Hill

One Fine Spring Day

     Seohyun tried to find the garden at the back of the hospital building. She could really use some fresh air right now since she's been tired lately because of the endless hours taking care of her sick grandmother. Today, she even forgot to change to casual clothes before visiting her that she ended up still wearing her school uniform.

 

After walking around the hospital, she finally found the place she's been looking for. She made her way out the glass door and greeted the fresh air. After stretching for a bit, she began to look around the place and tried to find a spot wherein she could rest. From a distance, she saw a large tree on top of a hill.

 

"Perfect." she thought.

 

She removed her school shoes and began walking up the hill barefooted. She smiled at the thought of sleeping under the tree's shade. However, her smile turned upside down when she found out that it was already occupied. Not just by any person. It's someone she knew. There, under the huge tree, stood their school's number one troublemaker, Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Seohyun's never been scared of him. In fact, she just ignored him whenever he would pass by her. Everyone at school seemed to be afraid of him because he always get into fights and stuff. Somehow, he's also popular with the girls, which she hate. She winced at the thought of a girl having that kind of guy as her dream boy.

 

Kyuhyun just stood under the tree with his eyes looking at the rustling leaves above. He seemed to be in deep thought for he didn't notice her presence. In his right hand he held a rather wide brown notebook.

 

" Ya, Kyuhyun-ah." said Seohyun informally.

 

Kyuhyun suddenly jumped out from his thoughts and turned to look at her.

"ah, it's....you."

 

" We've been in the same class for 2 years now and you still don't know my name?"

 

" I don't remember those not worth remembering" he replied with a smirk.

 

Seohyun clenched her fist but took a deep breath to control her anger. She let out a sigh and decided to change the topic.

 

"What are you doing here? You suddenly disappeared and never showed up in school for 3 months now. Everyone is--"

 

" Worried?" he interrupted.

 

He walked pass by her and gave her a final glance.

" I don't think so."

 

and with that he went downhill.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

first chapter's done. more to come

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

XDDDD

 

the chapters are short cause this fanfic was originally written on yellowpad paper. what i did was i end every chapter before i reach the end of the paper XDD