White Confession

Only You

You woke up at 6AM to prepare your confession to Myungsoo. You went to the toilet,bathe and get ready. You walked into your room and open your closet door. You sighed. "I don't have much nice clothes to wear.. I shall just wear casual.." You thought as you grabbed an outfit and changed. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjonl7G90tNWtLdNnKq_l (You wore this~ Ignore the girl xD Kekekeke)

You threw everything inside your bag and quickly went out to buy Infinite some present and prepare for the confession. After 1hour of shopping,you went home. When you reached home,Infinite was already awake in the living room,playing and all. You walked into the living and noticed something unusual. "Where's L?" You asked Infinite. "Oh,Hyung went out to buy presents~" Sungjong squealed in a girly voice. "In actual fact,buy presents and prepare for his confession to you,_____-ah." Sunggyu thought to himself and smiled. Your mouth shaped of an "O" as you went to your room and put your bag. You came down with handful of bags. "Omo! Sweetie,becareful! Such a pretty girl like you shouldn't carry such heavy stuffs." Woohyun said as he ran to you and grabbed everything from you. "Oppa~ It's okay~" You playfully punched him and take those paperbags from him.

Woohyun wanted to say something but he felt Sunggyu sending daggers to him so he shut his mouth. He looked at Sunggyu in fear. "You are gonna get it from me later" Sunggyu mouthed to him and walked to you. He shrugged it off and went to Infinite. "I bought presents for you guys~ I'll give one by one~ AND YOU HAVE TO OPEN IT ONE BY ONE!" You told them. They laughed at your cuteness and nodded. "Firstly,the oldest small eyes leader~" You teased. "Yah! I'm your oppa you know?" He said. "Arraaaaa~" You sang and handed him his present. When he opened it,he couldn't say anything and was at the verge of tears. "____-ah.. How did you know I wanted a Ipod Touch so badly? Gomawo.." He said,feeling touched and happy as he hugged you tightly. "How can i not know what my own oppa want?" You smiled and replyed to his hug. He kissed your forehead and thanked you once more. 

"Next is Greasy oppaaaaa~" You teased again. He pouted playful at you. "Here you go oppa." You passed him he's present. He opened it and acted dramatically. "Omoo. ____-ah! You know me so well~ You bought this for me to practice my voice!" He pretended to sob. "Oppa,stop it already~" You laughed. After giving everyone their present,they thanked you. "Hoya oppa! Your's is the very special!" You beamed. "Even more special then Sunggyu hyung's present?" He asked playfully. You nodded in reply.

You handed him a purple paper bag with a purple wrapping paper box inside. He looked at you,giving you a look. "Open it~" You smiled. Inside that purple wrapping paper was a purple box and it contains a purple scarf and hat. He grinned from ear to ear. "____-ah,you know me so well~ Thank you so much!" He hugged you. "I looked for your present for a long time." You pouted and he pinched your cheeks. You whined in pain and rub your cheeks. At that time,Myungsoo came back. He placed the presents on the coffee table. "Find your presents yourself. I'll go wash up first." He said,walking towards the toilet. Everyone nodded and look for their presents like wolves looking for meat. You chuckled at them. "Woohyun oppa~ You're gonna cook for today's party right?" You asked. "If you want,i can~"He greasy said. You playfully punched him and asked him to cook for the party.

When you were about to go to your room and rest before the party officially start,Sungyeol grabbed your wrist and dragged you into your room. "Yes oppa?" You looked at him. "Erm.. I was wondering.." He stuttered. "Can.. You invite your friend.. JiEun to our Christmas party..?" He rubbed the back of his neck and asked in shyness. You gave him a look. "I will~ Do you like her oppa? You know i can help right?" You smirked. He hesitated abit before telling you the truth.  "Assa! A new couple gonna be born~" you thought to yourself,looking at Sungyeol's disappearing back. You texted Jieun to asked her to come to your house for the party. At first she was reluctant and lazy to go but when you mention Sungyeol's name,she immediately brighten and said she will come.

You lied on your bed for a few minutes then get up. You grabbed the paper bag on your table and was about to go to Myungsoo's room until something attracted you--- A note with a box.

I bought this for you for Christmas. And I have something to tell you. We meet outside the house after the party? Please wear this when you come and meet me ^^ -Myungsoo

You smiled at the note and opened the box. Your mouth was wide open when you saw a beautiful dress inside that box. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStFGh4ZeZmXHXhkZC4hOY(This is the dress~)

"What could it be that he wants to talk to me? Isn't it the perfect time i can confess to him?" You thought excitedly as you called Jieun and told her everything.  After some time chatting with Jieun,you remembered about Myungsoo's present. You hanged up the phone and went to Myungsoo's room. *Knock Knock* "Come in." Myungsoo said. You opened the door and went into the room and closed back the door. When you turned around,your eyes widen at what you saw. Myungsoo just came out the toilet without any shirt on. You blinked your eyes many times as you redden. Myungsoo saw you red cheeks and smirked.  He went closer to you. Everytime you lean nearer to you,you stepped back until you hit the door. "Uh oh. Dead end." You thought,still blushing crazily. Myungsoo leaned in towards you. "Do you need anything?" He asked in a huskily voice. You bit your lower lips. "Here... Yo-your pre-present." You stuttered like crazy. You swallowed your saliva as you were nervous seeing him topless. (And it's kinda hot xD) Myungsoo heard you swallowing your saliva. "Are you nervous?" He asked,leaning in nearer until his nose touched your nose. "Ani-aniya.." You denied. He smirked at you as he took the paperbag from your hand. "Thanks for the present." He said,drying his hand. "Wel-welcome!" You said and quickly ran outside and closed the door. 

You touched your burning cheeks. "Oh my god,why is he so hot?" You thought and your cheeks were burning again. You hit your cheeks lightly and went down to help the rest. Jieun came and the party started. The house was filled with laughs and jokes. When the party ended,everyone wanted to watch another movie. When Jieun was about to go home,Sungyeol grabbed her wrist lightly. "Erm.. Can.. We go out together? Like to a cafe or something?" He asked Jieun as he rubbed the nape of his neck in embarrassment. "Now?" Jieun asked. He nodded and wait for her answer. She smiled and grabbed his hand. "Kaja." She said,bringing Sungyeol out of the house. "Seems like Yeollie is falling in love~" Dongwoo joked. You quietly went to your room to change into the dress and meet Myungsoo outside of the house. "Oppa,Im going out with my friend. I'll be back later!" You told Sunggyu and quickly rushed outside to avoid him asking any questions. 

When you were outside the house,you sighed a relieve. "I hope oppa won't suspect anything even though L came out ealier." You thought as you were finding a pair of shoe to match the dress. "Aish! I don't have a matching shoe!" You ranted. Suddenly, a pair of matching shoes appeared infront of your face. You turned around to see who was it. As expected,it was Myungsoo. "Wear this." He said in a smoothing voice. You blinked your eyes and took the pair of heels. Myungsoo grabbed your hand and bring you to his car. He opened the passenger seat's door for you as you went it. 

There was a awkward silence among the both of you. Myungsoo saw how uncomfortable you were so he decided to break the silence first. "So.. You like the dress?" He asked,focusing on the road. "Yes.. Thank you so much." You said,looking at him. Again,there was an awkward silence. Not long later,you both reached. You looked out of the window to see where he drove you to. The car door open and Myungsoo appeared infront of you. He lend his hand out and you willingly took it. You were wondering where you where until you saw the place's trandmark---Namsan Tower. "L.. Why are we here?" You asked but he just looked at you and continue walking. You didn't bother to ask again so you just waited until you finally stopped. When we reached the lift,it was empty. Usually,during christmas,Namsan Tower would be very crowded but this time it's different. You were wondering why.

When you both were inside the lift,Myungsoo told you to close your eyes and he place his hand to have a extra protection cover to cover your eyes. You were nervous and excited at the same time. Why did he want you to close your eyes? Is there something you couldn't see? Many thought filled through your mind until Myungsoo's warm hand finally let go. You opened your eyes slowly. To your amazed,you saw a beautifully decorated Christmas tree and the decorations around it. "Erm.." Myungsoo's voice made you turned around to face him. "I don't know how you feel but i'm just gonna say this.." He said nervously. He breathe in. "_____-ah,i like you.. Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked,handing you a bunch of roses. 

You were shocked and touched at that time. "Myungsoo likes me? MYUNGSOO LIKES ME!" You were having crazy thought in your mind. Because you didn't say anything,Myungsoo thought you don't like him. He sighed. He was about to turned around and walked away sadly when you grabbed his wrist. "Myungsoo-ah..I would be your girlfriend! I like you too.. I was planning to confess to you today but you confessed to me first.." You said in a breathe as you looked at him. His eyes and lips were different from just now. His eyes brighten and his lips became a curve line. He hugged you and spun you around. He let go of you and stared into your eyes. He leaned in towards you. At that time,your heart was beating very fast,so was his. You slowly leaned in for a kiss. He hold your waist to pull you closer. Slowly,you were returning the kiss to him and you place your hands behind his head. From a kiss,it became a passionate kiss. 

You pulled away to catch your breathe as he smirked at you. He kissed your cheeks as he pulled you to see the scenery. "Woah.. It's so beautiful!" You said as you breathe in the fresh air. "Not as beautiful as you." Myungsoo said greasy. You playfully punched his arm and continued seeing the scenery. While taking in the fresh air,you felt a pair of warm arms wrapped around your waist. Myungsoo put his chin on your shoulder. "Thankyou for accepting me ____-ah. I thought you liked Woohyun hyung.." He mumbled which made you smiled. You turned around to face him. "Pabo,i like you. And you took away my first kiss too!" You pouted. Myungsoo looked at your pouted lips. "You should stop pouting or else you'll regret. it." Before you could say anything,Myungsoo crashed his lips with yours. You smiled and accepted his kiss. 

You pulled away again. "Let's go home now." You smiled at him. He look at you and gave you one more kiss and intertwined with you. And the wonderful Christmas ended so perfectly. You kept smiling on the way home. It seems so much like a perfect dream in your life. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW CHAPTER~~

 I hope you guys like it! Please comment and subscribeeee :(

tumblr_mfkcyd4qdL1qgd2q2o1_500.jpg

So a happy ending like this? NOPE! There will be more drama in the further eps! Look forward to it! All I want for Christmas is you subscribers to support me! :D 

tumblr_mfkaznGjgH1qlopyto1_500.gif

So I hope you enjoyed your Christmas! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~~ <3<3

tumblr_mfel95yYbn1qdb31po1_500.jpg