Last Chapter

Taeyeon Power
"Baby, do i look good in this?" asked Jessica as she spun around in front of Taeyeon.

The two of them had been shopping for five hours the next morning after their wedding. Taeyeon was drained from the activity last night but she managed to keep her eyes open for the five long hours.

"Yeah good." commented Taeyeon nonchalantly as she looked at Jessica in the purple dress.

"You didn't look properly!" whined Jessica and she folded her arms with a pout on her lips.

Taeyeon rubbed her face with her palms and she stood up. "C'mon baby. You look good in anything, but you look best when you wear nothing," Taeyeon whispered the last part and Jessica's face flushed red.

"Byuntae," said Jessica and she pushed Taeyeon away lightly. Jessica went into the fitting room again and decided to buy the three dresses that she had tried on.

"All of these?!" asked Taeyeon in surprise.

Jessica nodded happily and made a cute pose to Taeyeon which made Taeyeon's heart melt.

"Alright.. i earn the money and you spend it.." mumbled Taeyeon and she fished out her credit card to make the payment.

"Thank you baby!" chirped Jessica and she gave a firm kiss on Taeyeon's cheek. Taeyeon grinned widely and took Jessica's hand in hers before marching out of the store.

They were talking about where should they go and Taeyeon's phone rang suddenly. Jessica stopped and looked at Taeyeon as she tried to answer the call with her hands full of shopping bags.

"Hello?"

"Hey boss, is there work tomorrow?"

"Yes of course!"

"Alright see you tomorrow then! bye!"

"Bye." Taeyeon chuckled a little at her worker for calling her to ask if there was work the next day.

"Who's that?" asked Jessica curiously when she saw the smile on Taeyeon's face.

"Oh it's Victoria. she called to ask if there's work tomorrow." replied Taeyeon and she shoved her phone back to her pocket.

Jessica nodded with her lips forming an 'o' shape and she had an idea in her head. She tugged on Taeyeon's sleeve a few times and Taeyeon turned to look at her.

"Can i go to work with you? I'm bored at home," said Jessica and she played with her fingers as she didn't know what would Taeyeon's response be.

Taeyeon contemplated for awhile, it would be tiring for Jessica if she went to work in the restaurant but she would be worried if Jessica stayed at home alone when she's working.

"Pweaseeee?" Jessica shot her a puppy look and Taeyeon couldn't hold back her smile. "Alright alright. but, you've to stay in the office."

"Anything!" Jessica clapped excitedly and the duo stepped into another store again.

---

"Stay here alright?" Taeyeon patted Jessica's head before she left to the kitchen again.

Jessica sat on Taeyeon's swivel chair in the office and spun around. She looked at the photos on Taeyeon's table and smiled when they were all their photos.

"Tae-" someone barged in and Jessica looked up to see who was it.

The girl's smile faded away and she looked at Jessica curiously. "Who are you?"

"Oh I'm Jessica J- Kim," replied Jessica and she stood up slowly when the girl approached her.

The girl looked older than her and she bowed when Jessica introduced herself. "I'm Victoria, nice to meet you Jessica!"

"Oh you're victoria.. I've heard about you," Jessica smiled and bowed back.

"Really? Oh wait.. you look familiar.." said Victoria and she studied Jessica's face which made Jessica a little uncomfortable. "Ah! you're taeyeon's wife right! I've seen you in the photo before and i helped her when she proposed to you!"

Jessica gave an awkward laugh and thanked god that Taeyeon came to her rescue. "Oh why are you here victoria?" asked Taeyeon.

"I came to find you but you weren't around. I met your wife! we haven't got to introduce ourselves properly before.. so it's nice knowing her!" said Victoria enthusiastically and Taeyeon chuckled at her.

"Well, tell me why were you finding me then," said Taeyeon and she took a seat on her swivel chair that Jessica sat on just now.

"Oh i wanted to ask you to try the new dish!" Victoria clapped excitedly

"But i was in the kitchen just now.. why did you come here to find me?" asked Taeyeon curiously.

"Really!? i didn't see you.. maybe you're too tiny," joked Victoria and she asked Taeyeon to wait for a moment as she went back to the kitchen.

"Argh.." groaned Jessica and she took a seat on the couch in the office. Taeyeon looked at her with a puzzled look and tapped her finger on the desk to get Jessica's attention.

"What's wrong?" asked Taeyeon.

"Nothing," replied Jessica coldly and she picked up the magazine to read. She flipped through the pages furiously and Taeyeon whistled to get her attention again.

Jessica shot her an irritated look and Taeyeon pointed to her magazine,"you read it upside down."

Jessica looked back at her magazine and saw that indeed it was upside down. She turned over and continued 'reading'.

"Now why is Mrs Kim so angry?" asked Taeyeon playfully as she walked over to Jessica.

"I'm not an-"

"Taeyeon! try this!" squealed Victoria as she brought in the bowl of soup.

Taeyeon looked at the HellSica and saw that she was glaring at her. She gulped before going to the table to try the new dish.

"Mmm it's delicious! well done vic!" complimented Taeyeon and she gave Victoria two thumbs up.

"Really? thank you taeyeonnnnn," Victoria smiled genuinely and she gave a small bow to Taeyeon.

"You should make more new dishes. I know you can do it," said Taeyeon encouragingly. Victoria nodded lightly and smiled when Taeyeon complimented her again. She watched as Taeyeon gobbled down the soup and rubbed her stomach in satisfaction. Victoria giggled at the cute sight of Taeyeon which made Jessica tighten her grip on the magazine.

"I will go now. Call me if you need anything," said Victoria and she left to the kitchen again.

Taeyeon was still smiling as the taste of the soup still lingered in . She flinched when she heard a smacking sound across her office.

"Oh sica.. i forgot you're here.. aish you should totally try the soup!" said Taeyeon with a huge grin.

"Wow." It was all Jessica had said and she picked up her handbag in a rush

"Where are you going?" asked Taeyeon curiously and she held onto Jessica's wrist.

"I'm going to go somewhere where i don't have to see someone flirting with my wife," replied Jessica through her gritted teeth.

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and a clear picture formed in her head. "Ahhhh why are you jealous about it?"

"She likes you taengoo!" stated Jessica.

"Huh? no she doesn't!" explained Taeyeon.

"She does. I can tell and only you can't tell," said Jessica and she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Well..that is her problem then," said Taeyeon bluntly and Jessica huffed.

"Aren't you going to do anything about it?" asked Jessica

"What can i do?" questioned Taeyeon back.

"Pssh.. taengoo,can you stop talking to Victoria?"

"What? I'm her boss, how can we not talk?"

"Fine then!" snapped Jessica and she reached for the doorknob. But before she could storm her way out, Taeyeon pulled her back into the office with a strong force and Taeyeon shut the door behind her back.

"First, you don't have to be jealous and throw tantrums," said Taeyeon and she gave Jessica a kiss on the lips.

Jessica was stuck in between Taeyeon and the door. Taeyeon's hands were at each side of her face and she was a little surprised when Taeyeon kissed her suddenly.

"Second, you don't have to be worried about other girls having feelings for me." Taeyeon pointed out and gave another firm kiss on the lips again.

Jessica was stunned and she blinked her eyes a few times. "Third, there is no other girl who is more beautiful, ier, more perfect and better than you. You're the only one in my eyes," Taeyeon leaned in and captured Jessica's lips again.

"Lastly, you've to know that i can't stop girls from liking me. I don't care who are they because I'm a married person." affirmed Taeyeon and she gave a long kiss on Jessica's lips

Taeyeon pulled back and grinned when she saw that Jessica had the surprised look on her face. She snapped her fingers in front of Jessica's face which made Jessica snap back to reality.

"Yah! don't do that next time!" scolded Jessica after she came back to her senses.

"Why can't i do that? you. are. my. wife. i. can. kiss. you. anytime." Taeyeon kissed her after each word and Jessica pushed her away lightly.

"Because we are in public!" said Jessica and she stared back to Taeyeon who was looking into her eyes with affections.

"But you're in my office. No one can see us," Taeyeon winked and dropped her arms down to pull Jessica closer to her.

Taeyeon tightened the hug around Jessica's waist and Jessica wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck.

"Mm," hummed Taeyeon and Jessica looked at her curiously. Their faces were inches apart and Taeyeon gave a sly smile. "I like it when your body is pressed against mine."

Jessica pressed her lips together and gave the unsatisfied look to Taeyeon. Taeyeon giggled and rubbed her nose on Jessica's. "Don't be angry anymore."

"I'm not." said Jessica and she looked away from Taeyeon. Taeyeon broke the hug away and cupped Jessica's cheeks tenderly.

"I love you so much Jessica," whispered Taeyeon and she smiled assuredly at Jessica.

"I love you too, dork." said Jessica with a blissful smile on her face.

Jessica leaned in to close up the gap and when they were about to kiss, Taeyeon pulled back a little and Jessica's lips met the air which made her eyelids flutter open.

"Before we kiss, you have to know something," said Taeyeon.

"What is it?" asked Jessica and she tilted her head to the side.

"There are a few admirers out there and i don't know what's so attractive about me. But I've decided to call this charm, Taeyeon Power," said Taeyeon cheekily and she winked at Jessica.

Jessica chuckled at her dorky girlfriend and smacked her chest lightly. "Yeah. But don't abuse Taeyeon Power or else Sica Power will unleash too."

"What's sica power then?"

"It is a type of power which can kill someone who called Kim Tae Yeon only," Jessica smirked and traced Taeyeon's jawline

"Well, i think it'd be better if i stop using Taeyeon Power then," Taeyeon gave a nervous smile when she saw hell in Jessica's eyes.

Jessica patted Taeyeon's cheek lovingly and gave a smooch on the cheek. "Good girl."

"Shall we do it here sica?"

"No you byuntae."

"But-"

"I said no."

"Argh fine. Taeyeon Power failed miserably."

"We'll do it at home."

"Really!? OH YEAHHHH."

----

----

----

THE END :D do check out my other fic--> TAENGSIC or NOT!

Anyway, I've already planned a new taengsic story again and i think i will start it probably at the end of the year :P long wait i know. But i really want to make it good :D stay tuned then! :)