010

So this is really the work of fate

<Purple: YouOrange: Ricky>

*Your POV*

That idiot! I came to tell him that i think i have feelings for him even though i haven't got over Ricky totally, I needed a bit more time. And yet he chase me to Ricky? He thinks that i can only see Ricky and neglected his feelings all these time? He wants me to be with Ricky right? Fine then I'll grant his wish and do that. I'll do just what he wants. "Stop crying you idiot. You do like Ricky don't you? But why does leaving Jonghyun hurt so much?" 10 minutes later, Ricky came. I called Ricky down as i was just at the deck of their apartment. I'm going to do what he wants to. "Hi Ricky." "Hana-ah why are you here?" "Nothing, i just have something to tell you." "Hana, if you're going to reject me, its ok you don't have to say it, i understand." "Ricky ssi, do you want to go out with me?" "Do i... Myoh?! Do i want to go out with you?!" "Ne." I look down on the floor, not daring to face him. "Jinjja?? Are you serious??" "Ne Ricky. Will you go out with me?" *Please say no* "Of course i do! But... What about Jonghyun?" My heart sank when he said yes. Why did he agree? I hid my disappointment and said "We've broken up." "He must have been really heartbroken..." "Ani, he's the one that suggested a break-up." "I see. Hana, you know i really like you a lot right? I was so scared you're gonna avoid and ignore me for good." Ricky hold onto my hands while speaking. "Ne, i won't ignore you silly. Then I'll go home first?" "That's fast? You've just came." "There's too much stuff happening lately and I'm really very tired. I just came over to settle everything." "Ok then I'll see you home!" "Its ok Ricky i can go back on my own. Really, i can manage." "Andwae, how could i let you go back alone? Especially when you're so tired." "But I'm really fine. You can head back first." "Actually, I'm jealous of Jonghyun. Very jealous. He walked you home so many times but I've never once send you home. Let me send you back alright?" *Jonghyun..... He's never going to send me back. Not anymore...* "Ok then." 

On the way home, i didn't talk much as i found it really awkward. I asked Ricky out because i was hoping that my sudden confession would scare him off and make him realise that he don't like me but it turns out I made the wrong move. Instead of rejecting me like what i hope, he accepted me and said he really likes me. This is really too much for me. Jonghyun breaks up with me and ask me to be with Ricky, i ask Ricky out hoping he'll reject me but he really did accept me. What would Jonghyun think of me? Eager much? I just broke up with him and the next moment I'm together with his best friend. This is really crazy. What a great mess I've gotten myself into. Ricky insisted we walk home but all that is in my mind the whole time was Jonghyun..... Changjo..... Jonghyun... That's really all i can think of. (That's a lie. All that was in my mind was L.Joe haha. Oops sorry for interrupting and ruining the mood!) I started recalling memories of me and him and i felt like crying but i can't. I can't possibly hurt Ricky like that. But is it really over between me and Jonghyun? But why am i so bothered and hurt by that? "Hana. Hana are you listening?? Hana-ah!" "Huh? Ne?" "Are you ok Hana? You seem really out of sort." "Ne I'm fine. Guess I'm really too tired that I'm zoning out." "Sorry to have made you walk all the way home despite you being so tired. I just wanted to spend more time with you." "Kwenchanayo. I'm really fine." And i continue to be lost in my thoughts from time to time on the way back. When we've finally reach my house which for god knows what reason seem especially far today, i turn to Ricky to wave goodbye but he held me and pull me close, leaning in trying to kiss me. I struggled on how to react but i thought i should just let him so i shut my eyes tightly nervous. Just when he was nearing, i open my eyes slightly to take a look and saw his lips almost touching mine. My mind is shouting *andwae* and i moved back a step so our lips don't touch. "What's wrong?" Ricky asked, confused. "Mianhe Ricky. I just... I'm really very tired today and need some rest badly. Sorry." "Never mind. You should take a rest." "Thanks Ricky! Goodbye!" I said and scurried into my house, not even waiting for him to bade me goodbye. "Goodbye Hana." These were the words said by Ricky when i already went out of sight.

 

 

Here's the next chapter! You see L.Joe is constantly in my mind when i'm writing this.

 tumblr_lwlzvojLUZ1qkeieto3_250_zpsc3e89d52.gif image by tobiyan

See the reason why now? He's just too cute omg! Ok as you can see, the story is coming to an end soon! Please do anticipate what's gonna happen next!