Special

One Fine Spring Day

=EPILOGUE=

 

" Isn't it beautiful?" said Zhou Mi as he positioned Chan Gi's wheelchair and opened the huge window.

 

" Woooooow! It's so big and beautiful!" said the delighted Chan Gi as she looked at the big Sakura tree standing on top of a hill that can be viewed perfectly from where their room is. 

" It's so amazing that its flowers are still there even though it's the middle of winter."  her eyes still wide in amazement.

 

This made Zhou Mi smile. " See I told you this room is perfect for you. While you rest your broken leg here you can just look outside to pass the time. It will surely lessen your lonliness and boredom."

 

" This is the most beautiful sakura tree I've ever seen !" not even paying attention at what Zhou Mi is saying.

 

" I know...It's a really special tree."

 

"Special?"

 

"Yes" he answered. " Would you believe me if I told you that that tree didn't even use to bear flowers? Not ever."

 

Chan Gi's eyes widened more. " Really?! What did you do?"

 

Zhou Mi placed his hand on her head.

 " Actually, two special people did it all...This guy would compose songs and together with this girl, they would sing to that tree to help it bloom."

 

He looked at Chan Gi. " We all know the outcome of that."

 

" Singing a song to a plant? Isn't that a little bit...impossible?"

 

Zhou Mi  kneeled so that his face is the same level as hers. He then placed his hand on her shoulder.

" Anything is possible if you put your heart and soul in it."

 

Chan Gi smiled and nodded in answer. 

" Well, where are they now? What happened to them?"

 

Zhou Mi's smile lessened a bit. He stood up and gazed outside the window.

 

"The sun had just set when someone found them sitting under that tree....both lifeless...but the smiles on their faces never left. No one knew what happened but one thing's for sure.They were happy. They're together with that tree now. That's why not even the coldest winter could make its flowers fall."

 

" How.. did you know all this?" asked Chan Gi with a hint of sadness in her eyes.

 

" Kyuhyun's once my patie-- no.. He was my friend.. and so was Seohyun.. I was able to see it all, from the start to the end. I was also the one who found them..Sometimes I lay in my bed thinking if I did the right thing letting them out.. but suddenly I'll remember their peaceful faces and how they held their hands like they knew what was coming to them before they even get out of this room." he gave a soft sigh. " They were really perfect for each other."

 

" Are they sick?" Chan Gi asked

 

" Well Kyuhyun was.. but Seohyun wasn't."

 

" Then why did she die too?"

 

" I'm not really sure... I guess that's the power of true love.. She must've followed Kyuhyun even on his death.."

 

Zhou Mi closed his eyes " Some people say that they could still hear them singing with their angelic voices .. I do too."

 

Chan Gi closed her eyes as well. The two of them went silent for a while . Chan Gi suddenly hummed a familiar tune.

 

" What is it?" asked Zhou Mi.

 

Chan Gi opened her eyes and smiled. " I can hear them too. They're together now.. and I can feel that they're really happy."

 

Zhou Mi gave her a nod and gazed back at the Sakura tree. He imagined the two still there.

 

"Rokkugo Rokkugo Rokkugo Marhe Mahl!!!" their voices echoed in his head as a vague image of Seohyun jumped up and down and clapped her hands to the beat and Kyuhyun jumping as well and strummed his guitar with all his might--- both of them laughing like there's no tomorrow under the magnificent tree -- now full of pink flowers so bright as if it was not winter at that time but instead a one fine spring day.

 

END

 

_____________________________________________________

 

doone! thank you for reading guys!! I'm sorry if you didn't like the ending.. I just couldn't think of a better way to end it >.< They're still happy though , right? XD

 

PLEASE DO RECOMMEND THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS if you loved this story :D

 

watch out for my next fic-- Shining Star-- YoonTeuk <3

 

THANK YOU EVERYONE <3

 

-mariel06vee-