R306

One Fine Spring Day

Ever since that day, Kyuhyun tried his best in making more cheerful songs. It was a bit hard since he's not used to it. Good thing Seohyun's always around to help him.

 

They would always meet by the sakura tree and sing their new songs together. Each day counts since It's only 2 weeks before the end of Spring.. That's why Seohyun was surprised when one day, Kyuhyun didn't show up.

 

She searched for him all over the large garden-- still no sign of him. She then decided to look for him inside the hospital just in case he went there. There she saw a nurse by the elevator and approached him.

 

" Ah.. Excuse me.." she tapped his shoulder. When he turned he greeted her with a bright smile. "Yes?"

Seohyun looked at his nameplate .. Zhou Mi

 

" Uhm, did you happen to see a guy roaming around here, tall, pale-skinned, probably carrying a red guitar around?"

 

" Oh , you're the one who's always with him! " replied Zhou Mi.

 

Seohyun was a bit surprised by this. " Kyuhyun? You know him?"

 

" Yeah, I'm the one in charge of taking care of him. I always see you two singin by the Sakura tree on the hill. I really liked this one song.. Rokkugo, wasn't it?"

 

Seohyun blushed. She couldn't believe he saw that! She changed the topic to save herself from embarrassment.

 

" Is ..Is he okay? What happened to him? Where is he?"

 

" He's on the third floor." Zhou Mi pushed the up button by the elevator door. " I can take you there if you want to ."

 

Seohyun nodded and smiled in thanks as they entered the elevator. Zhou Mi led the way to Kyuhyun's room when they reached the 3rd floor. 

 

" I wonder what happened to him"

 

They stopped in front of R306 . Zhou Mi turned the knob and gestured for her to come inside before closing the door.

Seohyun looked around the small white room. On a single bed lay Kyuhyun eyes looking outside the large window beside him.

 

" Kyuhyun, are you okay?" she approached him with a worried look on her face.

 

" Oh, it's you."  he gave a small smile.

 

" What happened? Why are you here?"

 

" Spring's almost over." said Kyuhyun, still looking outside the window. Seohyun looked outside as well and saw that from his room they can see a perfect view of the hill and the lone sakura tree on top of it.

 

" You know, I think you should just rest for now. Let's put this singing thing aside for a while and do it some other time." said Seohyun.

 

" No." replied Kyuhyun, with a hint of anger in his voice. " We need to continue this."

 

" What's your problem? You need to rest."

 

" I don't want to rest."

 

" Well, you need to. You're tired from doing all this."

 

" I don't need to rest. I'm fine."

 

"Don't be stubborn just this time."

 

" I don't have enough time.."

 

" Of course there's always enough ti--"

 

" I'm sick, Seohyun..."

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

more to come! 

 

will update soon :D

 

-mariel06vee-