Chapter Six

Taeyeon Power
A/N: you've seen enough of Jessica showing more affections than Taeyeon. It is time for the other way round! :-)

---

---

"Sica.. baby.." whispered Taeyeon gently as she shook Jessica's arm to wake her up.

Jessica's eyes were puffy and her nose looked red. She had cried a lot last night. She must be so tired that she slept almost all her Sunday away. It was already 5pm

Taeyeon had been feeling so guilty and she didn't eat or stay away from Jessica for the whole day. Yoona talked to her in the morning though..

---

FLASHBACK

"Taeng, can we talk?" asked Yoona unsurely when she saw Taeyeon sitting on the bed.

Taeyeon took a look at Jessica who was still sleeping and her breathing was heavy as her nose was blocked because of the tears last night. She nodded at Yoona and left to the living room.

"Where's soojung?" asked Taeyeon

"She's out with her friends already.." replied Yoona. She fidgeted as she didn't know how to start the conversation. Things became awkward for the two bestfriends.

"So.." Taeyeon trailed off and stopped when she saw Yoona's backpack by the doorway.

"What's that about?" asked Taeyeon and she pointed to the bag. Yoona looked behind her and turned back to shrug at Taeyeon with a weak smile. "Are you leaving?"

"I guess it wouldn't be nice if i stayed here for too long. Sooyoung offered me to stay at her place. Don't worry," Yoona smiled.

"Oh.. i see.." mumbled Taeyeon. She was stuck between her lover and her friend. A part of her wanted Yoona to stay but a part of her told her that it would hurt Jessica.

Both stared at their feet with their heads held low. The living room was quiet. None uttered a word.

"Do you know that you kissed me last night?" asked Yoona finally after debating internally for so long.

Taeyeon was stunned. She thought Yoona wouldn't remember. She tried to come up with words but her lips couldn't move. Yoona observed Taeyeon's reaction and saw that Taeyeon had no intentions to explain, she thought.

"The.. kiss.. on the forehead in soojung's room," said Yoona, hoping to clear away the awkward atmosphere. At least it would be less awkward

Taeyeon sighed in relief when she realised that Yoona meant the simple kiss on the forehead instead. "I thought you're asleep?"

"I was. But i could feel it." replied Yoona. She was trying to hold back her tears.

"Well.. friends kiss too right?" chuckled Taeyeon nervously. She was thinking,'friends don't make out with each other. But a simple kiss on the forehead, it is still acceptable right?'

"Y-yeah," Yoona forced a weak laughter and she just felt just breaking down already.

"Well, i guess i will leave then. Thank you for letting me stay here. You're a really good b-bestfriend," continued Yoona. Her vocal cord was strained. She couldn't seem to speak anymore

Taeyeon smiled at her and pulled her into a hug. At least, a friendly hug. "Take care of yourself alright? see you at work tomorrow."

Yoona pulled away and she grimaced a little,"i.. taeng.. i want to take some time off. I want to go on a vacation. Can i?"

"..sure." agreed Taeyeon. She knew that Yoona really needed some time off. She didn't want to see her bestfriend suffer. "Just..leave everything to me. But be back soon right. I will miss your laughter," joked Taeyeon a little

Yoona's lips turned upwards and ruffled Taeyeon's fringe playfully. They were glad that at least they weren't so awkward anymore. "I will come back soon and annoy you again!"

Then, the two bid each other good bye and Taeyeon smiled. Knowing that she could still keep her bestfriend. But her lover was suffering. Her footsteps were heavy as she dragged herself back into the room.

---

PRESENT (TAEYEON'S POV)

I looked at the person i hurt last night on the bed. I had been calling her for quite awhile now but she didn't get up. Still a lazy bum like always. I smiled unknowingly but it soon faded away when i watched her trying to open her puffy eyes.

"Sica.." i whispered again.

She shot a look at me and turned her back away. I swallowed the saliva in my mouth to wet my dry throat before i tried to speak to her again

"Baby.."

She ignored me. I sighed and went off the bed. I walked to her side and squatted down beside her. She opened her eyes and bored into mine. Before she could turn away again, i held onto her shoulder. "Please listen to me."

She didn't say anything but she stayed in that position with her eyes closed. I in a lungful of air before i tried to speak.

"Sica.. I'm really sorry. I don't know what has gotten into me last night. I-I-I just.. i was just confused. She kissed me first and all i could picture with my eyes closed was you.. you were on my mind.." i explained

I saw her wince when i talked about the kiss again. Her lips quivered and I knew she was going to cry again. Then, she spoke with her hoarse voice. "If you had me on your mind, why would you still kiss her? don't you feel guilty at all? you wanted it, right?"

I couldn't look into her eyes. She was staring at me. "I..just wanted to know how did it feel like to get intimate.. i was.. just curious." i said in a voice sounded like a whisper and my voice cracked a little

She didn't reply. She was still staring blankly at me with her red eyes. I gulped and my legs were sore from squatting for too long. But it didn't matter because she pulled me into a deep kiss.

I was taken aback of course, but nothing feels better than her. She is everything that i need

She grabbed my collar and i moved up a little until i was hovering on top of her. The kiss didn't break. I was suffocating. But she kept kissing me, giving me no time to exchange gaseous

The carbon dioxide in my body was accumulated tremendously because of the heaty kiss. I needed to get rid of them to take in more oxygen for my every cell within me to respire.

Then, she bit on my tongue hard. I thought my tongue had fallen off. I couldn't pull away. I couldn't move. She bit on it until my tongue felt numb.

I opened my eyes and saw her tears trickling down. Does it hurt her too when it hurts me? It was then, i realised that she was very deeply in love with me. I betrayed her love. I deserve to die.

Her grip on my collar loosened and so as the bite on my tongue. I moved back a little to create some space between us. Then, i saw some blood on her lips. I thought it was the blood from the cut of my tongue. But it turned out to be the cut on her own lips. I hurt her unknowingly while i was enjoying the kiss just now. I had committed another sin.

I used my swollen tongue to away the blood on her lips and my right thumb to wipe away her tears. She still looked so gorgeous when she cried.

She grasped my shirt and hid her face in it before letting out her tears again. She was wailing in my chest and i shut my eyes tightly to prevent to unnecessary tears from flowing down.

We stayed like that for almost one hour. My arms and legs were numbed because i had to support my body weight to prevent myself from crashing the fragile girl below me.

After an hour, soft whimpers were heard and i assumed she had stopped crying. I looked down and found her looking at me with her teary, puffy but beautiful eyes

"Baby.." i cooed and looked at her with so much sorrows. I was guilty. I was unforgivable. I was stupid.

"Does it hurt?" i asked as i caressed her lips. She looked at me blankly and my heart was dreading her to start talking but i longed for her voice

I was afraid that she would want to break up with me. I can't live without her. I was foolish to have committed such love crime

But her words surprised me and a pang of guilt struck through my heart once more. "I love you taengoo. Let's start it again."

She was giving me a second chance. She knew that i can't live without her and i had realised my fault. No words can be used to explain my overwhelming feelings.

"Am i forgiven?" i asked with doubts and tried to search an answer from her by staring into her eyes.

She broke into a small smile and cupped my face. "How can i not forgive you? i love you too much and i can accept everything. I know this is crazy and stupid but i can't live without you."

Finally, i let my tears run down my cheeks and her hands that were cupping my face. They were tears of joy. She wiped them away and gave a soft peck on my lips.

"I love you so much too. I can't live without you too sica. I promise such thing will never happen again. My world only revolves around you and only you," i swore. She gave me another deep kiss as if to seal my promise.

"Lie down already. Aren't your arms and legs tired?" she asked in a little playful tone. I shook my head and continued looking at her with a huge grin on my face. "I'm not done looking at you. Let me be," i said and she wrinkled her nose at me

"But I'm hungry.." she pouted. I got up right away and almost fell onto the ground because my legs were really numbed. She giggled and i gave her a salute before saying,"your dinner will be served soon. Please kindly wait on the bed while your servant prepares everything, princess!"

She giggled even louder but it sounded weak as she had been crying too much and she hadn't had anything since last night's dinner.

I gave her another firm kiss on the forehead before i ran to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

I was so indulged in cooking and the thought of Jessica forgiving me just made me know how blessed i am.

After a good thirty minutes of preparing, a pair of arms s around my waist and i felt someone sniffing my neck.

I turned around with a huge grin and wanted to kiss on Jessica but my jaw dropped when i saw the person behind me.

"I missed you so much taeyeonnie." whispered Krystal

What is going on? Why did she hug me that way? My mind was flooded with so many questioned and the ladle dropped onto the floor.

Krystal bent down to pick it up and she took my hand to place it back on my palm. Jessica came out from her room after hearing the clanking sound.

"What's going on-" she paused and stared at us.

Not. Again..

---

---

TBC! :D cliffhanger but it is fun! Haha! i will update soon! :)