Bitter sweet dreams in smoke and tears and... Tate...

Born to die 2 - Afterlife

-Zelo's POV-

Where am I?"
"You are dreaming.", a male voice said.
"Dreaming?"
"Yes. Dreaming, JunHong.... Tell me what do you see."

"I- I see a city... The city of the shadow of death...."
"Right. Go to the place I left you.", he said and  for no reason my feet moved as if they knew what he meant.

"Where to go from here? What road to travel on?"

"Stay here..."
"Why?"
"Because you keep searching for something that you'll never find. Not like that, JunHong."
"Why do you know my name?", I asked and he laughed. I still couldn't see him.
"Because I was the one who helped choose it! You can't change it even if you try so hard. You're stuck with this and it'll never change. It's always a part of you 'till you very last day."

"Why did you bring me here? What do you want to show me? That I spent my whole life choosing and I always chose wrong?"
"No...", he said. "This is not about you."
"What do you want then?"
"She needs your help and you promised to take always care of her and I'm here to make sure that you will keep your promise."
"Help? Who? How?"
"She needs you to pull the knife out her chest."

"What?", I asked confused and frowned.
"She is locked inside and she needs you to free her."
"Where is she? Who is she? And more important... why don't you save her?"

"I cannot help her... as much as I'd love to... I cannot. You wanna know who she is? Well then..."
Suddenly the city disappeared and I saw a door. It was locked. Behind the door stood a young girl.

"Who... who are you...?", I asked the girl but she didn't seem to heard or see me.
"You wouldn't believe...", the male voice said.
"Trust me, I heard a lot of strange stories in my life...", I said and he laughed.
"Don't you recognize her? I mean ok, she grew a little older but... she's still very pretty though..."
I couldn't say anything. Ki... KiRa...?
"You- You said it is a dream..."
"And you said you'd believe me."
"I- I- I... You look different.", I said to her knowing she wouldn't hear me. He laughed again and she disappeared before my eyes.
"It's been 6 years, JunHong.", he said.
"How... How did she end up here? I mean... here all alone...?"
"It's horrible, isn't it..? Here's no light, here's no sound... She practiced hard, to hear a voice just once. She can't even dream here. She's scared to dream in a world with no sunlight. Because when you wake up here, it is darker than last night.
But in this darkness she grew strong. Her love for you grew strong! She needs you, JunHong!
You were born to walk away, been walking your whole life and so did she... but she can't escape from here..."
Suddenly everything disappeared again and got black till I finally faced the guy to this voice I was talking to the whole time.


 

"Look into my eyes.", he said, came closer and I did. "What do you see? - Nothing at all. Take another look around you. What do you see? - Nothing at all."
"Who did this to her?", I asked.

"Do you believe in the devil, JunHong?"

"No..."

"Well, I do. And he is not some little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful... because he's a fallen angel... and he used to be gods favorite."

 

The next day:
-Cassie's POV-
After lunch this friend of Luke, Melanie asked me if I'd like to go shopping with her. It was shopping, maaaan! - Of course I told her I'd
love to. So we went shopping.

"That would look great on you!", I said.

"You really think so? Doesn't it look too naughty?", Melanie asked.

"No! A little bit naughty is a little bit nice. So let's do really nice!"

"I don't know..."

"Come on, Mel!", I said and as soon as I said these words I got dizzy. I sat down on a chair.

"Oh, what's wrong? You're pale!"

"It's nothing. I just can feel the earth moving...", I said but as sudden this feeling came as sudden it was gone. "I'm fine.", I said and stood up. "So~ wanna try it on?", I asked and she sighed.

"Ok!", she said and went into the dressing room.

 

(Just imagine her with that. I love that style! ^____^)

 

-after shopping, on the way home-

"Wow! You're maybe a mother but you're a naughty one!"

"It's really short! But don't you love it? I think I look really y! That's the style nowadays, right?!"

"It is!", I said and suddenly I heard someone calling me by my nickname.

"Cat!" There was just one person in the whole wide world that called me like that.

I searched for his face just to find him leaning on a tree right in front of us.

"Tate! You're here too?"

"Obviously! Come here! Let me see you!"

"It's been a while!", I said and he hugged me.

"Indeed!", he said and remembered Melanie.

"Oh Tate, this is my friend Moon Melanie.", I said and Tate bowed.

"Walker Tate.", he said smiling at her.

"Nice to meet you, Tate.", Melanie said also smiling.

"So~ Wanna help us with our bags, Taddy~?", I asked and he roled his eyes.

"I always do..."