Chapter Eight

Taeyeon Power
The alarm clock rang and i smacked it down sleepily. My angel was still asleep. We didn't talk much last night and i was feeling extremely uneasy

I sat up and rubbed my eyes groggily. It was Monday. I had to send Krystal to school and Jessica to work.

My life had changed now. Yoona isn't going for work. Krystal has become my girlfriend. Jessica is still my love. It is a mess.

"Sica~" i cooed and patted her shoulder. She was back facing me and i watched how she rub her eyes as she turn to face me.

"What's the time now?" she asked with a slightly annoyed tone. I smiled a little and ruffled her fringe,"it is 8 15 now."

"Alright," she replied and went back to sleep. I chuckled and went to brush my teeth first. When my princess wants to sleep, she will get to sleep. No one can stop her.

After a good 10 minutes of washing up, I walked back to her bed side. She looked so angelic when she was sleeping. I couldn't bear to wake her up.

"C'mon," i said and caressed her cheek. She held onto my hand and opened an eye,"carry me."

I shrugged and carried her up in bridal style to the bathroom. She sat on the covered toilet bowl and i helped her to brush her teeth. She giggled and poked my cheek but i didn't mind at all.

"Do you need me to change for you too?" i teased when i carried her back onto the bed. She sat on the edge and stuck out her tongue,"I'm afraid you'll get nosebleed again!"

"Hah! then start changing now lazy girl," i wrinkled my nose at her and left the room.

When i stepped out of the room, i saw Krystal sitting on the sofa and she looked at me. "Good morning taeyeonnie." she grinned.

My face remained straight and nodded to her. I could see that she wasn't satisfied with my response at all. When i got into the kitchen to prepare breakfast, she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"What are you doing?!" i pushed her arms away and questioned her. She smiled and replied slyly,"hugging my girlfriend."

I glanced at my bedroom door nervously and she cupped my face to look at her. She kissed me hard on the lips and pulled away with a sigh. "I miss you so much."

"Soojung, can you stop it?" i asked in a whisper tone. She chuckled and said,"what? you're scared that unnie will find out? let her be. Then i can have you to myself."

I rolled my eyes at her and turned back to prepare the breakfast,"you're crazy."

She went to my side and watched how i fry the pancakes. "Hmm smell nice." she said. I don't know if she's referring to the pancake or me, because she was sniffing around my neck.

Then i heard my door click opened, i pushed Krystal away and she pinched my arm a little when she walked pass me. She's crazy.

"HMM PANCAKES!" chirped Jessica. She loves pancakes. I smiled sweetly at her and she wrapped her arms around my waist. I felt more relax then.

She was basically stuck on my back even though i asked her to sit down first.

When i was done, I put the pancakes on the table and Krystal eyed me when she saw Jessica still burying her head in my back. I looked away and patted the arms around my waist,"eat now baby."

She loosened it and rubbed my arms before she took a seat. Krystal wasn't looking pleased. But i couldn't care much.

"Feed me taengoo," whined Jessica. I laughed and knocked her head lightly. She pouted and pointed to the pancake and to , telling me to start feeding her.

"Say ahhh," she opened and bit on the pancake. I saw how she try to grin with full of pancake, she was looking so adorable. I couldn't help it but to pinch her cheeks lightly.

Then i felt something on my foot. Someone was stepping on my foot and i knew it was Krystal. I glimpsed at her and her face was darken. She chewed on the pancake and glared at me because she knew i was looking.

---

"Bye taengoo," Jessica gave me a peck on the lips and waved at me. I smiled and drove off when she entered the building.

I arrived at my restaurant early and saw Victoria cleaning the tables diligently. "Hello victoria-ssi!" i greeted and she flinched. "Oh hello taeyeon!"

I grinned and walked back to my office. it felt different because Yoona wasn't with me. I pursed my lips and started sorting out some documents.

It was late afternoon already and Victoria knocked on my door. I signalled her to come in and she put down a bowl of noodles in front of me. "Your lunch boss," she smiled.

"Oh I've forgotten to eat again. Thank you victoria-ssi," i said and gave her a warm smile. She stood there shyly and i didn't know why. "Yes?"

She looked up and stared at the noodles,"i.. cooked it especially for you taeyeon." Then her face flushed red and i chuckled. "Well, thank you then. It sure tastes great right?" i smiled

She shrugged and urged me to start eating. I ate it deliciously and chatted with her. There wasn't many customers so it didn't matter.

"Why did you come to Korea to work?" i asked before i put another spoonful of noodles into my mouth again.

"Hmm.. because i want to cook some Korean food and learn Korean?" she giggled. Even though her Korean was kind of broken, i could still understand it. That made her sound so adorable.

"Do you have any friends here?" I asked again after i swallowed.

"Are you not my friend?" she asked me back cutely as she tilted her head. I laughed and replied,"of course i am. But besides me."

She nodded and tapped her chin to think hard,"the people here are all my friends!" she grinned.

"Well, they're mostly girls. Are you not afraid that you can't find a boyfriend?" i asked frankly. Because the guys here are a little too old or too young for her.

"Actually.. i am.. not into boys.." she mumbled. I looked up and gulped. Because i didn't want to have another affair or whatsoever anymore. But even if she's into girls, she wouldn't like me for sure right?

"Oh.. it is okay. I'm not too," i said. Her eyes lit up and she asked in a rather high pitch tone,"really?"

I smacked my forehead mentally and then forced a smile,"yes."

"Wow.. this is great," she talked to herself and she didn't stop smiling. I had to do something!

"Do you want to see how my girlfriend looks like?" i smiled and looked at her reaction. Her smile faded away but she put it back,"sure."

I showed her some pictures of Jessica and she didn't comment at all. "Her name is Jessica Jung Soo Yeon."

She nodded then got up when she saw that i have finished eating already. "She's pretty." She said and left with the bowl. I sighed in relief and thanked god that she wasn't crazy like Krystal. But she didn't tell me that she liked me of course.

---

After Victoria left, someone knocked on my door again. I was on the phone with Jessica that time

"Someone is finding you?" she asked from the other line. I looked at the door and saw Krystal sticking her head in. Damn it.

"Taeyeoonie," she smiled and whispered because she knew that i was on the phone.

I was afraid that Jessica would hear her voice and asked me why was Krystal there. So i put my finger on my lips to tell Krystal to keep quiet. She smirked and sat on my laps.

"Taengoo?" Jessica called out. I flinched and gasped when Krystal kissed me around my neck. "Oh Sica, yes someone is finding me. call you back later, love you."

"Okay. Love you too," she replied and hung up. I put down my phone and pushed Krystal's head off my neck. "What the hell do you want?!"

"I want to be with you of course." she grinned.

I rolled my eyes and she scoffed. "You'd better treat me nicely or else i will tell unnie about us." She smirked slyly and i shivered. I can't let Jessica know.

"Okay. What do you want?" i asked nicely and faked a smile. She smiled back sweetly and whispered in my ear,"i want you."

---

---

TBC