Doubt

Born to die 2 - Afterlife

-Cassie's POV-

"Danny? Is it you?", I asked on the phone.

"No, it's the cast of river dance... Of course it's me. That's my phone, you moron..."

"Yeah yeah I love you too but listen! Sandro is taking me with him to some place and I don't know where! You think he's kidnapping me?"

Daniel laughed.

"Oh he didn't tell ya?"

"No... He said, I shouldn't worry and relax. But I can't! Even Luke and Luca are here but they won't tell me!"

"I will be there too soon so please... don't worry ok? They won't kidnapp you!", he said and laughed.

"Who know's...."

"Just have a good flight and I'll meet you there. See ya sis. I love you!"

"Love you too. Bye."

 

As we took off I had got a weird feeling in my tummy.

', where are we going?', I asked myself. Sandro took my hand and kissed it. I tried to relax.

'Ok calm down, Cassie. Everything will be fine.' The two Luca's, my bestfriends, were here too so I didn't think they would really kidnapp me.

"I'm going to use the bathroom.", Sandro said after a while and gave me a kiss.

"Good luck bro!", one Luca said.

Ok maybe I should explain the my two sweeties. Ok~ So the one Luca (Luca Stonem) is Sandro's bestfriend since kindergarden.

He's got charm and humor but he's not a player like Sandro is. (A/N I actually know him in real life XD)

The other Luca (Luca Pasqualino) is actually a friend of mine. He's a british-italian-korean guy living in L.A.

He is... tall! Let's say very tall! 1.87m! But because his birthname is also Luca we actually just call him Luke. So~ explainationtime's over ^^

 

Anyway~ Sandro went to the bathroom on the airplane and I turned around to chat with Luke and Luca.

"Hey boys~ Please~ Could you tell where we're going?"

"We're going to see our friends who we havn't seen for~ a year or so!", Luca explained and Luke nodded.

"It must be a long trip than...", I concluded.

 

KOREA? Korea? For real? Again? Ah~ My head hurts. What was wrong with me?

Danny told me I had a car accident a few years ago so sometimes I had this weird feeling in my head...

My head was still hurting so I decided to sleep a little. I just wanted to close my eyes as someone poke me.

"Cassie! Can I sit next to you? I wanna ask you something!", Luke said and I nodded.

"I don't mind. Come on over!", I said smiling. He smiled at me too as I jumped over the seat and sat next to me.

"Hi!", he said.

"Hi!", I said laughing because of his sweet grin and somehow my head stopped hurting.

"So what do you want to ask me?"

"What do you think about..."

"About what?"

"Gay guys.", he said avoiding my eyes.

"What?"

"A guy who's gay!"

I frowned because I didn't see that comming.

"Eeeeer...", I said and the pain in my head was back but I tried to ignore it. "I knew one once...", I said and didn't know where that came from.

"Really? You remember?!", Luke asked.

"Yes...", I said and saw his picture right before my eyes. He was asian but with blond hair... "His name is.... eer... I think... Renee or something?", I said and my head felt like it was gonna explode. Luke seemed to notice that so he grabbed my hand.

"Sh~! Keep calm. Everything's alright. I'm here. You're shivering. Are you cold?" I nodded. He took his jacket and put it over my shoulders.

As I felt his heat I closed my eyes and thought about his question once more.

"I like them.", I finally said.

"Really?"

"Really. Why? Is that the way of telling me, you're gay?", I asked and he laughed.

"Hell no! But I have a friend, you will meet and he's gay so I wanted to know if you're ok with that or if you would be awkward or totally freaking out. But you're ok with them."

"I guess I am."

"Oh... Sandro's comming back. I should... I should go.", he said and I saw the desire in his eyes so I asked him to stay.

I grabbed his hand. "Wait. Don't go."

He smiled as if he was waiting for these words his life time.

"Sure!", he said and went towards Sandro to talk to him. I didn't quite hear what they were saying but Sandro looked uninterested and just nodded.

Luke came back and sat next to me.

"What did you tell him?"

"I asked him to change seats because Luca wants to talk to him because of the big party."

"What party?", I asked.

"All of our friends are getting together again in Korea and you don't think there will be a party?", he said and laughed.

"Right.", I said and laughed too.

I leaned on his shoulder. He was warm and soft. Somehow that reminded me of something but I couldn't really... see it...

I closed my eyes again. 'Tall. Pink. Love.' - These were the first came up my mind and my head hurt again.

'Tall. Pink. Love'? What was that all about? 'Don't force yourself, Cassie! You will remember when it's time!', I said to me, relaxed and fell asleep in Luke's arms.