Haengbok

One Fine Spring Day

Seohyun could feel the sadness in Kyuhyun's voice as he said those words.Truly the Kyuhyun everyone knows is not who he really is and is only the result of everyone's judgements. Now she knows that she's definitely not going to be one of them.

 

She took out a bunch of blank musical sheets and handed it over to Kyuhyun.

" Well, If you're going to sing to it at least make it a happy one."

 

" How many times do I have to say that I don--"

 

" That's why I'm here right?" she placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

 

Kyuhyun smiled. "right..."

 

Seohyun gave him a sweet smile as she grabbed the guitar that rested on the ground and looked at him brightly.

" Making a happy song is easier than you think it is.  In fact, you can just sing randomly . It doesn't even matter if it would make sense.. just blurt it all out! "

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Like...how?"

 

"hmmm" she thought for a moment.

 

She then stood up and positioned the guitar . " Like this." She began to strum randomly and sang slightly off tune.

"Rokkugo Rokkugo Rokkugo Marhe Mahl !! " 

 

Kyuhyun tried to hold his laughter. " What? Rock and Go? What kind of song is that?"

 

" A happy one."  Seohyun handed him the guitar. " finish it."

 

Kyuhyun scratched his head as he took the guitar from her hands. He wasn't quite sure on what to do.

 

" Rokkugo Rokkugo Rokkugo Marhe Mahl !!"   Seohyun sang energetically as she clapped her hands to the beat.

 

Kyuhyun thought for a moment. He looked at Seohyun and then at the tree.

 

" Just be who you want to be. " she said.

 

Kyuhyun looked at his guitar......and then smirked.

 

" Aaaaahmahnda mahnda mahnda mahna!!!"  he sang loudly as he strummed his guitar to the beat. " Ddaaa Ipuhn Ipuhn Ipuhnnida!!!! "

 

" There you go! " said Seohyun cheerfully.

 

Kyuhyun laughed and gave a wide smile.

 

" Rokkugo Rokkugo Rokkugo Marhe Mahl !!"  they sang together as Seohyun jumped up and down to the beat and clapped her hands and Kyuhyun jumping up and down as well as he strummed with all his might that the strings may seem to snap anytime.

 

Seohyun was finally able to see a real smile on Kyuhyun's face and hear him laugh. This made her even happier.

 

They continued to sing loudly without a care in the world and jumped to the beat of their first happy song like there's no tomorrow.

 

" Rokkugo Rokkugo Rokkugo Rokkugo Rokkugo Rokkugo Rokkugo MARHE MAAAAAHL !!!!!"

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

wee this was indeed a happy chapter :D 

I'll update soon :)

 

thank you for the wonderful comments and to those who subscribed <3

 

-mariel06vee-