Future

One Fine Spring Day

Kyuhyun can't leave his room anymore but that didn't stop them from what they have to do. So instead of going together on the hill, Kyuhyun would compose his songs in his room together with Seohyun and after that she would go up the hill and sing the songs to the tree as Kyuhyun watched her from his opened window.

 

Everytime she finishes the song she would give a cheerful wave at Kyuhyun and he would give her a two thumbs up. 

 

One day, Seohyun went up the hill and sang " Happy Together". Afterwards, she patted the tree's trunk.

" Bloom soon okay?". She really got use to talking to this tree. Normally one would feel awkward but there is something to this tree--as if she's actually sure that it's really listening. 

She imagined the tree being covered in pink flowers. Will she be able to see it for real? If she does, what would become of her and Kyuhyun? This sakura tree is the only one that connected the two of them. Once they succeed she wondered what will happen next? Maybe they can go here once in a while--doing the same things they always do-- singing, talking , sleeping or just stare at the horizon. The only difference is that they won't be counting the minutes . They have all the time in the world for themselves. Maybe they could even go to other places. The Han River perhaps so that they can still see the beautiful sunset. She would cook for him and together they'll eat as they look at the sun going down the horizon. 

Seohyun couldn't help but smile at her ideas once they succeed in making this tree bloom. It wouldn't be the end for the two of them. In fact, it would be a beginning. A beginning for him. Once he goes back to school she would make sure that he's not going to be alone . She would help in changing the perception of the students about him.

It would also be a beginning for the both of them.. Maybe get to know each other more? 

 

She looked at Kyuhyun, who gave her again a thumbs up. Seohyun waved and smiled in reply and looked at the tree again.

" We'll be waiting".   She was sure that they'll  be able to do all those things..they'll be able to do all of those soon for sure. They will always be together. Together they will live a long happy life.

 

She began to descend the hill. As she walked she gave a final glance at Kyuhyun's window but did not find him there. Normally, Kyuhyun would always be standing there until she arrived the room but now he's not in sight.

 

At that moment Seohyun sensed that something was wrong so she quickly ran upstairs to Kyuhyun's room.

 

She opened the door with a loud bang and found the window. Still open.. and Kyuhyun laying unconscious on the floor below it.

 

" KYUHYUN!!"

 

_____________________________________________________

 

Are you guys excited for SJ's 5thjib?? <3 <3 <----random ELF question XD kekekekeke

 

i'll update soon don't worry! :DD

 

-mariel06vee-