007

So this is really the work of fate

<Blue: ChangjoPurple: YouOrange: Ricky>

The next day, Jonghyun really did fall sick. I rushed over to his house immediately when he told me he was having a fever. It was a Sunday, there's no school so i could go over to his place to take care of him. He live alone as his parents are living in the suburb and it isn't convenient so no one is there to take care of him. "I thought someone said he is strong and won't fall sick easily?" I feign anger in my tone. "Well i am! I have no idea why but perhaps it was really cold last night?" "That's why i told you to keep your coat for yourself!" "Then you'd be the one that fall sick. I don't want you to suffer from it" he pouted. I always fall for it when he pout so i lost. "Fine now lie down. I'll go make something for you to eat and take medicine!" "You're gonna cook for me?" He asked delightfully. "Ne so lie down and take a rest now." "Yes madam! I'm so lucky to have fall sick haha!" He started smiling like an idiot again which looks damn cute. I couldn't take it anymore so i hurry and went to cook porridge for him. After he finish his porridge and medicine, i force him to sleep and tale a rest before going to the living room to rest. I didn't know taking care of a sick person could be that tiring but i still enjoyed the time spent.

"Jonghyun are you ok?" I heard Ricky's voice as he walked into the house. I was startled but still greet him. "Oh Hana, I didn't know you were here." "Ne i came to take care of Jonghyun. He's sleeping now." "I see. Hope he gets well soon. He rarely falls sick." "Really? He said he was strong and doesn't fall sick easily too. He was sick because of me." "That brat. He never fails to brag about himself. What you mean sick because of you?" Ricky ask and i told him what happen last night. "No wonder. That's nice of him." "Ne he's very nice to me." Our conversation keep revolving around Jonghyun and it starts getting awkward when he keep asking stuff about Jonghyun and I, questions like are we getting along well, how far have we been and do i really like him. I can't help but feel uncomfortable with these questions and ask, "Ricky, are you bothered that I'm with Jonghyun? You don't really seem to like me huh?" "What?! No! Nothing of the sort. Why would i not like you? You're nice, sweet, easy to get along with and *any other good points you have*. Anyone would a girl like you." I blushed slightly when he said that. I still have some feelings for him that hasn't been totally rid of. I can't help but to ask, "Then why don't you like me?" ! What am i saying?! "Me? I..... Erm..... Actually, its not that i don't like you. In fact, i like you too." "Ricky ah-" "I mean... I don't know how to explain it." "I understand. You like me as a friend. I like you as a friend too!" I blurted out nervously as i didn't know how to react. Ricky did not give any reply but just look at me in the eyes. I look back into his eyes, not knowing what to do. Ricky move closer to me, our lips almost touch. "Actually......"

He move even closer to me but suddenly, all that was in my mind was scene of me and Jonghyun kissing last night. I stand up and said "I'll go check if Jonghyun is awake." and i rushed into Jonghyun's room. My heart was beating very fast. What was Ricky thinking? Did he wanted to kiss me? Why did he even do that? Does he really like me? Why did i escape? Such thoughts came into my mind and I slap my face to stop myself from thinking. "Hana! Why are you slapping yourself?" "Jonghyun, did i wake you up?" "Aniya, i just woke up and saw you slapping yourself. What's wrong?" "No-nothing! Just some random thoughts came into my mind..." "What kind of thoughts? You mean thoughts like that?" Jonghyun smiled sheepishly and move closer to me. I blushed unknowingly and push Jonghyun to lie on the bed nervously. "Wow you're so impatient!" "Mwoh?! I mean... You're still sick! Lie down on the bed and rest!" I blush even more when i understood what Jonghyun meant. "I'm fine already. With my jagiya looking after me, I'm strong as a tiger now!" "You and your nonsense. Now rest." "But I've been sleeping for so long! Let me off please." Jonghyun whines and does aegyo. "Alright alright." I surrender to his whines and aegyo. Jonghyun pulls me into his chest attempting  to kiss me again. "Jonghyun-ah what are you doing?" "I thought you gave me permission?" "Not to this! Ricky is here to see you. He's outside waiting." "Aish then we'll do it later on then." *winks* I blushed again  at his wink and hit him in his chest..

 

 

 

Hey guys! Happy New Year! Here's your new year gift! Hope you guys like it! I wanted to upload the photo of blushing Changjo but the website for photobucket is just so ****ing irritating i can't uplaod into the main image so here's the photo! http://s1288.beta.photobucket.com/user/tobiyan/media/teen-top_6144614740430583818_zps75ebe1a8.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

And here's a photo of Dynamic Black! http://s1288.beta.photobucket.com/user/tobiyan/media/dynamicblack-300x300_zps8516d55e.jpg.html?sort=3&o=27  Don't mind me because I'm spazzing over Dynamic Black recently(L.Joe is awesome as always)! Yesterday is so nice i got addicted to it the first time i heard it! Haha ok thats it for the spazzing. The next chapter will be an awkward situation for the two besties, please look forward to it! Oh and I'll only upload the next chapter when i get 300 views for this fanfic! Haha i know its evil of me but please grant me this small wish of mine!  And as always, subscribe, comment and cheers! ^^