The devil you know

Born to die 2 - Afterlife

Later at the same day
-Zelo's POV-
On the other side of a street I knew, stood a girl that looked like you. I guess that's a deja vu cause in these 5 years I moved to L.A. and New York and Santa Fe just to find you here? Ha, ridiculous!
As I stood there, I remembered. That night, that one night was more than just right. But you left me as I was scared as hell cause
I really fell for you.
Most of what I am now is what people expect me to be. If you'd take that away... there'd be nothing...
But I try to convince myself that I am alright. I'm on my way to girlfriend nr. 5
I have 8 of them. They all remind me of KiRa. Some of them have the same figure or the same eyecolour or one has even the same name
but they're still not her.
"Zelo darling! Come in!", girlfriend nr 5 said. What was her name? I forgot... I should write the names down sometime...
"It been 3 days! I missed you, baby!", she said and acted cute.
I felt uncomfortable... Why did I come here? Oh right...
"Baby...?", I asked because I still couldn't remember her name.
"Yeah?", she asked and I kissed her. I was hungry. I just needed to her now. I just needed.
I cleared the table with my hand and put her on top of it. She still pressed her lips against mine. I took off her shirt and bra and started
to bite her softly. She moaned but I still couldn't remember her name.
She ripped my shirt and her cold fingers were on my six pack and went on to my pants. She unbottoned it while I took of her slip.
"I want you so bad, Zelo...", she whispered in my ear. "I'm sure I won't be able to walk for days but I just want it now!"
I smirked.

"You know how some say, skin is the largest organ? Not in my case...", I said and forced myself into her. She moaned. I didn't really care whether she'd liked it or not. I didn't really care about all the women I ed. I didn't want to make her feel good so I tried to come quickly. As I came my phone rang.

"Stop girl in the name of love~ Stop girl in the name of love~"

"Yobuseyo?!", I asked out of breath.

"Hey baby boy! Wassup?", Mel asked and I smirked.

"You tell me~!", I said and was happy to hear her voice.  Sometimes she sounded like KiRa and I felt warm inside.

"We wanted to watch a movie! You're comming?" I laughed and though: 'Well~ I just came!' ^^ Oh~ So ert~ but instead I said:

"What? My puppy is dead? Oh no! I'll come home immediately!"

"Ah~ you're with a girl and you want to get rid of her. Can she hear me?"

"Oh no!"

"I made dinner. You want some?", she asked and I acted surprised.

"Oh of course we have to bury him!", I said and laughed.

"Alright, alright! I hope you had a good time and will come home soon! And Zelo... Her name is Haily... I found a not on your desk with her name. You're welcome."

"Oh right! I knew it! I knew it was something with 'H'! Eeeer~ I mean~ I'll be there soon...! Bye noon- Umma!", I said and she laughed again.

"Bye Baby!", she said and hung up.

"Omo, what happend?", Haily asked truely worried and I felt a little bit bad for lying. But just a little bit...

"I gotta go. My dog's dead! I have to see him...! I'll call ya!", I said quickly, got dressed and left the apartment. I knew I wouldn't call her... I just needed to someone, that was all. I wouldn't call her ever again. That was my way saying 'Goodbye'. I know, not really a nice way but hey, for me it was almost awesome. Why did I say 'almost'? Well... Because non of the girls, I ed were KiRa. I didn't believeshe was dead. She couldn't be. I still didn't believe it. She was not that kind of girl... It was 6 years ago, now.  6 years ago, she left me and I wasn't over her yet. Oh jeez... I at love~

 

-Mel's POV-

Jongup and I decided to wait with dinner till Zelo'd be back so we sat on the couch and started to watch the movie, Jongup chose.

"Chucky? Really?", I asked because I knew what was going on here...

"Yeah. Why...?"

"Oh come on! Show a girl a scary and she will fall into your arms...!"

"What? No! I just- Hey don't you tell me you weren't seducing me the other night!"

"W... What? That was romantic!", I said.

"It was Twilight...!"

"Well... yeah! But 'Chucky'? I mean was this even scary when you were a kid?"

"Lee JiYun thought so...!", he said playfull and I acted surprised and shocked.

"Oh that !", I said, he smirked and got on top of me.

"Oh she was so scared~ She melted in my arms...", he lied to make me laugh and it worked perfectly fine.

"Oh you really everything that crawls in your bed, don't you?!" I laughed and he kissed me. I felt his hand slid under my shirt but just as we wanted to come to the interesting point, someone knocked.

'Zelo... You're always too late. Why aren't you tonight...? Why did I even called you...?', I thought grumpy and answered the door.

"When's dinner?", he asked and just walked in.

"And 'Hello' to you too...", I said and followed him.

"How was your date?", Jongup asked.

"Not that great, I combine...", I said and took place next to Jongup who grabbed my hand as I sat.

"Oh the puppy-story again?!", he asked worried.

"Jop...!"

"It was Haily, right? She looked fine to me. How was she?", Jongup asked.

"JONGUP!", I yelled. 'How was she?' What was wrong with him? That sounded like a thing. A thing you can try and if you don't like it, you can throw it away. Like a stupid christmas present from your grandma.

"What? I just want to know! There is nothing wrong about that!", he said and Zelo laughed.

"Not that bad.", he answered.

"Where did you two do it?"

"On a table."

"You sound unsatisfied. Which position?", Jongup asked and sounded more like a professor analyzing a crime or something like that...

"Just missionary.", Zelo said unintested like he wasn't really in it or like it was nothing special for him. Obviously it really wasn't...

'I need to find you a girl, Zeli.... I nice one who keeps you away from trouble...', I thought.

"Hm... I don't understand your point, bro... I really enjoy that.", Jongup said and I roled my eyes.

"Why don't you tell him about our this morning?", I asked sarcastically because I prefered to watch this stupid movie than to hear about Zelo, who was like my little brother, having !

"Oh great idea, darling! Thanks!", Jongup said and didn't seem to notice that I was trying to make a joke. I couldn't believe how stupid he was! Or was he just playing dump to drive me crazy? Jongup is a smartass so yeah... I think he was just fooling around to upset me. But I didn't want to get upset so he wouldn't have fun. But than... he started talking about what happened this morning... and I blushed with every word he said...

"I took YongAh to kindergarden this morning and when I came back Melanie already waited for me. She was already totally and she bought new toys! She even rode me! It was really satisfying!"

'Oh boy... You start pissing me off...!', I thought.

"You even what to show him...?", I asked a little bit too loud so the two boys were looking at me.

"I wouldn't go that far...", Zelo said and I couldn't help myself but laughing.

We ate dinner for almost an hour and Jongup and I wanted to continue watching the movie but Zelo was still not ready.

"Come on, Zelo! Hurry up!", I said.

"Do you want that I choke?"

"If that would help you to get ready, yes."

"Ok ok. Can I just take the food with me on the couch?"

"Sure but if you drop something, you're man-sushi!"

We're just started to get comfortable on the couch while watching the movie till suddenly someone knocked. I screamed. The boys were looking at me in shock than started laughing.

"Calm down, it was just a knock not Chucky himself!", Jongup said and stood up to answer the door.