Chapter Five

Taeyeon Power
A/N: slightly mature content but i didn't put (M) be prepared

----

NO ONE'S POV

"Damn it!" growled Taeyeon when she saw Yoona surrounded by a group of guys. Hara was trying to shoo those hungry wolves away but it only made things worse.

"Get away from them!" bellowed Taeyeon as she held on to the metal stick tightly. She found it beside the rubbish bin nearby.

"What are you going to do?" slurred a man. He pointed to the rod on Taeyeon's hand and his fellow friends jeered at her.

"Let go of my friends!" warned Taeyeon and she swung the rod right into the man's back head.

The man cursed and squirmed about on the ground. Taeyeon cared no more and she threatened to beat up the rest of the men as well. Of course, they fled away because the police were alerted.

"Excuse me miss?" a policeman tapped on Taeyeon's shoulder and Taeyeon turned to face the well-built guy.

"Can you explain what's going on?" he added.

"A group of guys tried to take advantage of my friends and i hit the guy over there with this," explained Taeyeon as she pointed to the guy and showed the rod on her hand. The policeman raised his eyebrows and looked at Taeyeon from her head to her toes. He was amazed or rather surprised that a petite woman can hit a guy with so much strength.

"Alright. It was out of self-defence right?" questioned the police again.

Taeyeon nodded and went to help Hara who was dealing with the drunked Yoona. Yoona was kicking and punching around in the air while cursing to warn those guys off. She was really drunk.

"Please bring your friends home, don't drink and drive alright," said the policeman and he joined his colleague to the guy.

"Thanks hara. Let me do this," said Taeyeon and she piggyback Yoona. Hara gave her a smile and said something before she left.

Taeyeon stood there dumbfounded. She didn't move an inch until Yoona kicked again.

"Alright yoong don't move. Let's go home," whispered Taeyeon and she brought Yoona back to her car.

Yoona was slurring and laughing out of a sudden during the car ride. Taeyeon kept glancing at her friend worriedly.

Suddenly, Yoona opened the car door while Taeyeon was still driving and Taeyeon had to stop abruptly in the middle of the street.

"What the hell yoong?!" exclaimed Taeyeon and she saw Yoona getting out of the car.

The street was quite secluded and Taeyeon thanked god for that. Or else Yoona would be ran down by car anytime.

She followed Yoona to the drain beside the road and saw Yoona puking violently. Yoona's body was shivering badly and Taeyeon kept rubbing her back, hoping to at least sooth her.

Then, Yoona collapsed onto the ground and she wiped away the liquid at the corner of her lips. She looked at Taeyeon who was squatting down beside her dreamily. Taeyeon was left with no choice but to carry her back to the car.

She looked around and saw a convenient shop. "Wait for me in the car okay?"

Yoona watched Taeyeon running into the convenient shop and she chuckled pathetically. She rubbed her temple as the pain was worsened.

A moment later, Taeyeon came back with a cup of warm tea and bottle of mineral water. She handed both to Yoona and Yoona chose the tea.

Taeyeon Yoona's hair while she watched her slurping down the tea. "Are you feeling better now?"

By then, Yoona's mind was clearer as she had vomited out the liquors. She nodded weakly at Taeyeon and Taeyeon put the seat down for Yoona to lie more comfortably.

She fastened the seat belt for Yoona so her top body was hovering over Yoona. The seat belt was stuck and Taeyeon kept pulling it. She then felt a pair of arms encircling her neck.

"Taeyeon.." whispered Yoona and Taeyeon looked below her slowly. A pair of loving eyes stared right into her eyes.

Without giving her much time to react, Yoona moved up and kissed Taeyeon on the lips. She pressed her lips tightly on the soft lips of Taeyeon and they stayed like that.

(Yoona was talking about you all the time when she was drinking) - Hara

Hara's words echoed through Taeyeon's mind and she couldn't seem to react appropriately.

After getting no response from Taeyeon, Yoona slumped back onto her back and looked at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon touched her own lips with trembling fingers and Yoona grabbed the hand. "Touch me." cooed Yoona and she guided Taeyeon's hand to cup her face.

Taeyeon looked at her own hand on Yoona's cheek which slowly moved south. Yoona's neck.. chest.. abdomen..

She couldn't seem to control her hand and Yoona led it to her private part. Taeyeon widened her eyes and looked at her hand on her friend's sacred area. She was bewildered.

Yoona let her hand travelled down to her thigh and moved up again. Taeyeon was having cold sweats and was dry.

When her hand touched Yoona's sacred area again, Yoona moaned softly

'Do i want this?' thought Taeyeon

She stared back at Yoona's eyes and saw how lusty they were. She felt her chest tightened and she leaned down to kiss Yoona passionately.

Yoona freed Taeyeon's hand and she wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck which pulled her into deeper kiss.

Taeyeon started caressing Yoona's waist. To be honest, she had never done this before to anyone. She was not in ual kind of relationship with Jessica and they had never made love before.

Yoona's fingers were massaging Taeyeon's scalp and Taeyeon moved down to kiss on Yoona's neck. Yoona moaned again and her knee jerked up to hit on Taeyeon's groin.

"Sica.." moaned Taeyeon unknowingly.

The name struck Yoona and she pushed Taeyeon away roughly. Taeyeon was a little confused and she looked at Yoona who had tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" asked Taeyeon as she sat back to the driver's seat.

Actually, Yoona was already a sober. She thought Taeyeon really wanted to make love to her so she just went on. But she heard Taeyeon Jessica's name just hurt her deeper. She decided to just pretend that she was drunk and didn't know what she was doing so that it would make things less awkward for them.

"Go home now Hyunnie I'm feeling not well." slurred Yoona.

Taeyeon stared at Yoona and she was even more confused. 'She thought that i was seohyun?'

Taeyeon threw her another glance before she started driving again. Yoona faced the windown and let her tears flowed down silently while she pretended to be sleeping.

---

"Sica open the door," shouted Taeyeon outside the door. She was carrying Yoona on her back

Yoona had fallen asleep already and Jessica had been waiting for them to come back in the living room.

"How's she?" asked Jessica when Taeyeon stumbled into the house. Taeyeon steadied her balance and gave Jessica a smile before she carried Yoona to Krystal's room.

Jessica passed Taeyeon a wet towel and Krystal looked at the trio from the door. Taeyeon laid Yoona down on the bed and used the wet towel to clean Yoona up. She saw some stains on Yoona's shirt and thought it wouldn't be good to sleep in that state.

"Sica, can you go out? i need to help her change," said Taeyeon softly and she gave her a weak smile. Jessica was unwilling of course, her girlfriend will help another girl to change.

"Please," begged Taeyeon when she saw Jessica didn't move an inch. Jessica gave her a cold stare before she stormed out of the room. Krystal sighed and closed the door for them.

The room was left with Yoona and Taeyeon. Taeyeon picked out Yoona's fresh clothes and sat beside her.

"What's happening.." mumbled Taeyeon sadly and she helped Yoona to change. She gave Yoona a kiss on the forehead before she left the room.

When she went out, she saw the Jung sisters sitting on the sofa with straight face. First, her girlfriend was unhappy. Second, her girlfriend's sister was getting grumpy again.

"What was that about?" asked Jessica with a flat tone that sounded like she was suppressing her anger.

"I need to help her change sica. she's drunk and it wouldn't be nice to let you all see her change right?" Taeyeon reasoned out and sighed.

Jessica's anger seemed to die down a little after hearing Taeyeon's explanations. Her gaze turned softer and she walked closer to Taeyeon. "I'm sorry taengoo.. i was just.. jealous.."

Taeyeon took in a long deep breath and shut her eyes. Too many things were happening and she couldn't catch her breath. "Sleep now."

Krystal watched the lovers entering their own room and the door shut behind them. She slapped the sofa and breathed angrily.

Yoona was drunk and Taeyeon took care of her. Jessica was angry and Taeyeon comforted her. But she was jealously angry and Taeyeon didn't give a damn to her. She felt as if she was about to explode.

"I will make you realise taeyeonnie. I will." muttered Krystal jealously under her breath. She then walked back to her room and rolled her eyes at Yoona who was sleeping soundly.

---

Meanwhile in TaengSic's room, Taeyeon went to shower and Jessica was waiting for her on the bed.

Taeyeon couldn't seem to focus and that made Jessica very worried.

When Taeyeon was done, she went to dry her hair and Jessica hugged her from the back. "Taengoo."

"Yes?" replied Taeyeon and she sounded so dead.

"What happened?" asked Jessica and she kissed Taeyeon on the neck.

The scene in the car replayed in Taeyeon's head and she felt guilty. For kissing her friend and for betraying Jessica's love.

"N-nothing." she stammered and turned off the hair dryer.

"I know something happened. Or else you won't be so cold to me." said Jessica with a shaky voice. Taeyeon turned back and looked at Jessica who was standing in front of her, looking so vulnerable. She couldn't bear to hurt her.

"I-i will tell you. But you have to be calm.." said Taeyeon and she sighed heavily and Jessica nodded.

She held Jessica's hands in hers and kissed them before confessing. "I.. kissed yoong."

Jessica's eyes widened and she looked distant. She couldn't breathe normally and she asked with fake chuckles,"a friendly kiss right?"

Taeyeon looked away and replied timidly."no."

"Why.." Jessica fell onto the ground and she started tearing. "I love you taeyeon.."

Taeyeon got down on the floor quickly and she hugged Jessica tightly. Jessica pushed her away but Taeyeon was stronger. She threw punches on Taeyeon's chest and Taeyeon fought back the tears in her eyes. She couldn't cry. She was the one in the wrong.

"I hate you taeyeon! I hate you!" bawled Jessica. Taeyeon nodded as if Jessica could see her and she kissed Jessica's forehead numerous times. Finally, Jessica was tired of crying her lungs out. She fell asleep in Taeyeon's embrace and was still sobbing. Taeyeon's heart wrenched and she smacked her forehead for doing something stupid to hurt Jessica.

"I'm sorry sica. I love you.." whispered Taeyeon after she placed Jessica down on the bed. She Jessica's hair and wiped away the tear stains. Jessica looked almost like she was crying while sleeping. Taeyeon blinked away the tears in her eyes and leaned her back against the bed post while her right hand was still Jessica's hair.

Her head felt heavy. Her heart felt heavy. Her body felt heavy. She just wanted to sleep it off but she couldn't seem to fall asleep because of the guilt.

----

----

TBC! don't worry drama will end soon! And thanks for your comments guys! :)