Chapter Three

Taeyeon Power
"What are you doing?" questioned Jessica coldly and she walked up to us slowly with the skeptical look.

"Sica i-i can explain! oh ," i exclaimed and snatched the shirt from Krystal's hands. After i was fully clothed again, Krystal stood up slowly and wanted to help me up but i declined her offer.

I saw the hurt look on her face and i felt bad about it. But, hellsica was standing near me!

"Jung Soojung, what were you doing with Kim Taeyeon?" hissed Jessica

I closed up the gap between me and Jessica immediately. She was trembling with fury and i patted her shoulders.

She turned and faced me when Krystal didn't give her any reply.

"Oh sica, it wasn't what you thought you saw! see, i fell off the bed and my nose bled. My shirt was stained and i felt dizzy so Soojung helped me to change. that's all!" i explained with a nervous smile.

Jessica scanned the whole room and saw the scattered tissues on the floor with my blood stained shirt. Her eyes then filled with worries and cupped my face. "Ohmygod are you alright now?!"

I sighed inaudibly in relief when Jessica wasn't angry. Then i smiled and kissed her forehead. "I'm fine now! but still a little dizzy.."

"You should rest well then." she said and looked at Krystal,"thanks for taking care of taengoo soojung-ah. go and rest too."

Krystal glanced at me and i gave her a small smile before she walked back to her room.

Jessica pushed me to sit on the bed and patted my head. I watched her picking up those tissues and my shirt.

"Have you eaten?" i asked while watching her.

"Yeap." she answered shortly and went to wash her hands in the bathroom.

"Sica~" i cooed and she wiped her hands on the towel before looking at me.

"Yes?" she replied and walked towards the closet.

"Are you angry?" i asked.

She pulled out a set of pajamas and laughed a little at me. "Why would i be angry? well, i was a little angry when i saw you half- with soojung. But after knowing the truth, I'm not anymore." she gave a quick kiss on my cheek and walked towards the bathroom again.

I followed her to the bathroom door and leaned on the wall. "Were you jealous?" i teased.

She took off her blouse and threw it at my face. "What do you think?"

"Hmm.. of course you're jealous. Because other girls get to see my toned abs." i chuckled

"Hmph," she threw her skirt at me and slammed the door shut. I giggled and tossed her clothes in the laundry basket.

I heard the water run and jumped onto my bed. All i wanted to do was to sleep. Then my phone rang.

"Yes?"

"Taeng.. I've got chased out by my parents and I've no place to go.." sighed Yoona.

"What?!" i raised my volume a little too high and Jessica bobbed her head out from the bathroom to ask me why. I gave her an assured smile and told her to go back to shower.

"Aish.. they want me to marry LeeTeuk!! i quarrelled with them and said if they forced me to marry him, i will break off any ties with them. Then i got chased out by my father." explained Yoona.

"Alright where are you right now?" i asked as i had an idea.

"Our restaurant." replied Yoona. I could hear her sigh

"Yoong.. you can move in with us." i suggested.

"What? aish no. i don't want to trouble you guys.." she turned down the offer.

"That's not trouble at all yoong. You're my best friend!"

"But still.."

"No buts. I will wait for you. Come here soon okay?" i said.

She sighed again and replied,"thank you taengoo. Thank you."

"Welcome buddy. Come quick!" i chirped and we hung up.

A few minutes later, Jessica came out from the bathroom in her night gown. I thought i wouldn't be a good idea if she wears like this when Yoona is coming over, so i asked her to change into her usual pajamas.

"Why taengoo?" she asked and looked a little sad. She tugged at her night gown and looked at me. "You don't like this?" she jutted her lower lip.

"No! i love it. But tell you what. Yoong is coming over and staying with us. I don't want her to see you in the y night gown you know baby," i said sweetly and hugged her around the waist. She blushed at my words and nodded shyly before picking out her usual pajamas

"Why is Yoona coming over at this timing?" she asked as she let the night gown fell to her feet. She only had her underwear on and i looked away.

"She got chased out by her parents because of some fights. You don't mind right?" i asked and flipped through the magazine

When she was done, she crawled onto the bed and kneeled beside me. "Of course not. She's your friend. But.. we only have two bedrooms here. where is she going to sleep?"

I turned to face her and frowned as she reminded me of that problem. "Can soojung sleep with yoong?"

"What?! i don't know.. let's ask her?" she suggested and tugged my arm.

"Okay," i smiled and we went to Krystal's room.

"Soojung-ah,can i come in?" asked Jessica while we waited outside the room.

The door opened and we saw Krystal rubbing her sleepy eyes. Her eyes went huge when she saw me again.

"Why are you here too?!" she pointed at me and asked.

I looked at her confusedly and asked,"why can't i be here?" Jessica stepped in and stopped our interaction.

"Can you go to the living room? we need to discuss something." said Jessica and Krystal nodded

She waited for me and Jessica to go first before she followed behind. She fixed her hair and looked at both of us as she sat on the floor.

"Soojung-ah, taengoo's friend is staying with us and there is no vacant room.." said Jessica. Krystal looked at her intensely but Jessica wasn't affected at all. I mean, i was scared a little.

"You're saying that her friend is going to sleep with me?" asked Krystal. Bingo!

I nodded happily as she got it and she looked at me with that cold stare. Again.

"Do you mind?" asked Jessica.

"Who's the friend?" asked Krystal and the doorbell rang. Just in time!

"Wait, i will open the door and you'll know who," i said and scurried to the front door.

"Taeng!" greeted Yoona with a warm hug and I hugged back tighter.

It was cold outside so i quickly pulled her in. Krystal smiled at Yoona as she had met her before. Yoona smiled back and greeted Jessica too,"hello Jessica-ssi."

Yoona and Jessica were still formal to each other so..yeah..

"Take a seat yoong! give me the bag," i said and she handed me the backpack which i assumed her clothes were all in there.

Yoona sat on the other sofa opposite us. Krystal felt awkward as she was sitting in the middle of the living room so she went to sit with Yoona.

"Yoong, you'll be sleeping with soojung. Is that okay with you?" i asked and Jessica put her hand on my thigh.

Yoona looked at Jessica's hand and laughed,"yes I'm okay with it."

I grinned and looked at Jessica who was already looking at me. "Yiipey it works!" i cheered and Jessica pinched my nose.

If i was not wrong.. i think i heard people scoff from the opposite of the room. But when i looked there, i saw Yoona smiling at me while Krystal was staring at me with a straight face. Was it hallucination?

---

---

Short update but yeah! the view is really very little and i wonder if i should continue this story.. *le sigh*