Music

One Fine Spring Day

For the first time, Seohyun actually got scared of Kyuhyun for what he did last time. Not too scared , though, to stop her from coming back on the hill again the next day.

 

" He'll leave..just like last time."  she thought as she walked up the hill for the third time this week.

 

Even though she expected him to be there, she was still a bit surprised to see him standing there, with the brown notebook in his hand again.

 

Seohyun was about to speak but then Kyuhyun suddenly interrupted.

 

" This is a Sakura tree." he said, looking at the tree's leaves.

 

" What?" she was a bit confused for him telling her that all of a sudden.

 

" A cherry blossom tree."

 

Seohyun observed the tree. 

"But, why is it not blooming yet? It's the middle of Spring."

 

Kyuhyun placed his hand on the tree's trunk. " No one knows."

 

With his fingers, he gently followed the lines on the tree's trunk.

" Many people say that plants have ears and that they can hear everything around them.. They also react to whatever happens near them. We just don't see it. "

 

Seohyun just stared at him. She can't help but notice Kyuhyun's change of personality. She can't believe that he has this kind of side in him.

Kyuhyun turned his gaze towards her.

" When I was a kid, back to when my mom was still alive, she had a mini garden and she would always talk to her plants which  eventually bloomed beautifully."

 

He looked back at the tree. " Since I don't know how to talk to plants, I decided to do something I'm actually good at--- singing. I sing to it every now and then to have it bloom before the end of Spring."

 

"Wow..." said Seohyun. "that's really sw--"

 

" But now I realized it's just a bunch of nonsense and a waste of time..."

 

So he's still the same Cho kyuhyun we all know after all... she thought.

" Why are you telling me this?"

 

Kyuhyun gave a small smile...or was it a smile??

" I just wanted to tell you." He then walked pass her and began walking downhill. He stopped midway and gave her a final glance back.

 

" I won't be coming here anymore. You have this place to yourself from now on. I'm done with this." He turned and continued walking downhill once again.

 

": I'll help you.." said Seohyun suddenly.

 

Kyuhyun stopped but just stood there, not even bothering looking back.

 

" I'll help you." she repeated. " I'll help you make it bloom."

 

" and..why?" said Kyuhyun with his back still facing her.

 

" because.. because I believe what your Mom did was meaningful..  I lost my mom at an early age as well and when I was a kid she taught me things including those what others think as nonsense but I didn't care. She was my mom and that was enough reason for me to believe whatever she says."

 

Kyuhyun still stood there. Seohyun's not even sure if he's listening or just letting her finish.

" Look.. some things take time before they happen and you giving up in the middle of waiting is the least thing you should do."

 

He didn't respond. Suddenly, he began descending the hill again.

 

" Then do it yourself.'' he said.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

another chapter's done XD 

thank you for the great comments :D it really helps me  update sooner knowing that some 

people are actually waiting for the next chappies :D

 

more to come! I'll update soon! :D

 

-mariel06vee-