Chapter Twelve

Taeyeon Power
NO ONE'S POV

Jessica glanced at the clock on the wall and sighed when it stuck 3pm. Taeyeon wasn't back yet and she was so tempted to call her but she felt like she shouldn't bother Taeyeon.

She stood up and walked to their room. As if Taeyeon knew she would walk to her room at that time, Jessica's phone rang.

"Taengoo where are you?" whined Jessica.

"Uhm.. Jessica, Taeyeon fainted in the restaurant. Can you come over quick?" said Sooyoung in a rush and then hung up the phone without letting Jessica have the time to ask questions.

"Taengoo fainted?! Ohmygosh. What should i do. Oh my god!" mumbled Jessica to herself. She was flustered. Without further ado, she quickly changed to a casual outfit and grabbed her purse.

She was surprised to see a taxi waiting by the road as if it was meant for her. She knocked on the window and asked,"can i take this cab?" She was afraid that someone might have reserved the cab.

"Are you Jessica Jung?" asked the driver. Jessica blanked out and wondered how the driver knew her name then she thought maybe Sooyoung had called taxi for her to save time.

"I am." replied Jessica. The driver unlocked the door and Jessica rushed in.

The driver didn't even ask where Jessica was heading to and Jessica forgot to inform him. But the driver halted in front of Taeyeon's restaurant.

"Huh? we are here? i didn't tell you where am i going.." muttered Jessica as she looked for money. She passed the money to the driver and left hastily.

She felt weird. When she stepped into the restaurant, there wasn't a single soul. It was just 3 30pm.

"Taengoo?" Jessica called out and her voice echoed through the empty restaurant. It sent her chills down her spine.

She walked towards Taeyeon's office carefully and knocked on the door but no one answered her. She turned the doorknob swiftly and mouth went agape when she saw Taeyeon lying on the floor with her face facing the ground.

"Oh my god! taengoo!!!" screamed Jessica and she ran to kneel down beside Taeyeon.

"Taengoo! taengoo! taeyeon!!" Jessica kept calling and shaking Taeyeon but Taeyeon laid there like a dead body.

Then the lights went off and Jessica had a shock of her life. She fell onto her and her eyes were getting wetter. The room was very dark as the curtains were shut

"Taengoo.." wailed Jessica. She sat there hugging herself and didn't dare to move an inch. Then she felt something touching her shoulder. She trembled badly and felt hot breath on her neck.

"Taengoo? save me.." her voice was shaky and she tried to shift away but the person held onto her tightly.

"Do you want Taeyeon?" asked the person in a low voice.

Jessica looked up in the dark and nodded frantically while repeating,"yes! yes!" She was so scared but Taeyeon wasn't there with her. Then she realised Taeyeon was still lying on the ground. She was on her fours and searching for Taeyeon but she couldn't touch a single thing. Her head knocked on the table and she fell onto her again. "Oww."

"What will you do if Taeyeon isn't here anymore?" asked the person in the dark again.

Jessica shivered as she couldn't see that person at all. She then stopped to think about the question,"i-i will.. i don't know what am i supposed to do anymore.."

"What if Taeyeon wants you to be with her forever?" asked the person again.

"Then i will be with her! no matter what," replied Jessica firmly. She found it ridiculous that she was talking to someone who she may not even know.

Then the room barged open which made Jessica flinch and the lights came back.

First, Sooyoung came in wearing a shirt with "will"

Second, Tiffany wore a shirt with "you"

Third, Sehun wore a shirt with "marry"

Fourth, Victoria wore a shirt with "me"

And lastly, Hyoyeon wore a shirt with "?"

They lined up accordingly and Jessica furrowed her eyebrows to piece the informations all together. Then she saw them pointing to her back.

Jessica turned around but she saw nothing. Then she saw a head, she looked down and saw Taeyeon kneeling with one leg in front of her.

"Will you marry me?" asked Taeyeon sincerely and she was holding onto a diamond ring which was glimmering under the light.

Jessica felt hot tears battling in her eyes and she crossed her arms. "You said that you'd be back home by 3pm. Sooyoung told me that you fainted. You were lying like a dead person on the ground and you ignored me when i called you. I was so scared just now and you didn't even comfort me."

Taeyeon's grin slowly faded away and she looked kind of embarrassed as her staffs were still there. "I'm sorry." she apologised genuinely and dropped her arms.

Jessica stopped her and held onto her wrists. "But, you planned all these because you want to propose to me."

Everyone sighed in relief when they saw the smile on the ice princess' face. Taeyeon smiled hopefully again and Jessica knocked her forehead lightly.

"Pabo ah. Even if you didn't plan all these, i will still marry you.." said Jessica shyly and Taeyeon jumped up to hug Jessica tightly.

She lifted Jessica off the ground and spun her a round before putting her down again. "I'm sorry for scaring you just now." apologised Taeyeon.

"It's okay. As long as i have you, everything is alright," whispered Jessica as if she didn't want the staffs to hear her. But they did.

They danced around celebrating their boss' succeeded plan. TaengSic blushed when they kept teasing them but acting out how Taeyeon spun Jessica just now.

"Yah you all! stop making us embarrassed, or else no off day for you guy tomorrow anymore!" threatened Taeyeon. Their mouths shut tight immediately but they kept smiling widely.

Taeyeon chuckled and shook her head at her funny staffs. "Are you ready for the next plan, Mrs Kim?" asked Taeyeon teasingly.

Jessica slapped her chest playfully and stuck out her tongue. "I'm not Mrs Kim YET."

"Soon," Taeyeon winked and kissed Jessica on the lips. Jessica blushed heavily and the staffs started cheering again.

Taeyeon connected their foreheads together and they smiled to each other. Happiness could be seen in their eyes and Jessica was extremely touched.

---

"Wear something nice. But not too low cut and the dress must not be too short. You can't expose your back too much too. And the dress must not be too translucent," Taeyeon kept nagging while she brought Jessica out to buy a night gown for that night's dinner.

Jessica was like a kitten and she she nodded obediently to Taeyeon's words. Taeyeon smiled and ruffled Jessica's fringe lovingly. "Yah don't mess my hair." Jessica whined.

"What? scared that you'll be ugly? then be ugly, so that no guys will fall for you and snatch you away from me," Taeyeon said cheekily and Jessica can't help but to pinch Taeyeon's chubby cheeks.

They acted as if they didn't fight at all the day before. Which was a good thing as they always made up quickly.

Finally, after looking through numerous dresses from different shop, Jessica decided to buy the black dress which covered to her knee length. It was a tube dress and it definitely made her bust line more outstanding. Even though Taeyeon wasn't very fond of it, she still let Jessica bought it because Jessica really loved the dress. There was a milky white ribbon to tie around the waist area and Taeyeon helped Jessica to tie it.

She looked at Jessica through the mirror and her heart started galloping like wild horse. Jessica looked drop dead gorgeous and her figure was.. goddess like.

Jessica saw how Taeyeon swallowed hard and she giggled quietly. Taeyeon's eyeballs looked like they were gonna drop out soon and Jessica turned around to face Taeyeon.

Taeyeon hyperventilated when Jessica's cleavage was so obvious in front of her. She broke her gaze away and looked at Jessica lovingly. "You're beautiful.." she gasped.

"It is just a dress taengoo. I haven't done my make up yet." Jessica chuckled and gave Taeyeon a peck on her nose.

"Okay go ahead. Your hair.. just let them be in this way okay? you're already beautiful enough," Taeyeon smiled before she closed the door.

Jessica turned back to look at herself from the mirror and she smiled sweetly at Taeyeon's words.

On the other hand, Taeyeon changed into a navy blue dress that wasn't too short. She let her hair fall to a side and did some light make up. When she was done, she waited for Jessica in the living room.

Her eyes fell on the high heels in front of her. She bought it for Jessica and herself. They were the same design because Jessica insisted that they should have a couple high heels. Which sounds pretty absurd.

Jessica came out from the room and she was stunned by Taeyeon's beauty. She ambled to Taeyeon slowly and found her heart beating wildly when Taeyeon flashed her a thousand watt smile.

"You're beautiful taengoo.." Jessica was awed. Taeyeon giggled and kissed Jessica on the lips. "You're beautiful too baby."

---

They arrived at the high class restaurant which Taeyeon had reserved just in the afternoon and she paid double the price so that they would let her own the place for the night.

"This way please," a fine young man ushered TaengSic into the luxurious restaurant.

Taeyeon stopped the waiter from pulling out the chair for Jessica. "It is my duty," she smiled and exhibited her gentlewoman-ness in front of the people. Jessica blushed faintly and sat down in a lady-like manner.

Then, Taeyeon went to sit opposite from Jessica and snapped her fingers. A waitress came forth and poured them wine. It was Jessica's favourite brand of wine.

Jessica smiled sweetly at Taeyeon and Taeyeon wiggled her eyebrows. Then, the waitress went on to serve Taeyeon. But she stopped and stared at Taeyeon for a long time. Taeyeon sensed that someone was looking at her so she looked up.

Also, Jessica wasn't very pleased with the way the waitress stared at her fiancee.

"S-suzy?!" exclaimed Taeyeon

"Taeyeon!" Suzy called out in surprised and she went to give a hug to Taeyeon.

Jessica watched the duo from the opposite with jealous eyes and she huffed silently.

"Let me introduce you to my fiancee, Jessica Jung, but soon will be Mrs Kim," said Taeyeon jokingly as she pointed to Jessica.

Suzy looked at Jessica nonchalantly and gave her a weak smile. Jessica just nodded in a straight face and Taeyeon witnessed everything. She gulped and fidgeted.

"Shall we serve the dishes now?" asked Suzy cutely and Taeyeon just nodded her head nervously while stealing glances at the jealous woman opposite her.

"Okie!" chirped Suzy and she pinched Taeyeon's cheek before she left to the kitchen.

Taeyeon looked at Jessica who was displeased with the situation and she mouthed,"sorry."

Jessica's heart melted again at Taeyeon's puppy look and she smiled weakly back to Taeyeon.

"I will explain to you later okay?" said Taeyeon and she made an 'okay' sign with her fingers.

Jessica nodded and gulped down her wine.

---

---

TBC