Burning red

Born to die 2 - Afterlife

-Cassie's POV-
It was 10 PM as the party started.
"No drugs!", Daniel said to me but he knew I wouldn't listen to him. I never did. I was already high.
"Of course not.", I said and joined the party again.
"Hey Cassie!", Zelo called me.
"What is it?"
"Wanna go into the shed and have some spliff?", he asked and I nodded.
"Of course!", I said and followed him. Spliff was the only thing that made my head shut up.
As he went into the shed Zelo gave me some spliff and I laid down on the couch to enjoy it.


Somehow I felt weird but it was a good feeling.

"Er... I heard you will marry...?", he asked and I groaned annoyed.
"Er~ Yeah..."
"Sandro I heard... But~ I do not know if you noticed but~ you hate him obviously..."
"Oh trust me, I do..."
"Oh so it's an arranged marriage...?"

"Great combined, Sherlock..."

"You could... run away! You don't have to marry him!"

"Run away? With whom? With you? Hahaha! You can't even use a scissors without hurting yourself so what do you wanna do? - Take me to Vegas and marry me and have wonderful clumsy kids? I don't think so.", I said and suddenly he kissed me.

I felt my head exploding into colors. I felt the colors. I felt red. I felt burning red. Faster than the wind. Like that colors in automn so bright, just before they lose it all.

"I love you...", he whispered into my ear and I smiled.

"Everyone love me..."

"Why can't you just say that you love me too...?"

"Because I don't.", I said while smirking. I felt really weird. Actually I was not like that! I wasn't a player! Where did that come from?

"Ok.", he said and let go of me to look into my eyes. "Tell me here and now you don't want me and I will go through that door and you'll never see me again.", he said calm because he somehow knew my true feelings. I said nothing so he smirked.

"I knew it...", he said and kissed me again.

'You can take a lover!', the words from my mother echoed in my head and suddenly Nicki came back.

'You don't love Sandro! Neither do I. You have to face that facts and tell your mother, you won't marry him.'

'You're right! You're absolutely right! I will call her tomorrow.'

'Great! Finally! So have fun with him tonight, will ya!?'

"I love you...", I whispered to Zelo and I didn't know where this came from as well. It was like Nicki said that and not me.

Zelo smirked.

"I know...!"

"Pabo!", I said acting surprised then I smiled and we kissed again.