003

So this is really the work of fate

Ever since Jonghyun started working together with me, we got closer to each other. The other female colleagues are all jealous of me as they go crazy over Changjo. They make use of every chance to flirt and stick with him but he doesn't really bother about them. He likes to hang out with me and i like the feeling of him by my side too. It wasn't till we got close that i found out he was in the same school as me, just that we're from different course so we've never met before.

Even till this point of time, i still think of Ricky from time to time. He is someone that i really like so it isn't that easy to forget about him. Its just that when I'm with Jonghyun, i don't think about him that often. Jonghyun knows my feeling towards Ricky too, although he doesn't know how he is like nor does he know his name, but he wasn't quite happy that i got mislead by Ricky this way as it feels like he is cheating my feelings despite the fact that i keep telling him it isn't Ricky's fault. Jonghyun is like an elder brother always taking care of me, protecting me from getting hurt from anyone.

Its 16 November today, Jonghyun's birthday. I wanted to celebrate his birthday with him so we planned to meet in school before going out and celebrate but when i was waiting for Jonghyun, something happen and ruin my mood. I saw Jonghyun walking towards my direction but right beside him is Ricky. They are actually childhood friends and the worse part is that they are neighbours. He told me he was bringing along a close friend to celebrate his birthday together but what i didn't know is that it is Ricky that he is bringing along. My mood totally drop to is lowest at that point of time. I felt my heart sink as it seems fate really likes pulling a prank on me. I have no idea how to act like nothing happen and celebrate Jonghyun's birthday with him. I don't even know if i should let him know about Ricky. What am i suppose to do?

<Blue: ChangjoPurple: You, Orange: Ricky>

I faked a smile and wave to Jonghyun. "Annyeong Jonghyun, annyeong Ricky." "You know Ricky?" Jonghyun asked, astonished. "We were classmates for an elective module." "Ne." i continue faking the smile. I didn't want Jonghyun to sense my uneasiness and disappoint him as it is his birthday. I tried focusing on Jonghyun and not Ricky. Despite me trying to hide the uneasiness, Jonghyun notices it but pretends not to as he understand that i didn't want to disappoint him so he held back his curiosity and decide to wait till the end of the day when we have time alone. "I see. So i don't have to introduce your to each other. That's great, i won't be afraid that your will get too awkward with someone you don't know. Let's go now!" "Okay let's go" "Let's enjoy ourselves today!"

 

 

 

 

Here's another chapter! Comment and subscribe! Sorry i can't really find a picture on Ricky's eye smile can i replace with l.joe's eye smile instead? Anyways, please enjoy it and lastly, cheers! (=