Chapter One

Taeyeon Power
"Hnnngggg." Jessica groaned and stirred about on the bed before a slim arm smacked right onto my face.

"Owww!!" I hissed a few curse words and held onto my nose. I hope it didn't bleed!

"Oh my god, sorry taengoo!" apologised Jessica hastily when she saw me squirming on the bed

"Nah it is okay.." i forced a smile and winced a little as i felt some hot liquid gushed down my nostril.

"WHAT THE YOU'RE BLEEDING!" squealed Jessica.

I grimaced in pain and prayed that my ear drum didn't burst. Man, her voice could be deafening sometimes. Okay, just some times..

"It is okay sica. I can handle it." i assured and took some tissue from the table.

"Let me do it." said Jessica warmly and she kneeled in front of me to help me clean up the mess.

At first, my eyes were shut because of the pain. But as the pain subsided, i opened an eye to look at my girl.

Her face was so angelic. She looked as if she was going to cry though.

"Hey baby, don't cry. It doesn't hurt anymore," I smiled while i cupped her small face.

"I'm sorry taengoo.. I didn't mean to hurt you," her voice was a little shaky.

"Of course you didn't mean to! look, I'm okay now!" i chuckled and wrinkled my nose to show her that i was really okay.

"Don't do that! it might bleed again," she pouted as she checked my nose carefully.

"C'mon, let's wake soojung up. She has school later on." I said as i pulled her along to the bathroom to freshen up.

---------

"Soojung!" screamed Jessica as soon as we stepped into Krystal's room. I had already covered my ears and was relieved that i did so.

"Yah unnie!!! i could have died you know!!" complained Krystal and she glared at Jessica with her sleepy eyes.

"Alright alright cut it out. Soojung-ah, go and prepare for school now okay." i pulled Jessica away and coaxed the two sisters.

Krystal's eyes went huge when she saw me in front of her. Did i scare her or something?

"Taeyeon unnie! how can you come into my room when I'm sleeping?!" asked Krystal in bewilderment.

"Why can't i come in?" i asked with a little confusion.

"B-because it is not nice.." muttered Krystal but it was loud enough for me to hear.

I shrugged and pursed my lips. "Soojung needs some privacy eh." i whispered to Jessica and she giggled quietly.

"Hurry up and have your breakfast soon." said Jessica sternly and Krystal rolled her eyes before stomping to the bathroom outside. But she lowered her head and slowed down a little when she passed me.

I mean, am i that annoying or what? she had never looked at me straight into my eyes and talked to me nicely ever since she moved in with us 3 years ago.

Their parents went to America and Krystal had to continue her studies as she was just 14. So i suggested that she could stay with us. But she seemed a little uncomfortable..

---

"Look at the time now soojung. You're going to be late. Gosh, you're 17 now and you still need us to take care of you." grumbled Jessica

"Shh baby chill." i rubbed her back and kissed her temple lightly which made her smile like a fool.

"Tsk.." Krystal let out as she pulled out the chair roughly. She thought i didn't hear that but i did.

This girl, i need to talk to her as soon as possible. We are under the same roof, i don't want her to have any hatreds against me you know.

"Say ahhh taengoo." chirped Jessica as she fed me with the scrambled eggs. I happily accepted it and grinned dorkily at her.

---

"Bye unnie," said Krystal bluntly and she walked into her school without turning back. She didn't even say bye to me!

Jessica patted my thigh and asked me to start driving. I snapped out of my thoughts and drove my girl to her workplace.

"Bye taengoo. Dinner later okay?" she tidied my fringe and gave me a peck before she went off. I watched her go into the big building before i drove to my workplace. I mean, my shop.

I had never liked it when Jessica went to work. She could just stay at home and let me be the breadwinner but she insisted on working. Her boss is a byuntae. I mean, yes I'm a byuntae as well but he is an old man with big belly and crooked teeth?! hell man, luckily Jessica didn't have to work closely with him.

Soon, i pulled over in front of my shop. It was a restaurant and Yoona was my partner.

Oh yeah, she is my bestfriend since young. She is younger than me but we can get along really well. I guess it is because of our laughter..

"Sup boss!" greeted Sooyoung as soon as i stepped into the restaurant.

I shook my head and chuckled when i heard Tiffany scolding Sooyoung again. "CHOI SOO YOUNG! why did you eat the dessert again?!"

I don't know if it is a good idea to hire Sooyoung in my restaurant. But she is one of my close friends as well. Tiffany is Yuri's girlfriend and Yuri is Sooyoung's cousin. Yeah complicated but.. yeah..

I sighed at my own thought and a smack on my back made me choke on my saliva. "Daydreaming again Taeng!"

The voice, it was none other than Yoona's. I turned around and glared hard at her but she gave me her cheeky look.

"Do it again and you die!" i warned and slapped my chest a few times as i cleared my throat.

Yoona stuck out her tongue and put her arm around my shoulder. "You know taeng, i met a hot guy yesterday. Guess his name!"

"How would i know?! tom? ? harry? HAHAHA!" i teased and burst out laughing which earned a few pinch from Yoona.

"Oww stop stop. Tell me or else i won't know right!" i pouted and rubbed on the spot where she had pinched.

"His name~ is Minho." said Yoona dreamily and she grinned like a fool. I rolled my eyes at her and pushed her head off my shoulder.

"Tell me when you two get together then!" i smirked and walked to the small office.

Somehow, it has become normal that Yoona would only find guys hot but never go a step further. But when it comes to girls.. she is more willing to be in a relationship. Like, seohyun? and Sulli? and who's that.. ah! Luna.

I spun the chair around and looked at the pile of files waiting for me to check. I hate accounting.. but i didn't trust other people to do it so i had to do it myself.

Time pass by so quickly when you are busy. It was already lunch time and i went out to have a look. There was a long queue outside the restaurant and my workers were busy doing their jobs. It was quite noisy and i saw Yoona sulking over at the counter.

"Why so sad yoong?" i asked as i bumped my shoulder to hers.

"N-nah!" She was a little startled and she laughed it off. I squinted my eyes at her because i knew she was really feeling low.

"Tell me!" i threatened and leaned closer to her face.

She widened her eyes and pushed me off as someone called for the bill. "I have to go!" shouted Yoona after she scurried away from me.

I chuckled as i found her cute. It is okay to call your friend cute right?!

---

*ring ring*

I picked up the telephone in my office and smiled when i knew it was Jessica.

"Taengoo sowwie today i can't join you guys for dinner. Can you bring soojung to your restaurant to eat?" said Jessica over the line and she sounded apologetic.

"Alright baby. Remember to eat as well ok? When you're done with your work, call me. I will pick you up," i said gently and gave her a good bye kiss over the phone.

I heard her giggle before the line went dead and my door flung open.

"O-o-oppa?!"

"I see you're still so cheesy to your girlfriend eh Kim Tae Yeon." he teased.

"Yah oppa! why did you eavesdrop our conversation?!" i said irritably.

"Hoho who am i?!" he joked around and tapped my desk before sitting down.

"The Jung." i replied nonchalantly

"Which Jung?" he asked playfully as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"U-know Yunho that Jung." i said in monotonous tone. He always made me say the line because it was fun, according to him.

"That's right! But no prize for you," he faked a sob and made a sad face.

"Aish stop it. What are you doing here?" i asked and put away the files first.

"It has been quite awhile since i saw my cousins. Where are they?!" asked Yunho

"Sica is working and soojung is in school. you came at a wrong timing Mr Jung." i joked.

"Alright. Then i came to see you! the shorty with blonde hair and pale skin! so scary!" he teased and wiggled his fingers. I swear i wanted to strangle him so badly

"Talk about yourself!" i snapped.

"Relax taeyeon. If you want me to talk about myself i am afraid that you'll fall for me. I don't want SooYeon to kill me y'know?! U-know Yunho?!" he boasted and made some hip hop signs

"Aish oppa you're damn irritating. I will call Sunny here if you continue to be this way." i warned. He couldn't stand Sunny's aegyo and always run away when he saw Sunny.

"Alright please don't! i need a favour from you taeyeon." he switched ro serious tone.

I became serious too as he looked so stern.

"Don't... ever...fall for me." He clapped while laughing hysterically and I threw the papers onto his face.

"Seriously oppa!!!" i grumbled.

"Ok ok chill sweetie. I want you to hire Victoria. She's a girl i met not long ago. She needs a job desperately." said Yunho while he wiped off the tear from his eye

I was short of workers and it was quite hard to find people who are interested in this kind of job.. so i agreed readily.

"I will bring her to you tomorrow!" said Yunho befofe he left my office.

I looked at the clock on the wall and decided it was time to fetch Krystal.

---

"Damn it! my car won't start argh!" i hissed and smacked the steering wheel.

I went into the restaurant again and tapped on Yoona's shoulder. "Yoong, can i borrow your motorcycle? my car is dead."

She nodded quickly and went off to attend other customers.

The engine roared and i put on the helmet. The motorbike was neon in colour and i assumed i looked cool like this

I arrived in front of Krystal's school earlier than she had dismissed. So i turned off the engine and waited for her as i leaned against the motorbike.

Soon, i saw her sauntering out of the gate with a guy pestering her. She didn't give a damn to the guy at all and i looked at them in amusement.

"Hey soojung!" i shouted and waved at her. Her face lit up when she saw me and scurried over to my side. The boy followed closely behind.

"Now will you get away from me please?!" Krystal glared at him.

"But Krystal-ssi.. please just go out with me once?" he begged.

"Never." i helped Krystal to reply. I can see that she was really not interested.

"Excuse me kid. Step away please." he eyed me from head to toe and said rudely.

"Excuse me KID. Stop pestering my girl," i said and wrapped an arm around Krystal's waist. I hope she didn't mind.

"W-what?!y-you're a lesbian?!" he sounded lost. Krystal shrugged at him and smiled sweetly at me. A little too sweet though..

"Let's go baby," said Krystal as she tugged on my sleeve shyly.

I went on the motorbike and started the engine. The guy was still dumbfounded and stayed unmoved.

"Oh yeah for your information, I'm 23 this year kid." i smirked when i saw his eyes went huge.

I guided Krystal's arms to wrap around my waist securely and drove off.

She began to loosen the grip when we were further away. I patted her arm or hand and shouted,"hold tightly!"

Well, it was quite noisy and you can't really hear so you have to shout. I thought i saw Krystal blush.. but i shook off the thoughts and felt her burying her face on my back.

--------------------------

--------------------------

Chapter one done! i know i haven't completed other story. I apologise!