Can i just be selfish this once and act like i know nothing and continue being with Hana? *Jonghyun's POV* I hope she will be happy with Ricky. I lied to Ricky that I'm with Sue because i met her few days ago so i came up with this lie so that Hana would feel better with Ricky. I don't want her to feel guilty, it won't make her happy. Her happiness is the most important. I have no idea how I'm going to live without her but i guess I'll just try. As long as I'm still friends with her and am able to stay by her side, I'm happy enough. <5 years later> *Author's POV* Jonghyun got himself a real girlfriend. Although he likes her, but he loves Hana still. As for Hana, she still loves Jonghyun but she is getting married with Ricky. She knows very well she will never love Ricky the way she love Jonghyun but she really likes Ricky and don't wish to hurt Ricky in any way. On the other hand, Ricky knows Hana still have feelings for Jonghyun but he's willing to ignore that and continue life with Hana. He knows Hana don't wish to hurt him and somehow likes him too so he chose to continue being with her so he can keep her by her side forever. Jonghyun thought Hana is very happy now. Although she is happy but not as much as when she was with Jonghyun. They are happy enough living off the memories of each other and decided to continue life like it is. Although they lost each other, they are glad that they can stay by each other's side, being a part of each other's life. None of them cleared up the misunderstanding so they did not get the perfect ending. They missed each other because of the misunderstanding but they are happy enough with the current state still, even though they yearn for the chance to say the one sentence to each other. "Saranghae."