Chapter Nine

Taeyeon Power
NO ONE'S POV

"I want you," whispered Krystal into Taeyeon's ear. She gave Taeyeon's earlobe a sensuous before pulling away and staring into Taeyeon's indecisive eyes.

"W-what?" Taeyeon could hardly talk then. She couldn't believe Krystal's request. Krystal rolled her eyes and straddled on Taeyeon's laps now. The swivel chair was big enough for them.

Taeyeon gulped and felt Krystal the buttons on her blouse. Her eyes travelled from Krystal's face to her own blouse where Krystal's hands rested at.

Krystal started to Taeyeon's blouse and Taeyeon grabbed her hand forcefully. "Stop."

"Do it, or i will tell unnie." threatened Krystal as she sent a deathly glare into Taeyeon's fearful eyes.

"W-we didn't l-lock the door!" Taeyeon made up some excuse to push Krystal off her. She tried to stand up but to no avail. Krystal pushed her shoulders down and Taeyeon's back slammed onto the back rest.

"I've already locked it. Nobody can see us now. All you have to do is.." Krystal trailed off and ran her fingers up and down on Taeyeon's chest to her abdomen.

Krystal was being so seductive but Taeyeon wasn't at all. Taeyeon didn't want to make another huge mistake to hurt Jessica's feeling.

But she couldn't back off because Krystal would tell Jessica about them. Taeyeon was feeling so vexed and she was stuck between the Jung Sisters

While she was still thinking hard, Krystal led Taeyeon's hands to touch her thighs. Taeyeon watched as her hands move up. They past Krystal's thighs, hips, stomach and her s.

Taeyeon was hyperventilating and her hands trembled. Krystal pressed her hands with greater force and it looked as if Taeyeon was giving a squeeze on Krystal's s. Taeyeon's eyes shot wide opened when Krystal moaned.

"Taeyeonnie.." moaned Krystal and she threw her head backwards, revealing the skin on her neck. Taeyeon looked at the luscious neck and she found herself her lips. Krystal's eyes were closed tightly when Taeyeon could see that she was totally enjoying it.

Just when Taeyeon was still 'admiring' the exposed part of Krystal's smooth neck, Krystal stared at her again. Taeyeon flinched when she saw how the desire burn in Krystal's eyes.

"Strip me," purred Krystal seductively. Taeyeon nodded slowly without breaking the eye contact. Her hands started to undo Krystal's uniform. It was like as if her desire had taken over her ability to think properly.

Krystal's turquoise coloured bra revealed in front of Taeyeon's very own eyes. She couldn't believe how full Krystal's s were at her age. Her heart rate increased rapidly and she felt her lower region having some tingly sensation.

She was speechless when Krystal pushed her head closer to her cleavage. Krystal smirked when she saw how Taeyeon gulp. Taeyeon had totally forgotten the process of breathing. It was when Krystal climbed down from the chair, she found her own lungs burning for air. She panted heavily and Krystal tugged her blouse to guide her to the couch in the small office.

Krystal took off her uniform and laid herself down on the couch, she pulled Taeyeon on top of her. Taeyeon's chest was burning as she was very then.

She had forgotten the fact that Jessica was her real girlfriend. She dove down and savoured Krystal's lips. Krystal wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and pulled her closer, leaving no gap in between their burning body. Their tongues battled against each other and Taeyeon's hands were roaming around Krystal's body.

When they were lacked of air, Taeyeon broke away and opened her eyes slowly when she regained her breath.

Images of Jessica flashed through her mind and her body jerked away from Krystal immediately. Krystal had small resemblance of Jessica and that knocked some sense into Taeyeon's brain.

"What's wrong?" Krystal was kind of frustrated and she sat up when Taeyeon scurried back to her table.

"We can't do this," stated Taeyeon firmly. Krystal slapped the couch and got up. She stormed towards Taeyeon and slammed her table.

"What do you mean by we can't do this?! you kissed me and you touched me! what now?!" she questioned loudly. Taeyeon stood up quickly and covered

"Soojung.. please.." begged Taeyeon. Krystal bit on Taeyeon's palm and Taeyeon pulled her hand away in pain. She rubbed on the spot where Krystal had bitten and she stared at her.

"I'm going to tell unnie." said Krystal and she pulled out her phone from her pocket.

Taeyeon grabbed onto her phone and Krystal tried to fight back. Taeyeon tried to snatch the phone away but Krystal held onto it tightly. The table between them made Taeyeon unable to reach higher when Krystal raised the phone high up in the air.

Krystal smirked and video called Jessica. Taeyeon was horrified and she climbed onto her table, making the files scattered onto the floor. She launched herself onto Krystal and the two fell onto the ground with Taeyeon on top again.

It was too late. Jessica answered the call and Taeyeon was on top of a half Krystal.

"Yes Soojung? you there?" asked Jessica. Taeyeon flustered when she heard Jessica's voice. She tried to snatch it again but Krystal turned the screen slowly to face them. Taeyeon then tried to get up but Krystal pulled her blouse tightly.

"Hello unnie," greeted Krystal with her innocent smile. The screen was facing her directly only and Taeyeon kept squirming around, trying to break away from Krystal's tight grip.

"Why did you video call me?" asked Jessica. Taeyeon could see Krystal's evil grin but Jessica though it was nothing.

"I wanna show you something unnie," Krystal grinned widely. Jessica chuckled and asked Krystal to go on. Taeyeon clenched her jaw and her blood was boiling. It was too much. She slapped Krystal across the face and threw the phone away when Krystal was shocked by the slap. "Hello? krys? are you okay? soojung?!"

Jessica's voice was the only sound in the office. Krystal was stunned and she didn't know how to react. She held onto the place where Taeyeon had slapped and her tears slowly welled up. Taeyeon was surprised by her own action but she couldn't really care. She got up hastily from Krystal and walked to pick up the phone on the ground.

"Oh hey taengoo. Why is soojung with you?" asked Jessica when Taeyeon turned the screen to her.

Taeyeon took a look at Krystal who was crying on the floor and she sighed. "Sica, we need to talk.."

---

LATER EVENING

"You said we need to talk, about what taengoo?" asked Jessica when Taeyeon fetched her from work. Krystal ran away after that incident and Taeyeon chased after her to bring her back to home. She locked Krystal in her room, just in case she will run off and do silly things.

"Let's talk about it at home," said Taeyeon and she patted Jessica's thigh. Jessica nodded and didn't say anything else as she could see how troubled Taeyeon was

Once they arrived home, Jessica looked around the living room but didn't see Krystal. When she was about to ask where was her sister, Taeyeon went straight to Krystal's bedroom door. Jessica followed after and saw Taeyeon unlocking the door. "You locked her up?!" asked Jessica with surprised.

Taeyeon nodded meekly and swung the door open. TaengSic saw how Krystal sitting on her bed lifelessly in the dark. Jessica rushed to her sister's side and felt very worried when Krystal didn't respond.

"Soojung!" Jessica slapped Krystal's cheek a little harder and Krystal flinched. She looked up and Jessica saw how puffy her sister's eyes were. "What happened?!"

"Baby, that's what i want to talk about.." said Taeyeon softly. She was standing by the door and Jessica was utterly confused. She looked at Krystal and back to Taeyeon.

"What is it?" asked Jessica when Taeyeon the light in Krystal's room. Krystal's eyes squinted to adjust the brightness and Taeyeon walked to the bed. She pulled the chair out and sat in front of the Jung Sisters.

She looked at Jessica remorsefully and sighed before she started spilling everything out. Jessica was feeling rather suspicious about the way Krystal and Taeyeon behaved, but she didn't raise a question.

"Sica.. first, i have to slap myself." said Taeyeon and she slapped her face with a great force. Jessica was stunned and she quickly got up to check Taeyeon's redden cheek. "What are you going?!" scolded Jessica as she caressed Taeyeon's cheek gently.

Taeyeon stopped Jessica and pushed her hands away slowly. "Listen," she swallowed her spit and took in a deep breath,"as you know.. Soojung was with me..today." Jessica nodded anxiously and Taeyeon's face winced, she couldn't bear to hurt Jessica.

"Sica, promise me you will not over react when you hear this," begged Taeyeon and her eyes looked at Jessica pleadingly. Jessica stoned for awhile and nodded slowly. She had this premonition that something was going on between her sister and her lover.

"She came to me today.. she called you because she wanted you to find out about u-us.." confessed Taeyeon. Jessica furrowed her eyebrows and was agape but she couldn't seem to speak.

"What do you mean?" asked Jessica softly when she saw Krystal sit up straight and smirk at Taeyeon.

"W-we are together..behind your back." Taeyeon lowered her head and she was waiting for a slap on her face. But nothing happened.

The silence in the room was making Taeyeon very uncomfortable and uneasy. She looked up slowly and saw the expressionless Jessica. Indeed, Jessica was hurt thoroughly.

Her broken heart shattered on the floor again and her tears couldn't seem to express her sadness. She just sat there like a dead person.

"I'm sorry sica.." apologised Taeyeon and she grabbed Jessica's hands on her laps. "I'm sorry baby.. I was forced to.." Taeyeon sounded extremely desperate and she kept begging Jessica to talk to her while Krystal just sat there. She was scared by her sister because it was the first time Jessica acted that way.

After a long moment, Jessica turned her head slowly to face Taeyeon. "When?"

Taeyeon's tears were all over her face and she wiped them away before answering. But Jessica screamed at her,"WHEN WAS IT?!"

Taeyeon and Krystal was startled. Jessica pulled her hands away from Taeyeon and she pushed Taeyeon away. Taeyeon fell on her back but quickly got up to kneel in front of Jessica. Jessica's icy glare made Taeyeon shiver badly. Her back hurt a lot but she didn't dare to speak.

"Answer me," hissed Jessica as she glared hard at Taeyeon. Krystal was flustered too and she apologised to Jessica.

"I want to hear from you, Kim Taeyeon," Jessica gritted her teeth and her face was flushed red because of the anger.

"Yesterday." mumbled Taeyeon. When she heard no reply from Jessica, she continued,"i-i lied when i told you i needed to go back to restaurant.. i-i was with Soojung in the park.."

"Go on," ordered Jessica.

"She kissed me.. and said t-that if i didn't agree to be with her, she will tell you that we kissed.." Taeyeon's voice got softer and softer.

"Is it true soojung?" asked Jessica without looking at Krystal. Krystal peeked at Taeyeon and she felt extremely bad about it. She didn't expect that her sister would turn out to be in this state.

"Y-yes." replied Krystal. Jessica scoffed and asked Taeyeon,"then why do you have to be with her? you can just tell me that soojung kissed you!"

"I-i was scared that you'll get hurt again after Yoona's incident.." muttered Taeyeon.

"You're scared?" Jessica chuckled sarcastically and added,"you hurt me again by doing this! tell me what else did you two do in the office today. Tell me!"

Jessica jabbed on Taeyeon's chest and Taeyeon lost her balance but Krystal caught her in time. "Are you okay taeyeonnie?" asked Krystal worriedly as she saw how Taeyeon fall onto her back just now.

"Taeyeonnie? wow." Jessica was being so sarcastic and Taeyeon was definitely tensed up. She pushed Krystal's hands away from her and Krystal looked hurt but she knew it would be better if she didn't interfere.

"I-i.. we.. kissed in the office today.. she called you because she wanted to show that we almost..had s-." Taeyeon closed her eyes and explained guiltily

"You two had ?" questioned Jessica.

"No unnie!" answered Krystal quickly. She was finally awake and her mind was working again. Taeyeon eyed Krystal as her sudden change of attitude made Taeyeon feel suspicious

"Then?" questioned Jessica again. She stared at her sister as if she was her enemy.

"I-I seduced taeyeon unnie and threatened to tell you if she rejects me.." admitted Krystal.

Jessica couldn't believe that her sister and her lover actually had an affair behind her back.

"Do you like her?" she asked Krystal.

Krystal nodded and she felt embarrassed.

"Do you like her too?" she asked Taeyeon with a hurtful tone. Taeyeon immediately denied it but she hurt Krystal directly.

"I'm going to get some air," said Jessica in a shaky voice and she got up from Krystal's bed.

"Get out of the room too Kim Taeyeon," hissed Jessica.

---

---

TBC