Sheet

One Fine Spring Day

Kyuhyun's condition worsened. He now has these strange machines attached to him that Seohyun doesn't know of. He spent the next few days sleeping and resting while Seohyun stayed beside him the whole time. 

 

Could this be it? The day the two of them feared the most? 

 

Tears always run down from Seohyun's eyes when she sees Kyuhyun just laying there--so fragile and so weak.

 

 She wiped a clean cloth over his brow. SHe stared at his face for a moment and traced her finger on the side of his face. She missed his eyes. She missed his smile. She missed everything about him. She remembered the last day she saw his happy face. He was standing by the window giving her a thumbs up with a wide smile on his face. She let out a sob and more tears fell. It can't be the last time she'll see that , can it?

 

Those days were hard for Seohyun. She can't even sleep because of worrying about him all the time. You can't imagine the happiness she felt when one day he finally opened his eyes. He was still weak though. When he was able to move about again, Seohyun felt relieved and at ease- - until he spoke.

 

" I'm not going to live long." he spoke for the first time in days.

 

" What are you talking about? You're fine now." said Seohyun as she held Kyuhyun's hand.

 

" It's. . .  the last day of spring." replied Kyuhyun.

 

" You're not going to die okay? Doctors are always wrong." Seohyun felt like crying again and held his hand tighter.

 

Kyuhyun gave her a weak smile. He then took out a piece of folded paper from under his pillow. It was the blue musical sheet.

 

" I did it. I was able to create my masterpiece. My most powerful song." he tried to sound cheerful.

 

Seohyun smiled ''I knew you could do it."

 

Kyuhyun held her hand. " I want to sing it to the tree."

 

He looked at her with gentle eyes.

 

" I want to sing it with you."

 

_____________________________________________________

 

I can't sleep so I guess I'll be updating soon XD

 

i really love your comments <3 <3 <3 thank you :))

 

-mariel06vee-