Goodnight

One Fine Spring Day

They sat side by side under the huge Sakura tree and felt the wind in their faces that gets cold by the minute because of the setting sun.

 

Kyuhyun took out the blue paper and began to unfold it. Written on it were the musical notes and lyrics of his masterpiece.

 

“At least I still have you.” He read out loud.

 

Seohyun looked at the paper. She felt tears welling up in her eyes when she saw what was written below the title.

 

Dedicated to my Seohyun

 

“ Thank you. .  for being with me.”  Said Kyuhyun weakly. His strength is beginning to withdraw but he stll managed to smile as he looked into Seohyun’s eyes.

 

“Thank you for being you.” replied Seohyun.

 

Kyuhyun rested his head on Seohyun’s shoulder and together they looked at the horizon with the now red sun. He then placed the blue music sheet between them, with one of their hands holding each end of it.

 

“Keudal angoseo..” Kyuhyun sang with a soft voice. Because he could hardly speak, he sang between deep breaths.

 “Seumul meomcheuni… shagen eogae wi-eui…tteolleomnajo neuggil seu isseo…

Ttu muni tto…meugdo isseo…i-sarang maneunji…nan keuroda…hagetji…”

 

Seohyun tried to fight her tears. Even if Kyuhyun was having a hard time singing, it was the most beautiful song she heard in her entire life. Truly it was a real powerful song.

 

Kyuhyun’s tears started to fall as he continued to sing with all his strength.

 

“saeweul-I heullo.. naig…teulgo..keudae keomeun eori-eul-e..naum nuni ppuryeajin dwi…

Naui ttu nun…heuryeojyeo…seumi  megeo oneun…keusungan…ham........gge…....i…...gil…”

 

The sun has completely set now. A strong gust of wind suddenly came and there was silence. Kyuhyun’s grip lightened and his head lay limply on Seohyun’s shoulder

 

Seohyun closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She looked at Kyuhyun and wiped his tears with her thumb.

 

Then she looked at the blue paper they were holding.

 

“Sarang… iddorok areumdawoon malli..dangshinikire kaneun hatdun salmi naegen sesange deo kkeun kijeongatteun ni..”

She sang the chorus with a shaky voice as tears fall from her eyes endlessly.

 

“kkeurigo..selseu eobneun geu yaksokgwa..ddangshn-eul maneun cheot rat-eui haessalgwa.. keu hyunggamajeo modu kieok…”

She looked at Kyuhyun. “halteni…”

 

She brushed Kyuhyun’s hair up and kissed his pale forehead as tears still run down her cheeks.

 

She then laid her head above his and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Goodnight .... my Kyuhyun.”

 

_____________________________________________________

 

TTTTTTT.TTTTTTTTT seriously i cried when i wrote this part >.<  especially because i was playing At Least I Still Have You  while proof reading this.

 

-mariel06vee-