Feelings

Only You

-Next Morning-

______'s POV

The sunshine shone through _____'s eyes as she woke up from her beauty sleep. "It's Saturday today. I don't have to go work and i can watch Music Core! Omgomgomg! I get to see L.Joe oppa~" You thought happily as you stood up and went to the bathroom to wash up. "Omo... Just look at those puffy eyes.. Did i cried that badly yesterday?" I asked myself,looking at the mirror and recalling yesterday. "Omo. I remember L hugged me." You said,blushing. After you done your wash up,you went to the kitchen to get a glass of milk. "Oh? Isn't that L?" You thought while sawing someone in the kitchen. It was so awkward  after the backhug that L gave you. You quietly walk into the kitchen,not wanting him to notice her but her actions made it more obvious. "Yah,are you a thief or something?" L said as he stared straight at you. That cause the atmosphere to be more awkward. "I.. I didn't wanted to disturb you!" I gave an excuse,stuttering.  He just nodded. You went to the fridge to get some milk. You wonder if L wanted some. "Ermm.. L,do you want some milk?" I asked shyly. "Sure." He stared at me again. "God. He could melt me down with just that stare. Omg. _____! What's wrong with you? Stop thinking about him already! You can't be falling for him right?" I mentally slapped herself and went back to reality.  I passed L the milk and sat beside him and slience filled the air.

Myungsoo's POV

When she was coming to the kitchen i already saw her. I pretend i didn't know she was there and continue doing my stuffs. She just came in without a noise. "Yah,are you a thief or something?" I asked staring straight at her,can't bear to not hear her voice. Awkwardness took over my air. "I.. I didn't i want disturb you!" She said. "Tsktsk. This girl at lying." I thought and nodded at her. She went to the fridge to get some milk. "Ermm.. L,do you want some milk?" She asked shyly. "Eh? How come she doesn't call me oppa like how she call the rest except Sungjong?" I thought,disappointedly. "Sure." I said,staring at her again. "God she's so beautiful. How can she have small eyes hyung as her brother. Omg. Myungsoo! Be yourself! What's wrong with you? Stop thinking about her! You can't be falling for her right?" I mentally slapped myself when she passed me the glass of milk and sat beside me. The moment she was so close to me,i felt myy heart beating fastly again like yesterday. "What's wrong with me?"I asked myself in my thoughts. 

______'s POV

"______-ah! _____-ah!" Woohyun and Dongwoo oppa came to the kitchen. "Nae oppa?" I asked innocently. "Nothing~ We just wanted to say good morning to you beautiful~" Woohyun oppa said as he started his greasiness. I blushed furiously when Woohyun oppa called me "Beautiful" This is every inspirit's dream. "Oh,oppas~ I'll go cook some breakfast for you guys." I said sweetly. TIme passed,all the infinite members was awake and already sitting at the table waiting for breakfast. "Breakfast is ready~~" I sang. Everybody cheered as usual but L didn't again. I was sad but didn't show it to oppas cause i didn't want them to get worried. "Mhmm! BEST COOKING EVER!" Woohyun shouted while pecked my cheeks. I felt glares shooting when he did that. I turned and saw Sunggyu oppa glaring at Woohyun. "Somebody made my oppa angry~" I said,still blushing about what Woohyun did. "Oh. Mianhae hyung~" Woohyun cheekily said to Sunggyu. Then i felt another strong and fierce and i meant very fierce glare that never left. I turned around secretly to found out that L was glaring at Woohyun oppa. "What's wrong with this man?" I thought giving him a curious face. 

After everyone ate finished their dinner,i washed up the plates. While washing,i felt a presence beside me---It was L. "Oh L,can i help you with anything?"I asked,busy washing the plates. He didn't spoke a single word. i got really irritated for him standing beside me disturbing my works. "YAH! What do you want?" I shouted at him. I waited for him to reply me but still not a single word. After finishing washing the plates i left him there alone to join Sunggyu oppa.

"Saengie arh~ Do u have work today?" Sunggyu oppa asked me,gesturing me to sit beside him. I shook my head. "Then what are you planning to do? All of us have schedule except L." Sunggyu oppa told me. "Molla~ Maybe watch some TV?"I told him and he nodded before getting ready for his schedule. "Except L? So i'm gonna be in the house with him alone? Why him?" I thought,frowning at the thought. 

Myungsoo's POV

"Oh L,can i help you with anything?" She asked sweetly,noticing me standing beside her. I didn't spoke a word and she just continue doing her stuffs. After awhile,she looked irritated and shouted at me "YAH! What do you want?" She waited for my reply but i still didn't say a single thing. After finishing washing the plates she left me alone and join Sunggyu hyung. The whole time i was starring at her beautiful face. How could she be so perfect? Her eyes,nose and lips were just from heaven. "____-ah,you got may different times of attitude. Sometimes you are fierce,sometimes you are cute and sometimes you are sweet. That made me fall deeper for you. ______-ah.. What did you do to me to make me so attracted to you?" I thought to myself looking at her smiling with sunggyu hyung. I walked towards my room to rest since i got no schedule today. "The thought of having no schedule... I'll be at home with _____ ALONE." This thought made me sprang up of bed. "Yah,what's wrong with you?" Sungyeol asked,seeing me sprang up suddenly. "Aniya.." I shook my head and lie back down. Today will be an awkward day..

 

 

Annyeong~ You guys like this chapter? I hope so!

tumblr_mclf6oZWSv1qgy82wo1_500.gif

I'll update more often! Even though i still don't have subscribers but to all of you who are reading this. Saranghaeyo~ <3

 tumblr_md1jrcGDBX1qbl6v1o6_250.gif