Chapter Four

Taeyeon Power
"Good morning yoong!" i greeted when i saw Yoona joining us at the dining table.

"Good morning taeng, good morning Jessica-ssi." Yoona smiled. I guess she was still a bit awkward with Jessica.

"Where is soojung?" asked Jessica while she was spreading the butter on the bread.

"Oh she's still sleeping." replied Yoona and I handed her a slice of bread. She grinned at me and started eating.

"Aish that lazy bum," complained Jessica. I stirred the coffee and gave it to Yoona.

"I can do it myself,thanks anyway" said Yoona. I shrugged and felt Jessica's hand on my thigh. Why is she getting so touchy whenever Yoona is around?

"Baby, you don't have to go for work today right? then stay at home ok? my car is spoiled.." i said and took the last bite of the bread.

"Ohhh.. okay i don't intend to go out anyway. You'll go to work with Yoona-ssi later?" asked Jessica

I nodded as my mouth was full of bread. Jessica giggled a little and patted my head before she stood up to clear the table. She can be a good housewife!

A moment later, Yoona was done eating too and we went to prepare to go for work. Jessica was sweeping the floor when i was done.

"Don't tire yourself out alright? take some rest." i said and kissed her on the forehead. Jessica smiled and nodded cutely, then she continued sweeping.

Yoona came out from the bathroom and looked at me. I waved her on and she grabbed the motorcycle's key.

"I will go now. Bye!" i informed Jessica who was in the kitchen then. She shouted back at me and i left with Yoona.

She parked her motorbike in front of the gate and i squealed in excitement when i saw the cool bike again. She laughed at my reaction and tossed me the keys.

"You ride." she said and waited for me to hop on first. I clapped enthusiastically and hopped onto the bike.

"Want a ride cutie pie?" i joked and asked her to hop on. She slapped my arm playfully before joining me.

"Let's go!" she chirped loudly when we were done wearing the helmets. She put her hands on my shoulders and was screaming like some retard.

The whole ride was fun and noisy because of the wind and our laughter. We arrived a little too earlier than usual and we saw a girl waiting outside our restaurant. First customer?

Yoona went to open up the shop and the girl was staring at us. I was bewildered so i walked up to her. "Can i help you?"

"Are you the owner of this restaurant?" she asked in a broken Korean.

I raised my eyebrows and nodded. She beamed me a huge smile and bowed 90°. I was surprised. "Hello my name is Victoria. Yunho-ssi asked me to come for interview here."

I batted my eyelashes a few times and was awed by her. "Oh hello. Come in then." I signalled her to go in the shop as Yoona was done opening.

"Yoong, we have a new worker here. Can you interview her? i need to prepare something." i said to Yoona. Yoona looked at Victoria and nodded.

Later, the workers were reporting to work one by one. They greeted me when they saw me at the counter.

"Who's that girl?" asked Sooyoung when she saw Yoona with Victoria in the office.

"Oh she's the new worker. I think her korean isn't that good. So maybe she will help out in the kitchen," i replied and continued my work.

"Ohhh.. hey i think someone is waiting for you outside," whispered Sooyoung before she left. I looked up and frowned as i couldn't see anyone at all.

I saw a shadow casted on the ground and looked carefully at the spot. Then a head bobbed out behind the wall. "Sunmi..?" i muttered.

She seemed to know that i had saw her and she quickly hid herself again. I looked at my work and realised it was almost done. So i decided to put it aside first. I went out the restaurant and crept my way to the wall.

I heard some heavy breathing and i peeked at the person behind the wall. Sunmi was clenching her fist tightly and holding it against her chest. I tapped her shoulder awkwardly and she jumped up when she saw me. "Sunmi?"

"T-t-taeyeon unnie?" she looked like she was shocked.

"Yes." i chuckled and she laughed nervously. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and cleared my throat. "So what are you doing here?"

"I-i-i c-came to g-give you t-this!" she stuttered and passed me an envelope while she bowed to hide her face. I looked at her in amusement and took the envelope. Then, she ran away even though i called her a few times.

Passer-bys were looking at me and i smiled awkwardly at them before i went into the restaurant again. I fondled with the envelope and saw a P.S. It wrote (read it when you're alone please). I looked around and saw that i wasn't alone because Yoona was right in front of me while she stared at the envelope in my hands.

"What's that?" she asked and tried to snatch the envelope. I swatted her hand away and stuck my tongue out at her. "Secret."

She pouted and gave me the puppy look that she knew i couldn't resist. I shut my eyes tightly and she grabbed hold of the chance to snatch the envelope away. My eyes fluttered open and tried to grab the envelope back but she held it high up. I was much shorter than her..

"Yahhh give it back!" i grunted. I was jumping around and i saw Victoria looking at me from the kitchen.

"Read it when you're alone please," Yoona read out the line on the envelope. She smirked when she saw that i gave up on trying. She ripped the envelope open and stared at the long letter. "Wowwww."

"Aish give it back!" i shouted and snatched the letter away. She just let me be. I looked at the long content and my eyes almost dropped out when i saw the last line of the letter. (I really like you taeyeon unnie! i know you're with Jessica unnie but..)

"Confession letter eh?" asked Yoona teasingly and she bumped her shoulder onto mine. I assumed she read it over my shoulder.

"Who's that person?" asked Yoona again when she saw that i put away the letter.

"Sunmi." i replied and looked at the pile of letters i had over the past years. If one day Jessica found out about all these, i would be dead!

"Sunmi who?"

"She's Soojung's classmate. We met before when Soojung brought her back home for project," i added in the details. Yoona nodded and tapped her chin as if she was thinking hard.

"Is she cute?"

"Yeap but i am not interested." I answered nonchalantly

"Are you going to give her any reply?" she questioned again. I mean, she has many questions. What? when? Why? how? who? That's Im Yoon Ah.

"Don't think so. I don't wanna give her any hopes. Anyway, how's the interview?" i asked and the computer.

"It is good. She knows how to cook very well. She has certs too!" pointed out Yoona. I was even more amazed by Victoria.

"Can you call her in?" i said and looked through her profile. It is okay for employer to look through details of employee right?

Yoona nodded and left my office. While waiting, i scanned through her profile and saw that she was from China. Her chinese name was Song Qian. Ok i had a little difficulties to pronounce but yeah.

She was older than me! wow. but she was still cute. Ok what am i thinking about.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" i said and closed the profile. Victoria bowed as soon as she opened the door. I smiled and pointed to a seat in front of my table. She took a seat gladly and looked at me attentively.

"Victoria-ssi?"

She nodded with her cute smile and i smiled too. "yes Ms Kim?"

"Ah don't call me ms kim when you're older than me. Just call me Taeyeon." i said and she nodded again.

"You can get a better job if you have certs on this area. are you sure you want to work here?" i asked.

"Yes sure. I don't really mind. To be honest, i can't work in big hotels because my korean isn't good." she replied again with strong accent.

"Oh i see. Anyway , I'm more than happy to have you here. I hope you'd be happy to work with us!" i smiled and initiated a handshake. She toon it gladly and shook my hand firmly.

----

It was late afternoon and the restaurant was fully occupied. I watched Victoria preparing the dishes for the customers and she looked so..angelic when she was cooking. Ok i don't have a crush on her alright.

*do you wanna be my lover?* My phone rang suddenly and cut off my train of thoughts. I fumbled my pocket and finally pulled out my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Ms Kim Tae Yeon?" a man asked over the line.

"Uhm yes. Who is this?" i asked.

"I called to inform you that your car is repaired already. You can come and collect your car any time. Thank you," he said.

"Oh thank you." i replied and hung up.

I guess i will ask Yoona to bring me to there after work then..

---

"Let's go home now taeng!" said Yoona and she spun the keys around her finger.

"Wait. Bring me to the car repair centre. My car is fixed now." i said and she just nodded.

We went there by Yoona's motorbike of course. But this time she was the one riding it.

After i collected my car, Yoona said that she would be going out with Hara for dinner and I didn't have to wait for her.

I drove back home and Jessica was waiting for me on the sofa with Krystal. They were watching their drama and Jessica jumped on me as soon as i stepped into the house.

"Are you hungry taengoo?" she asked and tapped on my nose

"Yes i am so hungry right now," i pouted and gave her a quick peck on the lips. She jumped off me and pulled me to the dining room. "Soojung come and have dinner now!" she shouted across the room.

"I cook all these!" she clapped. I gulped as Jessica had never cooked before. I mean she tried a few times before but.. the food were inedible.. She was good at cleaning though!

"Why didn't you call for delivery today?" i asked as i examined the food. They looked fine!

"I want to cook for you~" whined Jessica and I saw Krystal rolling her eyes.

"You cook all these alone?" i asked in awe

"Nope. Soojung helped me." said Jessica.

"I helped A LOT." added Krystal and she gave a grumpy look. I giggled quietly as Jessica was busted. Indeed, Krystal was the one who cooked all these almost all by herself. I bet all Jessica did was yelping and complaining.

"They look delicious," i smiled at Krystal. Her face lit up and she smiled back at me.

"Eat some!" said Jessica as she fed me the scrambled eggs. I chewed slowly and forced a smile at Jessica. She watched me swallowing it and asked how did it taste like.

"It is..good!" i lied. Krystal scoffed and said flatly,"that was cooked by unnie. I bet she put too much soya sauce."

Jessica tried some of it and she spat then out immediately. "I'm sorry taengoo.. i can't do it right.." she mumbled sadly.

I laughed and hugged her closely. "It is okay baby. You tried. I will eat all of that!" i comforted her.

"No no. It isn't good for your health. Eat those cooked by Soojung." she said and stood up to clear away the plate of scrambled eggs.

The table was left with me and Krystal. She looked at me and i looked at the food. To clear away the awkwardness, i took a bite of the stewed chicken. It was delicious!

"How is it?" she asked with curious eyes.

"It is delicious!" i complimented and gave her a thumbs up. She grinned at me happily and started eating too.

"You're much better than your unnie,"i joked quietly.

She gave me a smile which looked..bitter? "Thanks."

"What's wrong?" i asked when i saw Jessica wasn't back yet.

"Do you like things that are worse than me?" asked Krystal bluntly.

"What?!" i was confused.

"Nothing." she replied and continued eating. Jessica then joined us afterwards.

*do you wanna be my lover?* my phone rang again when we were halfway through the meal. Who could be calling me? the number was unknown though.

"Hello? who's this?" i asked politely.

Jessica and Krystal looked at me while chewing their food. I mouthed sorry to them and the person on the other line answered. "Hello taeyeon! this is Hara. Yoona is drunk in the pub and she refused to go home!" she shouted.

"Where are you guys?" i asked and the background was getting quieter.

"Soshi pub!" she replied and i hung up the phone.

Why did Yoona went to pub? i mean i just left her awhile ago and she was drunk within a short period of time. How much did she drink?!

"What happened?" asked Jessica as she put down her chopsticks.

"Yoong is drunk and she refused to leave. I need to get her back." i explained and stood up

I saw Jessica hesitated when she was replying me. "Oh then..just..go."

I nodded and kissed her forehead before i grabbed my car's key and left. "Come home soon!" shouted Jessica from the house and i didn't reply.

The engine kicked start and i raced my way to the pub. I hope Yoona is safe. I don't want anything to happen to her.

----

----

TBC. Hey guys your comments are really precious! Yes it isn't about quantity! and of course taengsic story won't have so much view as compared to taeny.. but i will still work hard yeah!

next up!

"Do you know that you kissed me last night?" -Yoona