Day with Myungsoo Pt 2

Only You

No one's POV

You held Myungsoo's hand without knowing. When you realized what you were doing,you tried to pull back but Myungsoo tighten his grip. After walking and playing some games,it's time for you and Myungsoo to settle lunch. He interlaced with you hand and brought u to a fast food restaurant located near the Ferris Wheel. You noticed both of you are interlacing with each other and smiled to yourself. You both found a table and ordered some food. While waiting for the food to arrived,Myungsoo kept starring at you. "L,is there anything on my face?" You asked,touching your face. He quickly grab your hand and you was shocked by his actions. "There's nothing on your face and how many times must i tell you?" He said while you gave him an curious face. "What happen to Myungsoo OPPA?" You chuckled,seeing his childishness. After eating,Myungsoo interlaced with your hand and pulled you to somewhere."Myungsoo Oppa,where are we going?" You asked. He pointed at something and i looked at his direction. "Ferris Wheel?" I asked. He nodded his head and drag me to the entrance. When we got in the Ferris Wheel,you kept looking out cause it was awkward. 

Myungsoo's POV

When we got into the Ferris Wheel,she kept looking out. I groaned to myself softly and went to sit beside her. She was still looking outside the window,feeling amazed. I stared at her. My eyes traced from her eyes to her nose to her kissable,lovely lips. "Damn. She looks hot even by looking at her side. Myungsoo,cut that ertic thought of yours!" I mentally slapped myself. I looked at her then looked at her cheeks. "Myungsoo,get ready for this." I mentally prepared myself.

No one's POV 

You was about turned to look the other side when you felt something on your cheeks. Myungsoo pecked you cheeks and went to look outside. Both of you were heating up. You felt that your cheeks was burning and started blushing crazily and Myungsoo too. "That's for what you did to me just now." Myungsoo said,trying to avoid eye contact with you. "What did I do..?" You tried to recall when you realized the part about waking him up. "I'm sorry..." I said,apologetically. "You don't have to say sorry. I kinda enjoy it too." Myungsoo told you while rubbing the back of his neck. You looked at your watch. "OMG!" You shouted causing Myungsoo you jumped out of his seat. He gave you the why-did-you-shout look. "It's 30mins before Music Core! Can we go home straight after this ride?" You asked,looking anxious. Myungsoo couldn't say no to you so he nodded his head. After getting down the Ferris Wheel,you and Myungsoo made your way home. You barged in the house and quickly ran in to your room. (Sunggyu moved in to sleep with Woohyun since he thought that you needed more privacy) You quickly change to comfortable clothes and switched on the TV. "Now let's welcome... TEEN TOP" MC Taetiseo said. You screamed in joy when you saw Teen Top. Myungsoo thought that something happened to you. He rushed down to the living room to checked on you. Seeing you screaming fanchants of Teen Top,he rolled his eyes. He was about to go to kitchen when he heard you screamed again. "L.JOE! KYAHHHHHHH! LJOE OPPA SO HANDSOMEEE! LJOE OPPA SARANGAHAE!" You screamed while throwing virtual hearts to L.Joe. Myungsoo rolled his eyes again. He wanted to take revenge for screaming so much so he crept behind you. "_____-ah~" He whispered in your ears in a husky voice. Chills went down your spine as you jumped up of your seat. "Oh oppa! You scared me! Come watch with me." You patted the seat next to you. Myungsoo hesitate abit but went to sat next to you. You were very sweet to Myungsoo but the next second,you begin screaming and shouting for L.Joe. Myungsoo stared at you and then to a blonde guy who he suspect it was the "L.Joe" you were talking about. Myungsoo didn't know why but he felt jealous when you were screaming for L.Joe. When their performance end,you got bored and switched off the TV. You watch Music Shows,Awards Shows and Variety Shows only if there's Teen Top or else you will find it boring. (Fyi,you are a crazy hardcore fan of Teen Top. Hehe) Myungsoo looked at you like a crazy woman. You gave him a what-are-you-looking-at face. "Are you crazy? You rushed back home just to watch their performance?" You nodded your head. "When we perform on stage,you definitely will go even more crazier." Myungsoo muttered to himself. "What did you say?" You asked,looking at him. He just shook his head. 

That day,you felt really happy spending time with Myungsoo. You get to know him a LITTLE bit more and realized he wasn't that cold. You guys played the whole day until it was night and time to sleep. "Good night Myungsoo oppa."You walked to your room. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. "Good night _____-ah." He pecked your cheeks and went to his room. You went to your room and closed the door quickly. You touched your cheeks and smiled. "He kiss me on the cheeks twice." You thought to yourself before going to bed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New chapter updated! Hope you guys like it! Please feel free to comment your thoughts! 

I got 2 new subscibers! yuna_90 and nitabyunghun! KYAHHHHH! Thnkyou guys for supporting this story! I'll work hard! I've already plan almost 41 chapters already! I think i can start crying! 4 subscribers in total! Thankyou guys! <3

tumblr_mcoaskb8wo1qf1542o4_250.gif

I got a new poster from --Miyori! Her shop is http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/300305/11/b-l-a-c-k-r-e-d-s-t-u-d-i-o-open-graphics-poster-request-shop-bap-ideas Awesome shop! :D 

tumblr_m27osd67mk1r4fnj8o9_r1_250.gif

I see you guys in the next exciting chapter! Wait for it~ PPYONG~!! 

tumblr_m3tuzfVcVc1r4iklmo2_250.gif