Ignoring

Only You

The next morning you found yourself sleeping on a unfamiliar bed. You got up and look around. You then realized you slept in Sunggyu's bed the whole night due to your long crying yesterday. You got up,making the bed and went to the toilet to wash up. You look at the mirror,showing your puffy eyes. *I must have really cried alot last night* You washed your face and put on some cream to make your puffy eyes not so noticeable. 

When you got out from the toilet,Myungsoo was just passing by. Your eyes made an eye contact with him. You was about to walked into your room when he grabbed your wrist. "Babe.." You break free from his grip and walked into your room. You slammed the door hard and squat down crying again. *I shouldn't cry. I must not cry. It's useless crying anyway.* You thought,wiping your tears roughly. You changed out your clothes,wanting to go out to have breathe in the fresh air and clear your thoughts. You tied your hair into a loose bun and changed your clothes that is revealing your long milky legs.

You went to your drawer and took out your precious DSLR camera. *It's been long since i took photos of the scenary* You thought,touching your camera. You put your camera into the camera bag,take your wallet and phone and headed out of your room. You went down the stairs and saw Infinite watching their own Sesame Player. "Ohmygod. You should have see how manager hyung is! He is so scary!" Sungyeol said when the TV showed him being caught by their manager. "Not scarier than you dolphin voice,choding." Dongwoo said,laughing. You smiled at the scene of them bickering. You were snapping pictures of them when Sunggyu spotted you. "Oh _____ ah!" He called out. Everyone turned and looked at you upon hearing your name. "Noona! Where arre you going?" Sungjong stood up and walked towards you. You smiled and walked down the stairs. You saw Sunggyu gluping down his saliva. "_____-ah.. That's too short. Change it! Papli!" Sunggyu scolded,trying to cover most of the members' eyes. 

"Noona! You looked pretty! Don't listen to hyung. Don't change it." He said,giving you his widest smile. "YAH!" You heard Sunggyu shout. You chuckled and ruffled Sungjong's hair. "Thank you Jongie~ I'm going to just walk around and take some pictures." You smiled. You went to Sunggyu and kissed his cheeks. "Oppa,I'll walking around the neighborhood taking pictures. I'll be back in a while." You walked to the shoe cabinet and took your sneakers. 

You looked up to Infinite who's mouth were all wide open upon looking at your milky legs. "Anybody wants to come with me?" You asked,looking at each one of them. Sungyeol suddenly jumped out from his seat. "Me! I got something to ask you." Sungyeol said,walking towards you. He took his shoe from the cabinet and grabbed your hand. "Bye oppas!" You managed to bid goodbye before Sungyeol pulled you out. 

"Woah! Oppa,slow down." You said,stopping him. "Opps~ Mian!" He smiled sheepishly. You could only chuckled at his choding-ness. Sungyeol was so called your best friend. When Sunggyu or Jieun isn't around,he would be there for you. He would comfort you,talked to you,advice you. You were really touched by his actions. 

You and him were walking along the pathway to the park. You were busy snapping pictures of the scenery that you forgotten Sungyeol wanted to ask you something until he spoke up. "____?" You stopped taking pictures and looked at him. "Do you think Jieun will like me?" He asked,looking down his feet. You smiled and pulled him to a bench nearby. "Why wouldn't she oppa?" You asked in a soft voice. "She seem to always be with Woohyun. During Christmas and your birthday party." He replied,kicking small stones. You recalled those occasion and just realised she really was with Woohyun oppa. "Oppa. Try confessing. You'll never know until you tell her your feelings." You gave him a comforting smile. He stopped for a while then nodded. "Gomawo _____." You gave him a hug. "I am the one that should be thankful that you were always with me." You said. He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

During the whole walk,you gave him ideas of how to confess. You just cannot wait to see a new couple born. You can have double dates with them,go to the amusement park,watch movies. You thoughts cut when you realised you and Myungsoo are not together another. You sighed in depressed. Sungyeol noticed that you were sighing. "Don't worry so much _____. One day,you'll know the truth." He said,hugging you. You hugged him back and smiled. *Indeed my choding best friend.* Sungyeol knew what you were thinking about. What else could it be. Myungsoo. 

After spending quite some time with Sungyeol,both of you decided to head home. You walked in laughing when Sungyeol told you a joke. You were smiling and laughing wholeheartedly. When Sunggyu saw this image of you,he smiled. You have been crying last night even when you were sleeping. He was happy that you finally smiled. *Choding,I owe you this time.* He smiled again. "Sungyeol ah! Time to go for practice!" Dongwoo shouted,getting everybody ready. You mouthed a fighting to him and went to your room to put your bag. 

You got out from your room to watch Music Core since you got nothing to do. Just when you step out of the room, Myungsoo was about to go for practice. He looked into your eyes deeply again. You gave him a cold look and ignored him. When you walked away, Myungsoo clentched his fist,holding it to his heart. *Babe.. You mistaken everything. I only love you. Why don't you get it? Seeing you smiling with the rest of the hyungs and Sungjong makes me feel so sad. I couldn't make you smile or laugh in any way again. Seeing you giving me cold looks and ignoring me hurts me even more. Babe... I miss you...* Myungsoo said in his head as he wiped away the tear that dropped unknowingly and went to the dance room. 

You went to the kitchen to get some snacks while watching Music Core. Suddenly a flashback flashed in your head. That day was the first time you spent the whole day with Myungsoo. You couldn't help but smiled. You really love that day that you just can't forget it. You went to your room to get a photobook. You flipped through and stop at one page. That page was pictures filled with you and Myungsoo. From the day of Lotte world to the day of your birthday. You took lots of pictures with him during the time you spent together. A warm liquid flowed down your cheeks as you touched Myungsoo's face with your thumb. *Do you really love me? Cause I do and i'm currently missing you a lot.* You wiped down your tears as you closed the book and hug it nearer to your body. *I miss you...* Your eyelids slowly grew heavier as you slept on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEAHYEAHYEAH I GET TO UPDATE!

tumblr_mgspi33aDO1qdcel5o2_250.gif

Got 3 new subs! OMG CRIES THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING! InfiniteLove27,AlwaysAnElf and MelanieDLO I LOVE YOU GUYSS

tumblr_mdoerpS8t91r9m49wo1_500.gif

​So how was this chapter?

tumblr_mgad2z2AQw1r6a2c7o7_250.gif

I know i at describing :( -embarrased-

tumblr_md4tc95r7U1qefpsho4_250.gif

I hope you enjoy this chapter though :D

… and Kai spots the camera on them.

Aigooo. Myungsoo,hurry expain to herrrrrrr ><

tumblr_mdtipu2GVk1qzh5sno1_r1_500.gif

Wait til next week,i'll update again! (If possible :() Annyeong~

tumblr_mdjwkhU5Rb1qiuxjho8_250.gif