001

So this is really the work of fate

Its been 3days since i decided to give up on him. These 3 days felt like 3years. Everyday seems extremely long. Especially when i have to constantly take note on whether is he anywhere around me. I don't wish to see him, neither do i want to let him see me. However, heaven just likes to go against me. Recently I've been seeing a lot of him. Even more than when i haven't decided to give up. Why is fate pulling such a prank on me? Why is it that when i yearn to see him i never see him but when i don't wish to see him, he appear before me few times a day. And everytime he appear, he never seem to notice me while i had to hide all the time. I don't know how i will react if we met each other. He have no idea i have been avoiding him. He don't even know it was me that text him. It seems so hard to get him out of my mind. I just think about him all the time. Well people always say getting into new relationships can help to forget old ones. Maybe i should try that out even when i wasn't in a relationship with him? Ricky-ah, why are you so mean to me? Sighs... But then how do i get into a new relationship? Perhaps i should just find something else for me to focus on so that i will stop thinking about Ricky.

<1 week later>

I was on my way to a job interview when i saw a nerdy guy squatting in the middle of the road picking up some sheets of paper. I thought it'll be quite dangerous if a car jusr crash into him so i went over to help him pick up the paper. I squat down and pick up the papers and pass to him. He gave me a warm smile, thanking me for the help when a car almost crashed into us. I was backfacing it so i did not realise. He saw the car coming in our direction and he quickly pulled me away from the road so we were both fine. I thank him for saving me while he apologise for almost getting me into trouble and we ended up laughing at ourselves and at each other. He ask me for my name and i told him my name but before he manage to tell me his name i realise i was running late for the interview so i told him i need to rush for a job interview and ran off.

From then on I've not seen this guy that save my life for a month and i can only vaguely remember he wears thick frame spectacles, has a bit of baby fat and his smile looks silly. The smile reminds me of l.joe somehow. I know its weird that I actually think of l.joe at this point of time but to be honest I've always had a crush on l.joe. I mean he's just too hot to resist, not to mention he's a good friend of Ricky... Oh wait why am i thinking of him again? The reason i got a job is to get him off my mind! Anyways, I've started this job of mine for a month already. Its the job interview that i was rushing off to last month leaving the nerdy but cute guy on his own. I enjoyed this job a lot. Its a cd shop and I've always been interested so i applied for it. I dare to say it did help to take Ricky off my mind most of the time. I would always request to work at the boy band section and play songs of teen top (Let's just pretend the members of teen top aren't the members of teen top but just the characters in this story). Yes I'm an "angel" so i make use of every opportunity i can to help promote them haha. Besides, i can sing along when i play their song and past time so i really enjoyed it.