Chapter Two

Taeyeon Power
"Why are you back here taeng?" asked Yoona when i stepped into the restaurant

"First, i need to return you your motorbike. Second, soojung needs to eat." i answered flatly and pointed to a vacant seat to Krystal

"Eh bro, are you cheating on Jessica?!" questioned Yoona skeptically

I looked at her from the corner of my eyes and smirked a little. "You think so?"

"You know, it is hard to say. Since soojung is prettier.." she mumbled the last part.

"Yah you! how can you say this in front of me. Whatever, sica asked me to bring her to eat." i said and walked to join Krystal at the table

"Sooooo what do you guys want to eat?" asked Yoona

"What do you want to eat soojung-ah?" I smiled at Krystal and she hid her face behind the menu. Yoona laughed silently at me and i was a little embarrassed.

Krystal lowered the menu down a little after i placed my order. "Same." she said coldly.

Yoona nodded and didn't say anything. I guess she was intimidated by Krystal's coldness.

While waiting for our food to be served, Krystal kept fidgeting and checked her phone constantly. I mean, where are her table manners? After all, I'm her unnie..

"Uhm soojung-ah.." i called out using the gentlest and softest tone.

She flinched and stared at me blankly. I was a little startled and faked a cough. "Can i ask you something?" i asked nicely.

You know.. Even though Jessica is cold and scary, i think that her sister is 100X worst. Hellsica is bad enough for me to deal with so i won't want to provoke this princess.

"Yes." she replied nonchalantly. I swallowed my saliva and sat up straight.

"Do you.. dislike me or something?" i asked directly. There is really no point beating about the bush with the Jung Sisters.

Her eyes widened for a second and then put back her front. "No. why?"

I bit my lips and contemplated whether to tell her or not. Then the food was served and I held onto Tiffany's wrist before she walked away.

"Yes boss?" asked Tiffany as she looked at my hand on her wrist. I pulled away hastily and replied,"can you ask yoong to ask someone to repair my car please?"

She nodded with her eyesmile and i smiled back. To be honest, i had a crush on her before when i was with Jessica. Of course, she didn't know about it or else i won't be here.

When i turned back to face Krystal, i saw her glaring at me. My heart skipped a beat as that stare was really..frightening.

But she looked away as soon as i looked at her. This girl is so mysterious sometimes. i don't even know what she's thinking about.

"Are you going to tell me why do you think that i dislike you or not?" she asked out of a sudden halfway through the meal.

I almost choked on the noodles and the scallop went straight down my oesophagus without chewing it.

It felt really uncomfortable and i slapped my chest a few times while taking sips of water. She raised an eyebrow and looked at me.

"I'm sorry i choked on the food.." i paused and coughed a few times. I thought i saw her smile a little but when i looked at her, she stared at me. It sent shivers down my spine and i continued,"i thought that you didn't like me because you always give me cold glares a-and yeah that g-glare." i stuttered a little when i saw her glaring at me again.

She looked down at the bowl of soup and played with it awhile before saying softly,"i don't mean to glare at you.."

"I'm sorreh?!" i asked even though i heard it.

She looked up suddenly and i thought she would glare at me again but it turned out to be otherwise. She was giving me a small smile and said,"i said i didn't mean to glare at you. I just.. don't know how to express myself.."

"Ohhhh ahhh okay never mind. You know, it is scarier than your sister haha!" i joked a little and laughed. But i saw her frowning and looking a little disappointed.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to laugh at you." I quickly apologised as i was afraid that she might get angry.

"It's okay taeyeon unnie," she smiled. Hell, she looked like an angel when she smiles!

"You're cute when you smile y'know," i grinned. Her face turned crimson red and i was about to talk to her more when someone slapped my back.

"What the YURI?!" i raised my voice a little and tried to rub my back.

"Sup bro! long time no see. New girl?" asked Yuri playfully as she wiggled her eyebrows at Krystal.

"Go and die, Kwon. This is sica's sister!" i explained irritably.

"Wow! You go for her sister too?!" she asked in surprised tone. I threatened to punch her and Sooyoung joined us.

"Tiffany is calling you~" chirped sooyoung and Yuri waved goodbye to me before skipping her way to her girlfriend.

It was quite late already and there wasnt many customers left. I guess Yuri was here to fetch Tiffany. Then i thought of my Jessica..

I glimpsed at Krystal and saw her playing with her phone. I fished out my phone as well and called Jessica.

"Hello Taengoo!" she chriped on the other line.

"Hello baby!" i greeted back happily and heard Krystal scoff. Was i too loud?

Then i lowered my volume a little and sounded like whispering. "Are you done with your work yet?"

"No taengoo.. you can sleep first tonight." she sounded disappointed and i sighed.

"I told you not to work anymore.." i lectured.

"Aish not this again. I'll have to go back to work now. Bye bye. Good night." she said sweetly and gave me a goodbye kiss.

I giggled and returned the kiss as well. "Bye baby. I miss you. Be careful alright."

"Ne." she replied and i waited for her to hang up first.

I put away my phone with the stupid grin on my face and was about to talk to Krystal when she stood up abruptly. "Washroom."

I nodded lightly and mumbled to myself,"what's wrong with her.. she smiled at me for a second and then glared at me.."

Sehun who was one of my workers as well, came to clean the table and he looked around as if he was finding someone.

"Looking for something?" i asked.

"Ah n-no." he stammered and then left hastily to the kitchen.

I ordered desserts as it seemed quite early to go home. Krystal didn't have school the next day so i thought it was okay to go home later.

Krystal came back from the washroom and eyes lit up when she saw the ice cream on the table. I mean, kids right?

"Hope you like it," i smiled and ate a spoonful of ice cream.

She smiled back and started feasting the large bowl of ice cream. I knew she loved ice cream too!

Most of my workers had gone home already and i saw Sehun walking around the restaurant to clean those cleaned table. This kid is weird.

Yoona approached me and whispered,"sehun volunteered to stay behind to clean up. First time eh."

I looked at Sehun amusingly and chuckled with Yoona. Sehun was always the first to leave

"Sehun," i called out and he jumped up a little. He looked at me with curious eyes and i signalled him to come forward.

"Yes?" he asked timidly.

"Why did you stay behind today? i thought you're always the first to go?" i teased.

Krystal didn't bother with our conversation and she continued eating her ice cream. I saw Sehun stealing glances at Krystal and i kind of knew what's going on.

Yoona winked at me from Sehun's back and i winked back. Sehun's head was held low and i faked a harsh tone,"did you do something wrong?"

He looked up immediately and waved his hands in front of me like a maniac. "No! No!"

"Then?" i squinted my eyes.

"I.. i just.. want to.." he muttered.

"Do you have someone that you want to see?" i asked and tried to hold back my laughter.

The look on his face was priceless and he glimpsed at Krystal without answering.

"You like Soojung eh?" i teased.

"Eh? how do you know?" he asked curiously and Yoona and I burst out laughing. His face then turned bright red when he realised he was fooled.

Krystal still had the calm and uninterested look on her face. I kind of pitied Sehun, it looked like Krystal won't give him any chance at all.

"Sorry, I'm not interested in boys." Krystal blurted and took a quick glance at me. I was kind of surprised to hear it as i thought Krystal was straight.

Yoona gave Sehun a pat on the shoulder and Sehun looked so heartbroken. I stood up and gave him a comforting hug while ruffling the back of his hair. "Thanks nuna."

He slouched and walked to the kitchen. Yoona shrugged and asked,"so how are you going to go home?"

"I guess we will have to call a cab then," i replied and took the empty bowls to the kitchen with Yoona following me behind.

"Sehun, clean up and go home alright. Cheer up," i smiled at him.

He nodded weakly and Yoona threw an arm over my shoulders. "I didn't know that Krystal is gay. Her sister knows about it?"

"I don't know. Well, it is her business. I have no rights to interfere." i replied and gave a quick hug before i asked Krystal to go home with me.

"Alright then. See you tomorrow!" said Yoona and she waved goodbye to us.

---

Throughout the whole cab ride, Krystal didn't utter a word. I kept quiet too as i thought she didn't want to talk.

When we reached home, she went straight to her room and i went to mine.

After i was done showering, I sat on my bed and applied lotion. It was quite a tiring day.

*knock knock*

'Krystal?' I thought and opened the door. I was right.

"Taeyeon unnie.. can i come in?" she asked unsurely.

I was confused by her actions but i agreed anyway.

She sat on the couch in my room while i sat on my bed.

"Yes soojung?"

"U-unnie, i-i have something to tell you," she said firmly.

I crossed my legs and looked at her attentively. "Go on."

"I.. hmm.. you.. aish!" she groaned and sighed in frustrations. What could be bothering her?

"Taeyeonnie," she called out after awhile.

I was surprised when she called me that. Then she looked at me uncertainly. I smiled to indicate that I'm fine with it.

"I know you're with Jessica. but there's something i really need to tell you." she paused and stared at me.

My heart was fluttering like crazy as i didn't know what she wanted to tell me. But the look on hef face was serious. I gulped and waited for her to continue.

"I like y-"

I was paying so much attention to her and didn't realise that i kept leaning forward. Before she could finish what she wanted to say, i fell off my bed. Head first. It hurt.

"Oh my gosh!" She panicked and dashed forth to me. I sat back and leaned against the bed frame while rubbing my forehead.

".." i groaned when i felt hot liquid gushing down my nose again. Not again..

"WHAT THE HECK YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING!" Krystal was screaming and panicking. That scene was so familiar. Oh yes, my nose bled just in the morning when Jessica hit me right in the nose on the bed.

Jung sisters... they have a curse on my nose or something?!

Krystal cupped my face and used her thumbs to wipe away the blood. I stopped her and pointed to the box of tissues on the table. She nodded and ran for it.

"Oh my god oh my god." she kept repeating these three words.

After a few minutes later, the blood stopped oozing out and the tissues with blood stain were scattered on the floor.

I was feeling very dizzy and Krystal patted my cheek gently. "Your shirt is stained. Let me change for you."

I didn't say anything and covered my eyes with my arm because the light was killing me.

"Come, taeyeonnie." cooed Krystal. She has a gentle side

Krystal pulled up the hem of my shirt and i thanked god that i had put on my sportsbra underneath.

Before she could change for me, the door flung open,"taengooooo~"

Jessica was looking excited and looked around the room but her face fell when she saw Krystal and me. My shirt wasn't on!

----

----

TBC :D how about a double update guysssss? Comment! :)