Idea

Only You

Days passed and it's finally Christmas Eve,you were still thinking about the confession you are gonna make to Myungsoo some day. You get up from your bed and went to the toilet. You passed by the calendar near toilet. "It's Christmas Eve today..." You thought,sighing about how time flies so fast."Christmas Eve... Christmas Eve... CHRISTMAS EVE?!" You widen your eyes and looked at the calendar again. "That means.. Tomorrow is Christmas.. AND A PERFECT TIMING TO CONFESS! OMGGG!" You thought excitedly. You dashed to the toilet and start washing up. You called JiEun to tell her that you'll be going her house later.

After coming out from the toilet,you get ready as fast as you can. You wore something casual and stuff everything you needed.

 You wore this (:

You rdash towards the door as fast as your legs can take you. Sunggyu happened to be at the living room. He looked at you like a crazy manic. "YAH WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" He shouted before you can leave the house. "JIEUN'S HOUSE! I'LL BE BACK!" You wore your shoes and ran towards JiEun's house. You rang the doorbell as you were panting heavily. "Omo! Are you a crazy girl trying to invade my house?" JiEun asked sarcastically,seeing you in this state. You rolled your eyes and dragged her to her room. 

"What do you want in the morning?" JiEun asked,faking a yawn. You shut closed the door. "I GOT AN IDEA ALREADY!" You screamed. JiEun gave you the idea-for-what look. You chuckled. "CONFESSING TO MYUNGSOO!" You screamed again. "Hold your horses girl. You don't have to-" She stopped. "KYAHHHHHH! WHAT IDEA?! NEED SOME OF MY HELP?!" She screamed,finally realizing what you meant. You chuckled at her and start screaming together with her.

After both of you calmed down,you gave her some hint. "What date is today?" You asked her,beaming excitedly. "24 December. Why?" She gave you a curious look. "Then tomorrow will be 25th December right?" You asked her again. She nodded her head. "So what's so special about it?" She asked. You pushed her head lightly towards the back. "Are you acting dumb or plain dumb?" You rolled your eyes. She thought for a moment and then suddenly she screamed. "YOU PLANNING TO CONFESS TO MYUNGSOO ON CHRISTMAS!" She finally got it. You giggled and nodded. You both start thinking of ways to confess to Myungsoo. You wanted it to be special. Then you thought about you brother. What if he doesn't agree? What if he doesn't want Myungsoo to date with you? More problem came. You told JiEun about it and she started thinking. 

-On the other side-

"It's Christmas Eve today.. And Christmas tomorrow.." Myungsoo mummbled under his breathe. "ASSA!" He suddenly yelled causing Sunggyu to ran to his room to check what happen. When Sunggyu was at the door,Myungsoo was punching his fist in the air and dancing his little victory dance. Sunggyu smirked and went in. "What's with all the shouting in the morning?" Sunggyu pretended to be annoyed. "Oh. Mianhae Hyung. I finally thought of a day.." He smiled happily. "A day to what?" Sunggyu smirked at him. "A day to confess to ____." He showed his famous eye smile upon thinking about you. Sunggyu chuckled softly. "So when will it be? Do you need my help?" Sunggyu eyed him. "Tomorrow! Yes hyung,i definitely need your help!" Myungsoo told Sunggyu.

"Tomorrow? Why tomorrow?" Sunggyu gave him a curious look. "It's Christmas tomorrow. It will be special if someone confess on Christmas." Myungsoo said,sitting beside Sunggyu on his bed. Sunggyu just nodded. "I want to make it special for her. Hyung,do you have any idea in mind?" Myungsoo asked excitedly. 

Suddenly Myungsoo looked up to Sunggyu. "Wae? Why suddenly so sad?" Sunggyu asked in concern. "Hyung.." He looked down. "What if ____ doesn't feel the same way as I do?" Myungsoo asked,sadly. Sunggyu smiled at him. "Myungsoo-ah. You'll never know if you try" He told him concernly. 

Myungsoo understood what Sunggyu meant. Even if ______ doesn't feel the same way,he will still continue trying,not giving him. "Arraso hyung! I wont' give up!" Myungsoo said enthusiastically. They plan so much for the special event. "____-ah,i don't know if you feel the same way but i'm still gonna make this event special just for you." Myungsoo said softly,looking satisfied with the plan he came up with Sunggyu. 

-Back to JiEun's house-

You were planning happily until you stopped and remembered something. JiEun noticed your change of expression. "____-ah,wae? What's bothering you again." She asked,nudging you. "What if... Myungsoo doesn't feel the same way? It will be one sided love and everything we plan will go in vain." You told her sadly. "____-ah,you'll never know if you try." She smiled at me. I nodded my head and smiled weakly back to her. "Oh come on,let's continue planing!" She nudged me. Laughs erupted JiEun's room. It was around evening already and you thought it was time to go home. You hugged JiEun and thanked her for everything. You were happy that you met her and became best friends with her. You hold a stack of paper full of plans written and smiled. "Myungsoo-ah,i don't know if you feel the same way as i do but i'm still gonna try and make the day special for you. " You thought,smiling like a fool when you came back. 

You went to slept early to wake up as early as you can to start preparing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong! I hope you like this chapter! JiEun and Sunggyu is quite fated to say the same thing ya? Ahaha. I was so shocked(Like L.joe below xD) when i saw i got 8 subscribers!

tumblr_mf824mi4lv1qd17hlo2_250.gif

Thankyou for subscribing! My new subscriber: YourObsessionSuju Thankyou so much! Please comment! 

tumblr_menvghVlnf1rix2sto2_250.gif

More subscriber and comments please? L.joe's pouting :( Same here :( 

tumblr_inline_mfifbqr32w1qlg43f.gif

It's Christmas Eve today! Tomorrow will be Christmas! That's fast.. :O So how are you gonna spent your christmas? With family/friends or like me? Spenting Christmas with my laptop~ Kekekeke! 

tumblr_me4pr0OeIr1rxtf7uo4_250.gif

Look forward to _____&Myungsoo's confession to each other! 

tumblr_me33ktn4e01qbtf5qo1_500.gif