Hope

One Fine Spring Day

Seouhyun wanted to bawl in front of him. She can't believe that he would be taken away from her. Why? Why now? It must've been hard knowing that your days are counted. The smiles she'd seen, the laughters she heard, the happiness she felt in him, could all of these be fake? Things to cover for what he truly feels? She hated Kyuhyun for not telling her the truth a long time ago, but she hated herself more for not even sensing that he was hiding something.

 

She wanted to cry. She wanted to plead Kyuhyun not to leave her. But at this point, she should be the stronger one. If she cries , it only means that she's also losing hope.. that she's accepted the fact that this guy in front of her, her special someone, won't be around soon.

 

" Where's your guitar?" she asked.

 

Kyuhyun was a bit surprised on her question. He just told her that he's dying and here she is, asking for his guitar.

"What??"

 

"Your guitar. Where is it?"

 

Kyuhyun was still confused but pointed at the far corner of the room. Seohyun took off its case and grabbed a few blank music sheets .

 

" Here. It's time for you to make new songs again." she handed him the sheets.

 

He took the papers and looked at her with confusion still printed on his face. " Are you okay?"

 

Seohyun chuckled. " What? All I'm saying is, you need to write new songs now. We need new ones."

 

She sat beside him. " We can't waste time."

"Yeah" said Kyuhyun. "because soon I'll di---"

 

" ..because soon it would be the end of spring." Seohyun interrupted. "It's a shame if it didn't get to bloom during this season."

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

fun fact : My goal is to make fanfics using all the title of Super Junior's songs :)) like this one :D 

Right now I have completed making one for Shining Star and Sunny( I Love You). I'll post them here soon as soon as I'm done with this so I hope you'll take time to read those as well :)))))))

 

will update soon! :D

 

-mariel06vee-