009

So this is really the work of fate

 

<Blue: ChangjoPurple: You>
 
He did not say a word but turn and ran off. I push Ricky away and ran after Jonghyun. "Jonghyun! Listen to me! Stop running! Let me explain!" Jonghyun stop and turn around. I ran to him and hug him but he pulled me away and look at me with a cold look, tears flowing down his cheeks. "Jonghyun, its not like that. Please don't misunderstand." "So that's why you told me to go back first huh. So you could have some time with that bastard." "What? Its not like that! And he is your friend!" "Still speaking up for him? Why? Why won't you see my heart? Why after all that I've done, your heart is still with Ricky? Just what am i?" "I...." I didn't know what to say after looking at his crying face. I am unsure of my feelings and i didn't want to hurt him. "I know it isn't 2months yet but i really can't take it anymore. Do you like me or him?" "Jonghyun, please don't be like this." "Is it me or him?" "Jonghyun please?" "Ok i got it." And he walk off after saying that. I stood there dumbfounded. My heart is aching. It feels like its bleeding badly but i just have no idea who do i like. Why am i so dumb? 
*Jonghyun's POV*
Why? Why isn't it me? Why is it Ricky? Why are the two most important person in my life doing this to me? After all I've done, why doesn't she look at me? Is heaven telling me to give up? She should be happy right? She likes Ricky and Ricky likes her back too. She should be in Ricky's arm now. I never exist in her heart right? Why am i so foolish?
*3 days later*
How is she now? Is she happy? Have she been taking care of herself? I quit the job because i have no idea how to face her anymore. Lucky its the holidays now or i have no idea how do i go to school in this state. Without Hana, life seems meaningless. Why am i so useless? I should give her up totally and lead a new life right?
*Door knocks*
"Jonghyun are you in? Open the door." I heard Hana's voice. Did i miss her too much that I'm even hearing her voice? "Jonghyun! Open the door Jonghyun! Are you ok?" I'm quite sure i heard her voice? *Intensive knocks on the door* "Jonghyun! I know you're in there! Open the door please! Don't be like this!" I went to open the door to check and i saw Hana half crying, standing in front of my house. "Jonghyun! What happen to you? You look so haggard." "Its none of your business. What do you want?" "We need to talk." "Yeah we need a talk. Come in." I said coldly and open the door for her to come in. I couldn't bear too see her in the eyes so i kept looking everywhere except at her. "Jonghyun." "Yes?" I said, still looking around. "Jonghyun look at me will you?" "What did you want to say?" I still refuse to look at her. I just can't do it. "Jonghyun! Please!" She said, grabbing my arms. "How are you and Ricky doing?" I asked sarcastically but regretted it the moment it came out of my mouth. Why am i still being like this? "Nothing is going on between me and Ricky. Please let me explain." "You were clearly in his arms. Anyway it doesn't matter anymore. Let's break up. The two of your like each other so your should just get together. I wish the best for your." My heart ripped apart when i said that but i acted normal. "What? Break up? You wish the best for us? Are you out of your mind? You're kidding right?" "No I'm not kidding. You should get going. Let Ricky know your feelings now." I receive a slap on my cheek the moment i said that. "Since that's what you wanted, fine then. I'll leave and go to Ricky right at this moment!" *BAM* I watch as Hana left as she slam the door behind her. I lost all strength and i collapse, kneeling on the floor sobbing. The pain in my heart stings more than my face. This is the end. "Choi Jonghyun, she's gone for good now...."
 
 
Hi guys I'm back. Sorry i was busy so hadn't been uploading. So to make up for it, there'll be a double update! Hope you still enjoy the stories. And i'm really obsessed with L.Joe!!
 
 tumblr_mg3p89tQPG1qcd0dao1_500_zps02795d53.jpg image by tobiyan
Heh fangirling again! Kenough of spazzing! Next chapter coming up soon! ^^