Chapter Seven

Taeyeon Power
"What's going on-"

I turned my head to look at Jessica who was standing by the bedroom door. She looked so fragile and i just want to protect her with all my life.

"Taeyeon unnie dropped the ladle," said Krystal innocently. I gulped as her innocence was not that innocent.

"Oh.. i thought something happened. Where's my dinner taengoo?" asked Jessica and she walked towards me.

I was still stunned and couldn't seem to speak properly. "I.. you.. almost." I quickly turned back to stirring the soup and turn off the stove. Jessica wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my neck. This startled me as it reminded me of Krystal. I flinched at her touch and she frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing. Careful, it is hot here. wait for me at the dining table alright?" i patted her cheek and smiled assuredly.

"Okay.." she said and pushed Krystal to the dining table too. She looked so happy, i can't bear to hurt her again. Neither do i have the thought of hurting her.

"Have you eaten?" i heard her ask Krystal. "Nope." she replied shortly.

I took three bowls of rice to the dining table and left hastily to the kitchen again for the soup.

"Smells good!" chirped Jessica and she quickly pulled me to sit beside her after i placed the soup on the table.

I smiled warmingly as we were on good terms again. She's so precious to me.

"Taeyeonnie," whispered Krystal. My heart skipped a beat and the spoon dropped onto the table. Jessica chuckled at me and put the spoon back in my hand,"do you need me to feed you?"

I smiled nervously and looked at Krystal who was smirking at me.

I heaved a sigh of relief as Jessica didn't hear that, i supposed. I had a hard time swallowing down the solid food so i ended up drinking the soup instead. Jessica was devouring the food that i had cooked. She said i hardly cook for her so they tasted especially good. I could only smile in response when Krystal was eyeing me for the whole time.

What's wrong with this girl? she was cold towards me and now she hugs me from the back? I shivered at my own thoughts and she caught that. "I miss you," she mouthed at me.

My eyeballs almost fell out and i looked at Jessica who was still eating happily, totally oblivious to the fact that her sister would pounce on me anytime.

"What do you want?" i mouthed back to her.

"Phone."

I furrowed my eyebrows as i didn't get her. Did she want a new phone?

I was still deep in thoughts when she stood up abruptly. I swear my heart almost leaped out. "Unnie, i am done eating." she said and put her utensils in the sink before she left to her room. But she didn't forget to give me a glare before she entered her room.

"Taengoo?" Jessica tapped my arm gently and looked at me curiously. I shuddered at her touch, i was scared. I didn't know why.

"Taengoo, look at me when I'm talking to you," stated Jessica firmly and i forced my stiff neck to turn to her direction.

"Why are you so quiet?" asked Jessica. She was done eating already and she looked at the leftovers. "You're not hungry?"

"Oh.. i.. was just thinking and not really hungry," i answered mindlessly. The glare from Krystal still frightened me.

"What are you thinking about? don't tell me it is about Yoona.." she said and i could sense jealousy. A strong one.

It was then i decided i had to conpose myself. I can't let Jessica overthink to hurt herself again. "Anniyah.. i was just.. thinking about random stuffs. Don't worry." I gave her a warming smile, hoping that she would just let it off.

She nodded and got up to clean the table. If i wasn't troubled, i wouldn't even let her clean. But my mind drifted off to somewhere else and i didn't realise that she had been calling me.

"Taengoo!" she snapped her fingers in front of me and i lost my train of thoughts.

"Yes?" i asked and smiled because she was sitting on my laps with her arms around my neck.

"Are you going to sit here forever?" she asked cutely and played with my hair

I was thinking why wasn't she cleaning the dishes instead of talking to me here. Then i realised she was done long ago. I had been thinking for too long. Why was i so troubled?

"Oh, c'mon, let's watch tv then," i suggested and patted her thigh, telling her to get up. But she didn't budge, she shook her head like a kid and kicked her feet in the air.

"I want to be with you on the bed," she said and smiled shyly after realising how suggestive it sounded.

"Okay let's go then," i chirped and carried her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and i supported her by the , of course.

She closed the door behind us and locked it. She giggled when i laid her down on to the bed while my body was hovering her.

"So..what do my princess want to do now?" i asked playfully. My mind was only about Jessica then.

"Hmm.." she tapped her chin and pretended to think hard. Then, she threw her arms around my neck and said,"wait for me here and don't open your eyes until i tell you to do so ok!" I was pushed away from her and fell onto the bed. She covered my eyes with her palm and i closed my eyes.

My eyelashes tickled her a little and she removed it. I heard some light footsteps and then the bathroon door opened. As much as i want to peek at what she was up to, i didn't want to spoil the atmosphere

My phone vibrated and i had to check it, just in case anyone left me some important message. I reached for it under my pillow and opened the text

"Don't open your eyes okay!" shouted Jessica from the bathroom. I laughed and shouted 'okay' back at her. Then my eyes focussed on the phone sreen.

( FROM Soojung: i want to go to the park now. Go with me. )

When i wanted to reply her to ask why, Jessica opened the door. I shoved my phone into my pocket and shut my eyes tightly.

"Don't open yet," she warned and i could tell she was walking towards me.

"What are you doing?" i asked and tried to hold back a giggle as i felt her hair tickling my nose. She smelled nice. I have always liked her scent

"Open your eyes now," she whispered into my ear. I opened one eye to peek at her and saw her looking at me with very red cheeks.

Then my both eyes widened when i saw her wearing lingerie as i looked down. Her cleavage was right in front of my eyes and she bit her lip.

"I-I.. y-you told me that you want to know how it feels like to get intimate.." she mumbled shyly. A wave of emotions rushed through my every body part. She was looking so hot yet innocent. I swallowed the saliva which could be turned into drools if i stared any longer.

"Taengoo.." she cooed shyly. I could see that she was trying to be seductive. But she didn't have to do it because she was already looking very hot. I might get another nosebleed again.

My breathing pace quickened and my heart rate accelerated. I could feel her warm breath tickling my lips and her scent suffused through my every vein.

Our lips connected and stayed still. She brought my hand to her waist. I gasped when she moved my hand around it.

Just when i wanted to deepen the kiss, my phone vibrated again. I ignored it and tried to focus back on the arousing desire. Then, damn it, my phone rang.

She broke away unwillingly and signalled me to pick up my phone. She was an understanding person. I am glad to have her in my life as my the other half.

"Hello?" i said irritably. Whoever the caller is, he/she has gotten on my nerves because i was trying to put off the fire within me.

"Taeyeonnie, did you not receive my text?"

I held my breath and didn't know what to say. It was Krystal. What does she want from me?

"Hello? taeyeonnie? you there? if not i'll go your room now." she said

I heard the sound of the doorknob turn and i quickly replied,"don't! i will go. give me a few minutes."

I hung up without letting her to reply me. Jessica looked at me curiously and i sighed. "Sica, can we do it another time?"

I saw disappointments in her eyes, i blamed myself again for making her sad. "Why?"

I heard the front door shut and i knew Krystal was already out there waiting for me.

"I... have to.. settle some documents in the restaurant. I'm really sorry," i lied and felt extremely guilty. I blamed Krystal mentally for putting me to this state.

"Oh.. alright then. Go on, take care," she smiled and patted my cheek before giving me a peck. I smiled weakly at her and didn't dare to look into her eyes. I lied to her and she chose to believe me. What a great lover I am.

---

"What do you want?" i asked when i saw Krystal leaning against the wall outside.

"Let's go," she said and reached out for my hand. I shifted away but she hooked onto my arm instead. I had no choice but to let her be. She's Jessica's sister afterall.

We walked silently on the way to the park and she led us to a bench. I distanced myself from her a little as she was sitting too closely.

"Can we talk now?" i blurted when she kept quiet for too long. I was getting impatient.

"Oh.. sure. what do you want to talk about?" she asked with a sweet smile. I was bewildered. Didn't she have something to tell me so she asked me out?!

"Huh?" i shot her a puzzled look. I was perplexed. She looked unreadable.

"Do you know why i hug you just now?" she asked without looking at me. I shook my head meekly and she chuckled bitterly,"because i missed you."

I was catching no balls. I remained quiet and she continued,"i miss you now too. Your body is here with me but you heart and soul are with unnie."

"What are you talk-" she cut me off by placing her index finger on my lips. This is wrong. So wrong.

She caressed my cheek with her the other hand and added,"do you know.. that i always wish for this? how much i long for you? but you will never look at me like the way you look at unnie."

I felt her clamping my cheeks instead of caressing now. She glared at me again then the gaze turned soft when she saw fears in my eyes. "You said that i am scary because of my glare.. you said I'm better than unnie.. but..why do you love her instead?"

I kind of knew where she was heading to. But i didn't want to lead her on. "Soojung-ah, listen to me." i said softly and pulled down the hands on my cheeks. She looked at me attentively and held on my hands tighter when i wanted to let go.

"Soojung, you know that your unnie and i are very much in love. I love her more than anything and she needs me nore than anyone. I've hurt her last night and i don't want to hurt her again. But if i choose her, i will hurt you. You're her sister, she will get hurt if you're hurt too. So-" she leaned forward suddenly and placed her lips on my firmly. I didn't know how to react. I can't kiss her, she's Jessica's sister!

She started moving her lips and i pushed her away before she tried to stick her tongue out.

She looked at me with a hurtful look and tears welled up in her eyes. I wanted to comfort her but she swatted my arm away. "Why taeyeon?"

"There's no why in love, your unnie and i fell in love with no reason," i said in a coarse voice.

"Don't tell me how in love the both of you are! i don't want to listen!" she shouted and pointed at me angrily.

"Okay calm down soojung," i said as we attracted a few passer-bys' attentions

"Can you love me too?" she asked desperately and held my hands in hers.

I slipped my hands away gently and patted the back of her hands,"i can't soojung. you'll understand what's love when you grow older."

"I'm not a kid anymore taeyeon unnie. I know what's love," she replied me sarcastically.

"I-" before i could finish, she stood up abruptly and i followed her. "I'm going to tell unnie to let you be with me."

She quickened her pace and i ran up to her after realising what she had just said.

I grabbed her arm and turned her around to face me. "Are you crazy?! how can you do that?!" i spat.

"Yes in crazy! I'm crazy for you!" she snapped and a man walked up to us, trying to help us but Krystal glared at him and he shunned away immediately

"You can't do that!" i stated sternly.

"Then be with me! i don't care if it's secretly or whatever. I don't mind sharing as long as i have you! If not, i will tell unnie that you kissed me!" she threatened.

I was trembling with fury. I gritted my teeth and breathed heavily. I had no other choice, right? I don't want to hurt Jessica anymore but i was hurting her secretly.

"So what do you say?" she sounded confident when she saw me contemplating.

"Okay.." i agreed even though my heart objected it violently.

"Good." she smiled and kissed me deeply on the lips. I stood there lifelessly and didn't react to the kiss. She broke away and hugged me tightly.

What's going on now..

---

"Oh taengoo you're back," Jessica smiled and put down her book when she saw me entering the bedroom

I gave her a weak smile and dragged my feet to the bed. She had changed into her pajamas and i was kind of relieved that i hadn't taken her precious first tine away.

"Oh look at you, you must be really tired," she said and cupped my face before pulling into a kiss. I jerked away before her lips touched mine. I can't let her kiss me after Krystal kissed me.

"What's wrong?" she asked with a hint of sadness

I frowned and faked a laugh,"i was just playing with you! alright lemme shower first. I'm super tired baby."

Yes I'm tired, my heart and soul are drained.

"Okay be quick! i will wait for you here. It is cold without you!" she said loudly and shooed me to take a shower.

I stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom and looked at my reflection pathetically. Then my phone vibrated.

( FROM soojung: it is cold without you here too. Goodnight i love you.)

I slammed my phone on the sink and grabbed my fringe before i let out a quiet scream. I'm going crazy soon.. really soon..

---

---

UPDATED AGAIN HEHE. like it? :) thanks for the comments! :)