Party

Only You

-On the day-

You woke up super early to prepare for the party. Infinite still doesn't know about the party so you decided to give them a surprise. You decided to wear something simple and nice. You wore a baggy shirt and short shorts,revealing your milky long legs. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXipBKtN1D42ppIn_rfys       

You tip-toe towards the kitchen,trying not to make any noise to wake Infinite up. You called JiEun and asked her to come and help you. Few minutes later,the doorbell rang. "Ding Dong" You opened the door and saw a beautiful girl wearing the dress she bought in Hongdae. "Good Morning pretty. You ready to cook for your Sungyeol oppa?" I whispered to her,giggling. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAkEROB7WMALR3UPUOcLP (This is the dress.)

Both of us wore aprons and started cooking. After 1 and a half hours,the food is ready. You brought JiEun to your room and help her style her hair while she was in a deep thought. "Yah,what are you thinking about?" I shook her abit. "I was wondering if i should apply some makeup. I gave her a look. "I think you should just keep it natural." I adviced her. She nodded and continue daydreaming. I chuckled at her. I'll be very happy if Sungyeol likes her back too. I smiled to myself. A sudden squeal shocked me. "Yah,what's wrong with you?" I asked JiEun,giving her a are-you-crazy look. "I can't wait to see Sungyeol oppa~" She sang and squealed. I rolled my eyes. After preparing,you both decided to wake Infinite up. You went to WooGyu's room while JiEun went to Hoya,Sungyeol and Sungjong's room. "Oppa~ileona~" You whispered sweetly to Sunggyu oppa. "Hmmm.. Yes babygirl?" Sunggyu asked.(Sunggyu calls you babygirl all along. I just changed it. Kekekeke xD) "ileona~ And go to the living room." You giggled. When you're done waking Sunggyu oppa,you went to greasy oppa. "Oppa! Oppa! ileona~ I'll hate you if you don't" You pouted as you shook Woohyun abit. He immediately shot up from his bed. "You can't hate me." He whined. "Then hurry wake up~" I told him as i left him alone and check on JiEun. "JiEun,everything okay? Is everybody-" You got cut off when you saw her standing there,staring at Sungyeol. "Eish,this girl." you rolled my eye. You told her to wake Sungyeol oppa while you wake the rest. "Hoya oppa~ Wakey wakey~" You whispered in Hoya's ears. He opened his eyes,look at you,smiled and continued sleeping. You rolled your eyes again. You pull him out of bed and push him to the toliet. "Do i have to kiss you?" You joked. He opened his eyes wide and blush crazily. I chuckled at him. "Sungjongie~ Wake up~ Let's dance girl group dance together~" You shook Sungjong. He immediately sit up and smiled at me. I giggled. Next room was the deep sleepers. You kinda reluctant to go in cause of Myungsoo. You mustered all your courage and opened the door. You went to Dongwoo first. You poked his cheeks,pull his hair,kick him,beat his chest until he opened his eyes. "Wake up~" I said to him sweetly. He nodded and went to the toliet. Next is Myungsoo. You walked slowly to him and sit beside him. You could feel your heartbeat getting faster and faster. You poked his cheeks continuously to wake him up but he didn't moved an inch. You decided to do what you did on that day. "Myungsoo oppa~ ileona~" You whispered in his ears as sweet as you can. You slowly  lean forward to his cheeks. When you were about to kiss it,he suddenly moved and you kiss his lips. You pulled back in shock but revealing Myungsoo's face full of smiles. You opened his eyes and stared at you. You turned away,blushing,hoping that he did not see that but he saw everything. He chuckled at you. "You-you're awake?" You asked in embarrassment. "Trying to use that method again? This time i won." He smirked at you and went out of the room. You touched your lips and smiled.

After everyone sat at the living room,you saw JiEun standing behind awkwardly. You dragged her to the front and introduce her. "She is my bestie,JiEun~ Don't bully her ya?" You told Infinite oppas,seeing her smiled shyly. "Woah,she's pretty." Sungyeol said in embarrassment. You looked at her then look at Sungyeol. Both of them are flushed in shyness. This was the first time you see Sungyeol oppa acting like that. You told Infinite oppas that you'll be having a party to congrats them and you brought JiEun along. They cheered loudly when they knew there was a party. "It's been long since we had a party,we've been so busy." Sungjong said while looking a the food you and JiEun prepared. "Noona! You cooked all these?" He asked. "JiEun helped too." You smiled. 

Everyone settled down and start digging in. Everytime you eat a mouth,you would glance up and look at Myungsoo. Once,when you glanced up,Myungsoo was already staring at you. When both of you eye contacted,you quickly looked down and continue eating. You hope that nobody noticed this as they were happily eating but you were wrong. Two of them knew it.

After everyone ate finish,we started playing games. You decided to play a couple game and pair JiEun and Sungyeol together. When you paired JiEun and Sungyeol together,the rest(except myungsoo) groaned. "Why does Sungyeol gets a girl?" Woohyun asked. You look at him and rolled your eyes. Everyone was fighting over to pair with you. "____-ah! Pair with me!" "Noo,noona pair with me! "Pair with me!" Everyone was arguing when you cut them all off. "I'll be the MC" You said. All of them were disappointed and pouted.

Sungyeol&JiEun. WooGyu. Myungjong. Yadong. (Pairing.)

The game started at everybody was trying their best. When the game ended and the losing team was Woogyu (xD) "It's all because of you,hyung! You're so slow!" Woohyun whined. Sunggyu oppa just rolled his eyes. I went to hug sunggyu and woohyun oppa to comfort them. The next game was Truth or Dare. When Sungyeol choose "Dare",you dared him to kiss JiEun. Both of them eyes widen. "Oppa~You know the rules~ No backing out." I giggled. JiEun shot me a damn-you-are-gonna-get-it-from-me look. Slowly,Sungyeol leaned in to peck JiEun on the cheeks. Everyone cheered and laughed. That scene makes you remember about this morning. "Remember this morning? How you gave me a kiss on the cheeks?" Myungsoo whispered in a husky voice when no one noticed. You couldn't help but blush. 

It was close to night already. The party had ended and i told Sungyeol to walk JiEun home even though it's just beside our house. You and Infinite was watching a movie after the party. 

Dongwoo.Hoya.Myungsoo.You.Sunggyu.Woohyun.Sungjong (Sungyeol walk JiEun home) --> Seating arrangment

You are very tired so halfway through the movie,you dozed off. When Myungsoo turned to look at you,he saw you sleeping peacefully. He chukled and place your head on his shoulders as he continued watching the movie. Someone saw what happened and smiled to himself. "_____-ah,you've grown up." That person thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the 2nd update! I hope you guys like it! 

tumblr_m8nndsl6K01qh148ko1_500.gif

I got a new subscriber! @Ri_ahlimitless! Thank you for subscribing~ -Do ageyo-

tumblr_m2x0zsepXi1rqmm4ho6_250.gif

Mianhae... I can't update the 3rd update :( I'll update tmr! I promised! 

tumblr_mcerbqLxej1rbrebyo2_250.gif