002

So this is really the work of fate

Today there's a new colleague joining in today so we were suppose to welcome him. I wasn't quite close to the colleagues here, we are all friends but none of them made me feel that i could become really close friends with. When the new colleague came, I found him familiar. It feels like a met him before but i can't really recall it but he was really good looking. He was introducing himself to the others and i heard my colleagues addressing him as changjo. 

<Blue: Changjo, Purple: You>

He walked over to me and said, "Annyeong Hana-ssi". "Annyeonghasaeyo changjo-ssi, how do you know my name?" i asked, confused. "It seems i haven't tell you my name. Let's do this again. Annyeonghasaeyo, choi jonghyun imnida!" "Ne, changjo ssi but how did you know my name still?" "Just call me jonghyun will do. I know it because you told me before." "But everyone is addressing you as changjo? And since when did i tell you my name?" I continue pestering him about the name. "Ahh ne so you've forgotten all about me already huh. Its ok just address me as jonghyun, without formalities", jonghyun said looking disappointed. "Somehow, i feel that you look very familiar but i just can't seem to recall it." "One month ago you help me to pick up the papers in the middle of the road and we almost got knocked down by a car, remember?" "Ahhh ne so you were that nerdy guy that day! No wonder i found you so familiar. But where is your specs? And your face looks a lot skinnier." "Haha nerdy guy eh? I was wearing glasses without lens that day, i don't need to wear glasses but i was quite haggard that day so i use the specs to cover up. And yeah i spend a month trying to slim down before coming to meet you!", and he have that silly smile again. I felt myself blush from that. "Meet me? Why me? And how do you know I'm working here?" "Because i haven't told you my name. You said you were rushing for a job interview so i went to see what job are you interviewing for. I wanted to wait for you to finish your interview but i was quite sorry that you met me on a day where i look so haggard so i decide to meet you again when I've become better-looking." I was totally speechless. I didn't know he went that far just to tell me his name. I felt so shy and happy at that time as its the first time someone treated me like that. I couldn't say anything, he realised that and said, "I'm sorry if i sounded abrupt but i really wanted to make friends with you after that day. I hope you don't mind it." "Ne its ok i would like to be friend with you too. After all you saved my life. Let's be friends from now on." I smiled at him and he smiled back. 

 

 

 

Had a lot of inspirations so shall update more today. And the main image is changjo with his silly smile! The main image last chapter is him with the glasses! Once again, enjoy, comment, subscribe and lastly, cheers! ^^