You'll never forget your first love

Born to die 2 - Afterlife

-Mel's POV-

"You're saying that now...!", I said and got closer to Zelo who was laughing because I was such a scary kitten.

"Let Zelo take care of you, noona!", he said lauging and put his arm around me.

"You're a funny guy, you know that...?", I asked while punching him.

"SHE DUMPED ME!", Daehyun said and entred the house.

"Oh of course, hyung. You may come in...", Jongup said and followed Daehyun who sat down next to me on the couch.

"Oh is this dinner?!", Daehyun asked.

"Eeeerrr... Yeah but-", Zelo said but git cut off.

"Great! I'm starving!", Daehyun said and ate Zelo's food. Zelo gave him the evil look but Daehyun didn't seem to notice that...

"Mel...?", Jongup asked after a few seconds.

"Yes, love?"

"Is it just me or did you ever notice that everyone's just dropping by randomly and come in our house...?"

"Yes, love. I did already notice...", I said and sighed. "So Daehyun oppa~ What's going on? Why are you so upset?"

"She left me... She said I was not really for 'the real thing'. Whatever that means... and that she found a better man than me..."

"Oh that b*tch!", I said and he sighed.

"But... what am I gotta do now? She kicked me out! I have no place to go!"

"Eeeer... You-", I said but Jongup cut me off.

"No! No Mel! No! We already have two kids here, we don't need a third one!", he said and Zelo frowned. "Yeah I mean you, Zelo."

"Please~! Can we keep him?"

"Keep him? He's not a toy!"

"He could be...", I said because I knew that would make Jongup upset so I'd have my revenge for earlier. Besided I heard Daehyun was... well~ let's say... big... ^^ So I wanted to keep an option. 

"Oh you wanna cheat on me. Great, at least you tell me...", he said and I laughed.

"Eeerr... I could take care of YongAh!", Daehyun said.

"No! No! Please don't!", Jongup yelled.

"Why?", Daehyun asked shocked.

"Why? Why? Because I don't trust a guy ing and fooling around with my 5 year old princess!"

"She's kid! I'd never harm her!"

"Now you're telling me because you haven't seen her for a while. She got much prettier and I don't trust you with pretty girls, Jung Daehyun!"

"Oh boy...", I said and sighed.

"Where is she anyway? Did you know I was comming and hide her in the closet?"

"No if I had known that you'd comming I had rather hide the food...", Zelo mumbled.

"She's with a friend.", I said.

"Uhhhh~ With a BOY friend?", Daehyun asked and I smiled.

"Yes but they're kids, oppa."

"Once I was a kid too!"

"Yeah but after 10000 tequila and 5000 girlfriends here you are!", Jongup said and we laughed.

"We have to call the parents just once, Mel... I'm worried now... I just remembered when I was a kid... I know what kids are like! I watched in 3 grade. So we have to watch out! At first it is just a sleepover, than it will be a piercing and than before we know it she will be on a train to Las Vegas to marry a guy named Glenn who is rockstar, likes whaling and drugs!", Jongup said and ran into the kitchen to call Jonghyun's parents.

"Oh boy...", I said and looked at Zelo. Something was wrong with him today... Normally he was talkative and laughed a lot but today he was very serious. He tried very hard not to show it but I noticed... I didn't want anyone to know that he was sad because he was trying so hard so act happy so I wanted to talk to Zelo in private. Zelo was starring out of the window till he noticed that I was looking at him. As he looked into my eyes, his eyes seemed like the ones of a hurt puppy.

"Ok they're fine! They're sleeping now.", Jongup said and came back.

"Zelo? Would you mind helping me in the kitchen with the popcorn?

" 'Coz not. I'm comming.", he said and followed me into the kitchen. He always did what I wanted. A little bit strange because I was just used to that from Jongup but I liked it.

"What is wrong, baby? Is it because of SooJi?!", I asked.

"SooJi? Oh you mean K- Eeeerrr... Yeah SooJi.."

"It's been 6 years, Zelo. Don't you think it's time to move on and get a girlfriend?"

"I'v got 8, Mel."

"I mean a real girlfriend! Not a b*tch you can and throw away!"

"Can I pick YongAh up tomorrow?", he asked.

"Don't ou change the subject!", I yelled and he smiled.

 

Next day

-Zelo's POV-

I went to the place Mel told me to pick YongAh up.

"Oppa!!!", she yelled as she saw me.

"Babygirl!", I said and she ran into my arms.

"Mommy and daddy called earlier and told me that you'd come! I was so happy! I love you oppa!", she said, I smiled and hugged her tight.

"I love you too, baby."

Our house was like 30 minutes from this place so we walked.

"Oppa? May I hold your hand?", she asked with her sweet, high voice and I smiled.

"Sure. How could I ever say 'No' ?" She smiled at me like it was already christmas.

"Oppa?", she asked after a while.

"Hm?"

"What do you know about kissing?" I stopped walking as I heard this question.

"What?", I asked and she giggled.

"You did ever kiss a girl, didn't ya?"

"Well. Yes."

"Besides me?", she asked and I laughed.

"Yes, my love. Why?!"

"Because of my JongHyun."

"Who? Oh you mean your friend!"

"Deh."

"Did he kiss you?", I asked a little bit worried.

"Ani. Ani. Ani!"

"Tell me the truth. I won't tell your father."

She looked down.

"I kissed him." I laughed.

"Don't be embarrassed! So you wanted to know what I know about kissing? Well~ There are different ways of kissing someone."

"JinJah?"

"Yeh. Don't you know?"

"Ani."

"Listen. There is the sweet innocent ppoppo. Like this.", I said, grabbed her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Ah~ Oppa~", she said and smiled bright. "What else can you tell me?"

"Eeeer~ Well~ There is the 'normal' ppoppo. Like this.", I said and kissed her soft and still innocent on the lips.

"Ah~", she said as I put her down on the ground.

"Yeah that's it! That was the kiss I gave JongHyun!", she said and I smiled.

"That is the kiss for a promise. With that kiss he promised to take care of you, you know?"

"Ah~ How many ways are left?"

"Two."

"Two? Tell me, oppa! Tell me!" I laughed.

"You're curious, huh?! Ok but I cannot show them."

"Why?"

"Because, my little princess, these are kisses which are only allowed to adults."

"Oh~", she said really disappointed.

"Hey! I'll just tell ya. But~ you may not tell your father what I'll tell you next, ok?!"

"Ok."

"So~ The third kiss is a little bit longer than the ppoppo but it's still soft and innocent. It shows desire, nostalgia, loss or innocent love. Do you understand that?"

"Yeh! I understand, oppa!"

"Great! You're smart,, you know that?!", I said and paused.

"So~?", she asked.

"So?", I asked and acted like I didn't know what she meant.

"Oppa! Don't be like that! Tell me the last way!"

"Ok... But! But please! It's just for adults! Don't you do that before you're 30! Or married! Or both!" She laughed.

"Ah oppa~!"

"Alright alright! It's passionate, ya know? The... the tongues touch, ya know..."

"Ahhhh~ I think I saw that one time as I couldn't sleep and went into mommy's and daddy's room! Does that mean, they're loving eachother very much?"

"Yeah. That is was it means.", I said smiling and she seemed satisfied. I looked at her and she looked like she was thinking about something very hard.

"Hmmm... Will a boy ever kiss me like that?", she asked me innocent.

"One sure will. But if a boy ever dares to hurt you, jut call Oppa and that guy will die horribly!", I said and she laughed.

"Oppa?" Suddenly he sounded serious. "Can you show me please? It sounds really nice and I want to get the kind of kiss of the oppa I love the most."