The reason I've became a witch

Born to die 2 - Afterlife

-Cassie's POV-

3 years ago

"3 weeks? Are you kidding me? Do ya know how boring that will be?", I asked grumpy and threw my bags on the top of the bed.

"It won't be boring, trust me! I will show you everything!", Danny said and I roled my eyes. We were in Korea again.

A few years ago I was also here. That was before my accident.

"Mommy and daddy want you to relax and at the same time I'll show you my hometown."

"Oh how interesting...", I said without any emotion.

"It would be if you would stop complaining!"

"Whatever. I don't want to have this conversation right now. It's 10 PM and we had a very long flight from the US to Korea and I need to relax now!"

But~ one hour later:

I was sitting on the bar drinking my 5th blue curacao thinking about Daniel. Actually I was very tired and didn't want to go out on a drink but Danny was snoring so loud that I decided to do it.

"Hey beautiful! Wanna dance?", someone behind me asked and I just wanted to tell him to back off because I didn't get my sleep and was in a bad mood so I was... let's say grumpy as I looked him in the face.

I couldn't do anything but staring at him.

"Eeeerr... Hi?", he asked.

"Oh errrr hi! I'm Cassie!"

"I'm JongUp!", he said and smiled. "Ok I want to be honest, I'm married. But my bros over there said I became something like a 'houseman' and couldn't get a beautiful girl to dance with me anymore. Ok I know my playboy days are over but~ would you like to dance?"

I was so blown away by this frankness that I couldn't say something for a moment.

"Errrr ok! Let's show your bros that you're not a 'houseman'!", I said, he smiled and grabbed my hand.

 

After a few drinks JongUp and I sat next to his friends and laughed a lot. JongUp had charm and was very kind. His wife must be happy.

"May I help you with this?", Jongup asked all of the sudden. I frowned.

"Help me? Why? How? Why?" Jongup laughed.

"With this guy over there checking you out the whole night.", Daehyun said and I was surprised.

"Oh don't tell us you didn't notice! Are you kidding me?"

I smiled. He was really the kindest guy I've ever met.

"Can you buy us drinks?", Jongup asked and winked at me. The guy he meant sat on a chair in front of the bar looking at me.

My heart beat faster as our eyes met.

"I- I can't just go over there! What should I say?!"

" 'Hi.' Maybe? You can just go there! You're the girl. You have the choice! And the man has to accept everything you want! Trust me I know that stuff, I'm married for 3 years now. Trust me that is how it works. The woman decides and the man follows. Go. Just go ahead!"

"Ok... You're right!", I kissed his cheek and stood up.

"Wish me luck!", I said and went to the bar counter. I smiled but I was shivering because I was that nervous.

"7 SoJus please.", I ordered. After that I looked at that guy. He smiled at me and nodded.

"Hi.", I said and tried not to sound nervous.

"Hi!", he said and came closer. "You were definitely looking at me earlier."

I laughed and tried to be mysterious. "I look at many people."

He smiled. "What's your name?"

"Cassie and yours?"

"Call me Luke."

 

Present:

Why do my parents want me to marry this.... this... let's just say my boyfriend Sandro.

I was sitting on his bed while he was surfing through the internet forgetting me and the whole world around him.

"How was your day baby?", he asked but I knew he just pretend wanting to know.

"I think I choose wrong. I should have choosen the other guy who wanted to marry me.", I said.

"That's great baby! I'm glad."

See? I think the only thing he hears is bla bla bla shoes bla bla bags...

'If I'd tell you that I ed your bestfriend, would you even listen? Slap me in my face, turn and walk away?'

"How is your mom? I heard she was sick.", he said after a while.

"She's dead but it's not that bad. Now I can eat ice cream and cookies anytime I want to."

"That's great babe! I'm happy for you.", he said and I shoke my head.

'If I'd tell you that I burned all your money, would you even listen? Throw me in the flames, turn and walk away?', I asked myself.

"Great!", he said all of the sudden. "Baby! Pack your bags, we will leave tomorrow!"