Homecomming

Born to die 2 - Afterlife

-Cassie's POV-

"Cassie! Cassie!", I heard someone calling my name and I woke up. I saw a beautiful, bright smile as I looked up.

"What? Is something on my face?", Luke asked laughing. I punshed him.

"You should be happy that a girl is looking at you, you jerk!", I said while laughing. "So? What is it?", I asked.

"We landed. So~ I need my arm back."

"Why is that?", I asked laughing. "It's comfortable!"

"I need my arm so I can carry your bags.", he said gentleman like and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I smiled.

"Player.", I said laughing while I stood up and walked out of the plane.

 

'And after a while you will be tired of both so you can take a lover!', my mother's words echoed in my head.

He was my bestfriend not a random guy or 'a lover'! I shook my head. 'I am already tired of Sandro. Why do I have to marry him...?', I asked myself.

"Why are you so concerned?", Luca asked and looked worried.

"Oh it's nothing! I just... It's just the flight, ya know?", I lied but he smiled.

"If something's wrong, you tell me, will ya?"

I nodded.

 

-Luca's POV-

4 years ago:

"I don't wanna go on that party...", I said and frowned angry.

"Come on, bro! Maxxie wants to lose his ity and Korea is a great place for that!", Sandro said. "We owe him that! He's our friend!"

"Ok ok! You're right... But I havn't got a well feeling about that..."

We were in Korea for like 4 weeks because of a study trip with our class.

 

At the party:

"I never new that korean pleople have such great parties!", I yelled into Sandro's ears so he could hear me because of the loud music.

He nodded laughing. "We have to find Maxxie a nice girl!", Sandro said.

"Ok but where is he anyway?"

"Over there. Hey, MAXXIE!", Sandro yelled and Maxxie came over.

"Hey boys!", Maxxie said.

"Finding him a girl shouldn't be that difficult, right? I mean he's good looking, isn't he?!", I asked and Sandro nodded.

Long story - short:

We found Maxxie his girl. Her name was... eeer... Jessica! Jessica Jung!  Man she was pretty! I really got jealous... but well Maxxie was a friend...

BUT as the night grew older I also found a girl! Her name was Melanie.

"Nice to meet you Melanie! I'm Luca!", I said and smiled.

"Ok cool! Wanna meet my husband?", she asked because I think she knew that I was trying to hook up with her.

'DAMN! Why is it always me? Maxxie's girl looks like a supermodel but I'm attracted to someone's wife!', I thought while smiling awkward.

"Sure!", I said, still smiling awkward.

And this was the beginning of our friendship. Melanie introduced me to one of her friends, Julia, who even became my girlfriend for almost 4 years.

But I will tell you about this another time. So~ after many drugs, drinks and , here we go~

 

Present:

-Luke's POV-

Cassie fell asleep again in the car on the trip to Melanie and Jongup and was leaning on my shoulder.

As I looked out off the window I thought about all the people who would come to the part tomorrow night.

Maxxie, Effy, Tony, JJ, Sid, Jal, Youngjae, Chelle, Daehyun, Panda, Zelo, Katie, Emily, Sketch, Jongup, Melanie, Cookie and many others.

Wow~ I think really everyone!

'Oh maybe I should call Melanie.', I said and did it.

"Yobuseyo?"

"Huh?", I asked because I couldn't speak korean that good...

She laughed as she heard my surprised voice.

"That means 'Hello', you genius!", she said while laughing.

"Oh hello! How're you doing?"

"Good. Yeah pretty good actually. How are you?"

"I'm awesome! We'll be there soon.", I said.

"Be where?"

"At your place."

"Eeeer~ WHAT?!", she yelled.

"What's the matter...? I sent you an Email like one week ago that we will visit you soon."

"Oh... Oh no. Oh !"

"What is it?"

"I- I had no time to check my Emails last week!"

"So you don't- Oh ..."

"Well yeah... Oh well you can just go to my place. Jongup's not there at the moment but Zelo and Daehyun are. Jongup will be home soon too so~ I hope you have a nice day till I'm back home too. I've got a day off tomorrow so we can spend sometime than, ok?!", she said.

"Ok! See ya than! Oh I almost forgot: Luca and Sandro are with me."

"Yeah I saw that comming."

"Oh and I brought a girl."

"A- a girl? Ok you got me there, I didn't see that comming. Luke Pasqualino! Is she your girlfriend? How is she? Is she pretty?"

"Melanie, stop that! No she isn't.", I said.

"Oh... She is ugly than...?!"

"NO! She is not!"

"But she is not your girlfriend."

"No. Unfortunately she is not."

"So she's pretty than?!"

"Eeeer yeah."

"But she is not your girlfriend."

"Yes. Like I said: Unfortunately she is not."

"Does she have a beautiful heart?", Melanie asked. I smiled at Cassie who was sleeping in my arms again as I heard this question. She looked so innocent.

I just nodded at first then I realized that Mel wouldn't see that so I said:

"Eeer... Yes. Beautiful..."

"Perfect! I'm searching for a girl for Zelo!", she said all of the sudden. I was perplexed.

"I- I thought he has got 8 of them!"

"Yeah~ But they're just things to , ya know?!"

"So he's still not over that one girl.", I said and she sighed.

"No... It's been 6 years! I think he should move on and find a nice girl that keeps him out of trouble. So~"

'No! No Mel! Please don't! I love her! Don't take her away from me!', I thought but instead I said:

"Oh sure! Let us introduce her to him!"

"Great! Let's chat later than, gotta go. See you Lukie boy!"

"Bye!", I said and hung up.

'I'm such an idiot...'